Missing code for Halo: Master Chief Collection

Discus and support Missing code for Halo: Master Chief Collection in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello... We purchased a bundle that included Halo: Master Chief Collection from the MS store. However, we did not receive a code for Halo: Master... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Decil-2682A564-5795-48A6-B2E0-3C06F59CE452, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Missing code for Halo: Master Chief Collection

Hello...

We purchased a bundle that included Halo: Master Chief Collection from the MS store. However, we did not receive a code for Halo: Master Chief Collection. Tech supported said to ask here how to get that resolved, so here I am. Please let me know how this
    can be resolved.

:)

Decil-2682A564-5795-48A6-B2E0-3C06F59CE452, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Hirogen Hunter, Dec 26, 2015
  3. Brosheviks
    Brosheviks Guest
    HALO ODST

Hello,

I never redeemed a code for Halo ODST, that you get for free when you play the Master Chief Collection back in 2014. I did play the Master Chief Collection back then and was curious how I could get a code for Halo ODST.

Thanks.

Brosheviks, Dec 26, 2015
  4. Missing code for Halo: Master Chief Collection

Hey there Decil!

Sorry to hear about any confusion that this may have caused! If you purchased the Halo: Master Chief collection bundle, the code should have been included in the box. If you do not see the code, you will need to reach out the original purchase retailer
    for further assistance. Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Dec 28, 2015
  5. Mister Quimby Win User

Halo Master Chief Download Code

Hey there scheely726!

Just to clarify, are you referring to the code for Halo: The Master Chief Collection or the code for ODST? If you are referring to the code for the Master Chief Collection, unfortunately we are unable to replace these codes here in the Support Forums.
  6. TotalCrescent80 Win User

No warthog. I own all halos and horizon 3 ultimate

Same With Me. I played Halo 5 and Halo: The Master Chief Collection But No Code.
  7. onyxishere Win User

Add Halo 3 to Xbox One

8. Hirogen Hunter Win User

Halo: MCC Achievements not popping.

9. Mad Cow Dizease Win User
Thema:

Missing code for Halo: Master Chief Collection

1. Missing code for Halo: Master Chief Collection - Similar Threads - Missing code Halo

2. Missing DLC Code for Halo Wars Definative Edition after preordering Halo Wars Ultimat edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing DLC Code for Halo Wars Definative Edition after preordering Halo Wars Ultimat edition: Hi I did not receive/lost the code for the Definitive Edition. I preordered it on this account on 17th February" e76c68d3-3fbf-4cfb-9c42-5cce61fd8021
  3. Halo Wars Definitive Windows 10 Download code still missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars Definitive Windows 10 Download code still missing: Hi, I pre ordered the Halo Wars 2 - Ultimate Edition on the 17th February and haven't received my code for the Halo Wars: Definitive Edition Win 10. Code was resent 3 days ago, still no...
  4. Halo Wars Definitive Windows 10 Download code still missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars Definitive Windows 10 Download code still missing: Hello, I pre-ordered the Halo Wars 2 - Ultimate Edition and received a code with the game for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on the Xbox One. In the store they told me that I get the Windows 10...
  5. Halo wars definitive edition missing code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo wars definitive edition missing code: my halo wars definitive edition does not download and asks me to re purchase halo wars 2 please send me my code for me to get halo wars definitive edition. c08b7bac-98ed-49e2-8dbf-a0d1b33657ad
  6. Halo Wars: Definitive Edition Code Missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars: Definitive Edition Code Missing: Waited 2 weeks and still not received the code of the Definitive Edition even though in the Store it says I own it since I bought HW2: Ultimate Edition Thanks for any help...
  7. Halo Wars Definitve Edition Missing Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars Definitve Edition Missing Code: Hi, I Preordered the Halo Wars 2 Ultimate edition 2/16/17 (local day, but on the receipt 2/17/17), but I still have not received the code. Can you guys please help me. Thanks....
  8. Halo Wars Definitive Edition - Code Missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars Definitive Edition - Code Missing: January 25th I digitally pre-ordered Halo Wars 2 on the Xbox store. The xbox website referring to the games pre-order bundles...
  9. Halo Wars Ultimate - HW Definitive Edition code missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars Ultimate - HW Definitive Edition code missing: I bought HW 2 Ultimate on 4th January and received so far no code for the Halo Wars Definitive Edition. Any idea how many more weeks it takes to receive the digital download code for it?...
  10. Missing Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code.: Hi, I recently contacted live support to question if it was possible to get the Halo wars: Definitive edition as the game was purchased on the 14th, and I haven't received the code yet. Xbox...