Missing code for Xbox one s bundle

Discus and support Missing code for Xbox one s bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; An ideas what to do when Xbox one s bundle has a missing redeem code. Have serial number of Xbox one s console can't find code anywhere... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by malcjukes, Feb 25, 2019.

1. malcjukes
    malcjukes Guest

An ideas what to do when Xbox one s bundle has a missing redeem code.

Have serial number of Xbox one s console can't find code anywhere

:)

malcjukes, Feb 25, 2019
  2. Toast3DGaming Win User

Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle

I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle

They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send them they told me make a thread on xbox community and after the respond we will send the code to youre xbox live messaging center

Please help me I think its unfair to buy the bundle without the bundle
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Eon bundle

Hey there!

When you purchase the Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle it should come with a code for the Eon Cosmetics set and a code for the 2,000 V-bucks. You can find everything that the bundle includes through the Xbox website.

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)

I hope this helps.
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Hey there, what code are you missing? Have you tried contacting
    support?
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Malcjukes,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning a missing code from an Xbox One S console bundle.

Only support agents will be able to help with this. Here in the forums, we do not have the tools to assist with codes.
    When you go to Contact Usto request a callback, follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----Select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----Select See other options
    • Step 3 ----Select topic
    • Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"
    • Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

Once they call, explain the issue and they will be able to help you.

I hope this information helps.
  6. heruvim21 Win User

i buy xbox one s gow4 bundle but never send me codes for gow1-2 (receive 3-judgement)

i bought the xbox one s with digital code of gow4 in bundle from a store in greece.i redeem the code and receive the 2 codes of 3 and judge but not gow2
Thema:

1. Missing code for Xbox one s bundle - Similar Threads - Missing code bundle

2. Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle: I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send them they told me make a thread on xbox...
  3. Missing Redeem Code for Bundled Content on XBox One S Purchase

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Redeem Code for Bundled Content on XBox One S Purchase: Hi, Yesterday I've bought Xbox One S Bundle (including 2 controllers and FIFA 19) from MediaMarkt / Germany. After I've unboxed the console, I've found out that there was no redeem code for FIFA...
  4. Missing Movie Code for Resident Evil Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Movie Code for Resident Evil Bundle: I ordered the Resident Evil bundle the beginning of May. I still do not have a code for the movie portion a0c3de4d-9183-4385-9775-34119ce60826
  5. Missing FIFA 17 code for Xbox One S FIFA 17 bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing FIFA 17 code for Xbox One S FIFA 17 bundle: Dear Team, I ordered Xbox One S 500GB Konsole - FIFA 17 Bundle from Amazon.de ORDER # 306-8735738-2049913 It should include FIFA 17 Download-Code and 1 Monat EA Access I got the code for 1...
  6. Gears of War collection codes missing from bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War collection codes missing from bundle: I purchased the Xbox one s Gears of War 4 bundle over black friday from best buy. It said it included the download for the entire collection, but i only got a code for gow4. The Xbox store...
  7. Missing Gears bundle codes after buying Gears 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Gears bundle codes after buying Gears 4: Hello, I have yet to receive my Gears bundle codes after buying Gears of War 4. Xbox support referred me to you to help me. thanks 00862c41-c326-4e6d-939e-fcb9085db8bd
  8. Missing codes for Gears of War 1,2+3 from GoW4 ultimate edition console bundle.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing codes for Gears of War 1,2+3 from GoW4 ultimate edition console bundle.: I preordered and purchased the 2TB Gears of War ultimate edition console. It was widely advertised that all ultimate edition purchases would include download codes for the Gears of War back...
  9. missing promotion bundle code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing promotion bundle code: Reference # [Mod Removed] I purchased a physical game and bundle with the game is the promotional token of the other version fallout 3. The code is missing, this is the reason why I am posting...
  10. Download code missing from Forza horizon 3 bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download code missing from Forza horizon 3 bundle: Hi. We got the Xbox One S with Forza horizon 3 bundle from Argos, for our kids for Christmas. However, despite pulling the box apart numerous times, and checking every scrap of paper that came out...