Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

Discus and support Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings".... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chromeum(2), Aug 19, 2019.

1. Chromeum(2)
    Chromeum(2) Guest

Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings".

:)

Chromeum(2), Aug 19, 2019
  2. IRB Win User

3. Scaluh2 Win User

Do a hard reset first to see if you get the option appear, before looking at other solutions.
    Sorry for such a noob question but how do you do a hard reset?

A "hard reset" is essentially allowing your console to power cycle, similar to restarting a computer. This will often help troubleshoot small issues and is usually the first suggestion for these types of issues.
  4. Rene (O) Win User

Do a hard reset first to see if you get the option appear, before looking at other solutions.
    Sorry for such a noob question but how do you do a hard reset?
  5. mocoworm Win User

6. ArmyRanger149 Win User

Browse App menu missing on Dashboard

That shouldn't be missing, but you can go over to the Bing Search and type in Youtube, and you can get it there.
Thema:

1. Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard. - Similar Threads - Missing Browse Apps

2. Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Missing DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call Of Duty Modern Warfare Missing DLC: I purchased a ‘disk’ COD: Modern Warfare and have installed all content required in order to play the game. However, when I try to access any of the modes on the front page, it is stating ‘You are...
  3. Microsoft account on Switch missing items

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft account on Switch missing items: I've had Minecraft 360 for years and amassed quite a bit of skin, texture, and mashup packs. Recently I bought Minecraft on my Switch as well so I could cross-platform with some friends. One...
  4. PSO2 Perks Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PSO2 Perks Missing: Well, the other day I saw a notification with the PSO2 perks info, there was the image and it said Claim Now! I downloaded the game because I finally had space to install it, and when I went back...
  5. Gears of War 3 missing from my Owned Games Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from my Owned Games Library: I was playing gears 3 then it stopped working today. I tried uninstalling and install again But Then The game is not listed in my Library. I also see here other people have same issue and some...
  6. In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...

in XboX Insiders
    In the new Xbox Game Pass Beta app, the tasks section is missing, letting you only see the...: Yesterday he was there and today he's not showing up. It happens to someone else? Thank you. submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. User Percentages On Achivements Missing

in XboX Insiders
    User Percentages On Achivements Missing: I just jumped on my Xbox tonight and noticed it is no longer showing the % of users that have the achievement. Is this a bug with the insider build? I remember seeing them earlier this week....
  8. Owned game missing from account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game missing from account: hello! i own a copy of gears of war 4 which included all previous games as a bonus, which is pretty cool. Unfortunately though, after quitting game pass, gears of war 3 is suddenly not in my...
  9. TV & Movies and Music Page missing from dashboard and browse the Xbox market place without ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    TV & Movies and Music Page missing from dashboard and browse the Xbox market place without ...: I just got a brand new Xbox 360. The TV & Movies and Music Page is missing from my dashboard any reason why ? Also how do i browse the Xbox market place without constantly searching for games ??...
  10. Browse App menu missing on Dashboard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Browse App menu missing on Dashboard: Dear all, Last night I update the XBOX 360 firmware to the latest version. I want to install Youtube App on my xbox but found that there are no Browse App menu on my dashboard. Any idea how can I...