Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

Discus and support Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings".... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chromeum(2), Aug 19, 2019.

1. Chromeum(2)
    Chromeum(2) Guest

Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings".

:)

Chromeum(2), Aug 19, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

3. Scaluh2 Win User

Do a hard reset first to see if you get the option appear, before looking at other solutions.
    Sorry for such a noob question but how do you do a hard reset?

A "hard reset" is essentially allowing your console to power cycle, similar to restarting a computer. This will often help troubleshoot small issues and is usually the first suggestion for these types of issues.
  4. Chromeum(2) Win User

Do a hard reset first to see if you get the option appear, before looking at other solutions.
    Sorry for such a noob question but how do you do a hard reset?
  5. mocoworm Win User

6. ArmyRanger149 Win User

Browse App menu missing on Dashboard

That shouldn't be missing, but you can go over to the Bing Search and type in Youtube, and you can get it there.
Thema:

1. Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard. - Similar Threads - Missing Browse Apps

2. Jump Force Missing from PC GamePass

in XBoX on Windows
    Jump Force Missing from PC GamePass: Hello! For some reason i can't find Jump Force on the PC games pass, but i say it on a friends xbox pc app is there something i'm missing? everything is up to date....
  3. Game missing from gold library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game missing from gold library: My gold is currently active. I acquired dead island via games with gold in Feb 2014 along with toy soldiers: cold war. I Installed dead island on my Xbox. It's in my installed games list but when...
  4. Missing Texture Packs and at least 1 Mash up (PC, Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Texture Packs and at least 1 Mash up (PC, Windows 10): Hello, after resetting the MC APP in Apps and Features to actually be able to buy minecoins and also chnging my xbox live Name and reinstalling Windows store to actually get the minecoins finally...
  5. Missing code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing code: I bought an xbox one x gears 5 package and i am missing the game code.how do i get it? e07678a5-9b32-4125-9190-717e5af0dd6d
  6. Missing Pre-Order "Borderlands 3"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Pre-Order "Borderlands 3": Hello, i purchased Borderlands 3 on a preorder and have not received it. I followed the help section suggestions with no luck. I went to my order history and there was no record of my purchase,...
  7. Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture: So once I got to my games in my ready to install list I have 2 games that have a blank picture DayD through time Lornsword winter It's been like this for 3 weeks now Is this a me issue or...
  8. Captures: EVERY capture is missing now from my less than a year old Xbox, except 4 recent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captures: EVERY capture is missing now from my less than a year old Xbox, except 4 recent...: I have had my Xbox One X maybe 8 months, taking a guess and it was a maybe a few months after that when I took my first ever capture of any kind. I never kept very many captures on my system but...
  9. TV & Movies and Music Page missing from dashboard and browse the Xbox market place without ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV & Movies and Music Page missing from dashboard and browse the Xbox market place without ...: I just got a brand new Xbox 360. The TV & Movies and Music Page is missing from my dashboard any reason why ? Also how do i browse the Xbox market place without constantly searching for games ??...
  10. Browse App menu missing on Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Browse App menu missing on Dashboard: Dear all, Last night I update the XBOX 360 firmware to the latest version. I want to install Youtube App on my xbox but found that there are no Browse App menu on my dashboard. Any idea how can I...