Missing bonus game in State of Decay 2 Ultimate bundle

Discus and support Missing bonus game in State of Decay 2 Ultimate bundle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I just bought State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition. This Bundle is said to be including State Of Decay Year One Survival Edition (console... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Triet Nguyen, Jun 13, 2019 at 12:22 PM.

1. Triet Nguyen
    Triet Nguyen Guest

Hi all,

I just bought State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition.

This Bundle is said to be including State Of Decay Year One Survival Edition (console version, as suggested, Xbox One console)

However, when I review on https://account.xbox.com/en-US/MyGames , I cannot find the said bonus in library.

:)

2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

I invite you to read carefully the description from the MS store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/s...tion/9nsch45hz9hk#activetab=pivot:overviewtab

It's clearly stated:

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes: • State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition
    (Console version)

Pay attention at the version of the game only for console, that for the simple reason that State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition is not part of play anywhere list.
  3. Triet Nguyen Win User

Hi Daze,

I'm currently planning to get an Xbox One X by the end of this month, meaning I'm currently have no access to any Xbox console.

But as the guide, the said game should be available in "My games and apps" on xbox website under Xbox One group, in my case, it's not!
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

State of Decay: Year-One Survival Edition may be downloaded to your Xbox One console by selecting “My Games and Apps”, then selecting “Ready to Install”. Included content will automatically be added to Ready to Install, without the need of a download
    code.
  5. Smwutches Win User

State of Decay 2 question...

State of Decay 2 is just the game.

State of Decay 2: Ultimate Edition includes the game and:

• Early Access - play State of Decay 2 four days early before the game’s standard release date

• State of Decay: Year One Survival Edition (Console version)

• Independence Pack*

• Daybreak Pack*
  6. xFlamingSquiDx Win User

State of decay 2 ultimate edition promo

For now just wait but that is the standard time here is some more info -

State of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition -
    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/State-of-Decay-2-Ultimate-Edition/9N1X7CD94CHM?rtc=1

Thema:

1. Missing bonus game in State of Decay 2 Ultimate bundle - Similar Threads - Missing bonus game

2. Missing preorder bonus with my copy of outward (Need at least some info)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing preorder bonus with my copy of outward (Need at least some info): I have been having a problem for weeks. It all started when I heard from the devs of outward that the preorder bonus would be available in north america at ebgames. When I saw that my physical...
  3. Missing Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition 2 bonus games content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition 2 bonus games content: Missing XBox One game bonus content for Assassin's Creed Odyssey Ultimate Edition - 2 bonus games, not showing up, Assassin's Creed III Remastered and Assassin's Creed Liberation Remastered...
  4. Missing Ace Combat 7 Pre-order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Ace Combat 7 Pre-order bonus: I pre-ordered Ace Combat 7 and it's supposed to include Ace Combat 6 and it's not showing up in my ready to install section and isn't giving me the option to download it from the store. How can I...
  5. RDR2 Utimate Bonuses missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RDR2 Utimate Bonuses missing: hey there. i installed all items of the ultimate version of RDR2, but i haven‘t got the free horse and the free weapons in online mode. Can someone help me? [img]...
  6. Missing stage 1 and 3 and completion bonus from #Yolo mission

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing stage 1 and 3 and completion bonus from #Yolo mission: Hi, I'm trying to have stage 1, 3, and completion bonus credited to my account. I did post an earlier thread which received a reply, but it was locked before i could edit or reply to it. I...
  7. Missing Street fighter Pre order bonus

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Street fighter Pre order bonus: I pre ordered the digital version of the street fighter 30th anniversary collection, and have contacted support twice and still have not received my codes for the digital copy of ultr street...
  8. Pre-order bonuses in Metal Gear Survive are missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order bonuses in Metal Gear Survive are missing: I have been playing for awhile now and still have not received any pre-order bonuses from my pre-order of MGS. b8288389-06d9-4568-8511-7067629e09c5
  9. Pre-order Bonuses Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-order Bonuses Missing: I've been playing for a couple hours and still have not received any pre-order bonuses. Wondering if anyone else has had this issue as well? 51a86d45-8e9c-44a8-9a97-9f8cf091b233
  10. Overwatch GOTY bonus content missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Overwatch GOTY bonus content missing: I was playing Overwatch during the free weekend, so the game was already installed on my Xbox. I decided to buy it, so I bought the digital GOTY version from the MS store site and linked it to my...