Missing “Audio” button. Is there any update as to when this is getting fixed? It’s a ‘must...

Discus and support Missing “Audio” button. Is there any update as to when this is getting fixed? It’s a ‘must... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/MN_LudaCHRIS [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MN_LudaCHRIS, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Missing “Audio” button. Is there any update as to when this is getting fixed? It’s a ‘must...

/u/MN_LudaCHRIS, Oct 31, 2019
  2. SaM5246xbl Win User

Xbox One Wireless Adapter Audio issues Resolved (You must update the drivers)

still not getting rumble after the driver update but audio works

I have the Xbox Accessories app but no luck in changing any of the settings, when I start the program I just see my controller and no menu to change any settings, I have a regular xbox one controller not the elite
  3. AustinLowder Win User

Did the update do this??

I am having yhe exact same issue. Logs me in “hello username” theb screen goes black. I hit the home button and the side menu apprears then disappears. After this, hitting any button produces a low “vroom” sound that’s cut short (as though the audio file
    doesn’t play all the way through) and nothing on screen appears.

Must be the update that caused this because right before this issue I got a notification that said “you need this update but we can’t get it right now.”
  4. NelsonWillyJ Win User

Another headset adaptor issue

Thanks for the reply - unfortunately I've already tried that and, as per my comment in the original post, when I hit the Chat Audio button I never get a beep when holding down the button. In fact, it's as if hitting the button makes no difference at all.
    Should I expect the game audio volume to decrease when I hit that button? Neither the Game Audio of Chat Audio buttons seems to do anything at all. I do notice that when I plug in the mic cable to the headset adaptor that the game audio decreases which is
    consistent with the documentation which says that the default is for the Game/Chat audio balance being 50/50. So it's as if I'm getting 50/0 and hitting either button results in nothing happening.

Maybe I've got a defective unit?
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

How to get sound through headset?

It must be written that the headset is compatible with the Xbox. If it is not you can have problems. If this is what it finds when you press the Xbox button in the Settings panel, Audio. And there you set everything about the headset.
  6. JT Kimbell [MSFT] Win User

TV Tuner - Live TV - select secondary languages that are available to watch

In the 1411 update (coming soon), there should be an option when you are watching live TV. Hit the 'A' button and go to the far right, to the 'CC' button. You can choose alternate audio.
Thema:

Missing “Audio” button. Is there any update as to when this is getting fixed? It’s a ‘must...

1. Missing “Audio” button. Is there any update as to when this is getting fixed? It’s a ‘must... - Similar Threads - Missing “Audio” button

2. fortnite 5 missing skins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    fortnite 5 missing skins: Hi guys, i lost 5 skins and some items epic games deleted some items from my account, if there is someone that has the problem or knows how i get my money or my items back please message me...
  3. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer: Hello everyone! First of all, I am want to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Problem The Xbox Box Game Bar Audio tab has no more audio mixer, volume sliders for various apps...
  4. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab: Hi. I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10 version 1903. In practice, from about a week or so, i cannot see any Volume mixer under any device in the Audio overlay tab, preventing me to...
  5. Why do several cutscenes in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas have missing Audio for the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do several cutscenes in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas have missing Audio for the Xbox...: Why do so many cutscenes in the mobile and Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas have missing Audio? 24cfc764-23b8-4774-87a3-7cd6b8b662ac
  6. Darksiders Warmastered missing audio effects

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Darksiders Warmastered missing audio effects: Anybody else notice missing sound effects in Darksiders Warmastered Edition for any of the following: Shadowflight glide, Shadowflight orbs, absorbing souls, appearance of demon portals,...
  7. Twitch app in game audio skipping never did this the p program missed up my Xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Twitch app in game audio skipping never did this the p program missed up my Xbox one.: Now i fixed my internet i fixed my computer the only thing is the Xbox one now my twitch in game audio is skipping the good the video my voice is missed up you can still here my voice just sounds...
  8. Xbox 360: Audio format missing when purchasing a film from Xbox Video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360: Audio format missing when purchasing a film from Xbox Video: When purchasing a film from Xbox Video, the video resolution e.g. 1080p, 720p, is plainly visible. Where as the audio format could only be found when you chose to stream or download the video e.g....
  9. Gamer picture missing & Kinect is very laggy and cannot hear any audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer picture missing & Kinect is very laggy and cannot hear any audio: My Kinect decided it didn't want to listen to me anymore, and being low on money with an out-of-warranty piece of hardware, [Mod Removed] At this point, I had already hard reset and cycled the...
  10. Game DVR audio is missing???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR audio is missing???: Not familiar with the forum here but I am looking for some input... Ever since the most recent update there is no audio in any of my DVR clips. The same is true for all the games I have played...