Missing code

Discus and support Missing code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought an xbox one x gears 5 package and i am missing the game code.how do i get it? e07678a5-9b32-4125-9190-717e5af0dd6d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AceMetal5446945, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Missing code

I bought an xbox one x gears 5 package and i am missing the game code.how do i get it?

:)

AceMetal5446945, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Missing code

You would need to contact the retailer you purchased the console from for assistance.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

missing codes

Hey, Halo! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  4. Smwutches Win User

Missing code

The code is for use on microsoftstore.com which is why it's 9 digits. If you're having issues using the code there, you would need to contact customer support for microsoftstore.com
  5. Smwutches Win User

Missing Code

It should take about 7-10 days to receive the code after purchase. If you don't get it after 10 days, then you would need to post back.
  6. IV LUK3 VI Win User

Missing code

Unfortunately that could possibly be a problem with the store you purchased the bundle from

your best option is to contact xbox support via support.xbox.com if that doesnt solve the issue for you all i could suggest and think of is getting in touch with where you bought the bundle from originally
Thema:

Missing code

1. Missing code - Similar Threads - Missing code

2. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing: As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ******Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  3. Missing download codes with xbox one x

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing download codes with xbox one x: Today the Xbox one x that was meant to come with two download codes for Forza Horizon 4 and Forza 7 Motorsport (ordered from Currys PC world) arrived. However, after emptying the box and setting...
  4. Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.: So I have been trying to get the gamepass to work for me for a few days now. I have the newest version of windows, everything is up to date (version 1903) , I am the administrator for the pc (the...
  5. Missing content of Code Rage 2 Collector's edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing content of Code Rage 2 Collector's edition: hi, I had a problem with Rage 2 collector's edition, the code for the deluxe edition seems to be damaged, I entered it and I do not receive anything, can you give me a solution? Or what can I do?...
  6. MISSING 1000 v-bucks code which comes along with 3 months xbox membership deal!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING 1000 v-bucks code which comes along with 3 months xbox membership deal!!!: So about a 2 and a half months ago I bought this deal that gets me 1000 v-bucks along 3 months gold membership. I got the gold but all the agents said that it will take 1 month to 2 months (they...
  7. Missing code for Xbox one s bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing code for Xbox one s bundle: An ideas what to do when Xbox one s bundle has a missing redeem code. Have serial number of Xbox one s console can't find code anywhere 71c5f055-d74a-4500-b63d-592f265af8c4
  8. XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe: Hi, we gave our son an Xbox One S for christmas, Fortnite edition, but he haven't received any vBucks, skin, glider or pickaxe, that was supposed to be part of that package. I contacted Epic...
  9. Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle: I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send them they told me make a thread on xbox...
  10. I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I can't add the ODST to my MasterChiefCollection. I missed some code?: I've the MCC. I've migrated from a 360 to Slim to new Xbox One and now I installed the MCC and its missing Halo 3: ODST . I own the 360 version (I know I've played it and tried loading it). But...