Missing Badges (Numbers) in Guide

Discus and support Missing Badges (Numbers) in Guide in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hey there, I’m not sure if this is a bug or just a option you can enable or disable, but I recently noted that the numbered badges in the guide are... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/mrgulink, Oct 27, 2020.

1. /u/mrgulink
    /u/mrgulink Guest

Hey there,

I’m not sure if this is a bug or just a option you can enable or disable, but I recently noted that the numbered badges in the guide are missing for my friends which are online at the moment of opening the guide.

Usually if you opened the guide there was this little batch with the number of friends online. But in my case this is missing. I still get the badge if let’s say I’m getting a new message, but for friends it’s just gone.

I already reported it but was curious if this is anything I can “fix” myself or maybe this is a option I’m just missing..?

I’m currently on the latest beta build on a One X.

submitted by /u/mrgulink
    [link] [comments]

/u/mrgulink, Oct 27, 2020
  2. Undeadfire Zero Win User

1000/1000 Club

If you got all the travel guides then what are you exactly missing? Give me the Column number.
  3. Eric Jilot Win User

How to add missing channels?

The hiding of duplicate channels is not the problem, there are channels that are just missing. With no way to manually add them. The One Guide team need to review the Guide from Windows Media Center, it is superior in a number of ways.
  4. OG Gamer Win User

Badges

I'm wondering how to get badges with numbers on them. I know it's you get gamerscore but I don't know how much.
    Can you be more about badge you are referring to and Badges
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Ambassador Badge?

Good to see someone missing a badge, the programme must be getting better.
  6. WillSmithVXR Win User

Ambassador Badge

I PM'd Miss Ermine as suggested but so far no badge or reply.
Thema:

1. Missing Badges (Numbers) in Guide - Similar Threads - Missing Badges Numbers

2. Missing badge numbers in "Friends" Tab (rs_xbox_release_2011.200924-0000)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing badge numbers in "Friends" Tab (rs_xbox_release_2011.200924-0000): The badge number, that usually displays how many Friends are online, is missing from the Xbox guide UI. (I've already submitted a report on my console with a screenshot...) submitted by...
  3. Missing Xbox live tenure badge

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Xbox live tenure badge: So i used to have my 9 year xbox live tenure badge (should be 10). But since I did the conversion to xbox game pass ultimate last month with like 30+ months remaining of gold. My badge is just now...
  4. Years of Xbox live gold badge missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Years of Xbox live gold badge missing: This is going to be an odd post, because it’s not something common. So I’ve been a memeber of xbox live for a long time. For about 8 going on 9 years now. So ive had that shiny bage on my profile...
  5. Missing badge solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing badge solitaire collection: I have the perfect badge of January on my phone but it doesn't appear on my tablet. 06dd103f-ec1b-4f02-a3b3-d0409f85fc13
  6. Sudoku missing daily challenge badge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sudoku missing daily challenge badge: When I recently happened to click on "show award history" in Sudoku, I noticed the March badges were missing. I know I completed all the daily challenges. Here are relevant facts: no other...
  7. Microsoft Sudoku.....I am missing Badges for a whole month of September in 2016. Please check ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Sudoku.....I am missing Badges for a whole month of September in 2016. Please check ...: Microsoft Sudoku.....I am missing Badges for a whole month of September in 2016. Please check this. 5a376b3b-d412-41d0-b49d-4e2c3de1e32b
  8. Missing a diamond badge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing a diamond badge: Hi, I solved 100% of the daily challenges in December 2016 and my daily diamond badge is listed under Daily Challenge Badgers. However, the Diamonds are Forever badge is still locked. I should...
  9. Missing XBL tenure badge

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing XBL tenure badge: So I lost my Xbox Live tenure badge for about 3 days & after a call to support services & being told to wait 24hrs it finally returned :-) Some kind of Xbox Live glitch apparently. If this happens...
  10. Tenure badge and rewards savings missing after a decade of membership?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Tenure badge and rewards savings missing after a decade of membership?: After having been a member of xbox live for a decade now; my tenure has been dropped from ten years to two months; and with it my rewards savings are gone. A support representative (Bryan L)...