Missing code

Discus and support Missing code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought an xbox one x gears 5 package and i am missing the game code.how do i get it? e07678a5-9b32-4125-9190-717e5af0dd6d Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AceMetal5446945, Sep 22, 2019.

1. Missing code

I bought an xbox one x gears 5 package and i am missing the game code.how do i get it?

:)

AceMetal5446945, Sep 22, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Missing code

You would need to contact the retailer you purchased the console from for assistance.
  3. Misses Quinzel Win User

missing codes

Hey, Halo! I've sent you a Forums private message. You can check them
    here! :D
  4. CosmicDad Win User

Missing Code

Thanks for the reply. I await a response from them. The only other issues are that I downloaded the two before I noticed the third wasn't there, it was purchased on black Friday (30 days ago) at the limit of their returns policy and we live 150 miles from
    the store!
  5. Smwutches Win User

Missing code

The code is for use on microsoftstore.com which is why it's 9 digits. If you're having issues using the code there, you would need to contact customer support for microsoftstore.com
  6. Smwutches Win User

Missing Code

It should take about 7-10 days to receive the code after purchase. If you don't get it after 10 days, then you would need to post back.
Thema:

Missing code

1. Missing code - Similar Threads - Missing code

2. Missing the Digital Code on my Receipt for Call of Duty

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing the Digital Code on my Receipt for Call of Duty: I got Call of Duty Modern Warfare for christmas. My parents bought it from Target and threw away the receipt. I don't have the digital code to redeem it. They got duplicate receipts from Target...
  3. Missing Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Code: Hello all, I bought a Xbox 1S bundle but one of the vouchers/codes is missing: Fortnite - the main reason for buying. Spoke to someone at Microsoft who said contact the shop I bought it from, but...
  4. Xbox One X Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Bundle Code Missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Bundle Code Missing.: Just opened my New Xbox one X that says it came with Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe edition. The code is no where in the box or on the receipt. I was trying to contact support via the chat feature but...
  5. Multiple games I owned are now missing even though I redeemed them with a code or got them...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiple games I owned are now missing even though I redeemed them with a code or got them...: I'm adding another question because the previous one wasn't as in-depth. So first off, my old Xbox One S HDMI port doesn't work, so I went and bought another Xbox One, this time an X after like...
  6. Missing Jedi: Fallen Order Pre-Order codes for Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Jedi: Fallen Order Pre-Order codes for Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2: When I preordered the Xbox One X Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order bundle, the sales page said that it would include codes for both of the Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic games, which would be...
  7. I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Sea of Thieves (redeemed a code in windows store) but it's now missing: As the title says, I redeemed a code for Sea of Thieves about a year ago and now it's no longer in my library. *** moved from NL-NL ******Moved from: Gaming on Windows 10***...
  8. Missing download codes with xbox one x

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing download codes with xbox one x: Today the Xbox one x that was meant to come with two download codes for Forza Horizon 4 and Forza 7 Motorsport (ordered from Currys PC world) arrived. However, after emptying the box and setting...
  9. Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Some wierd things happening with gamepass for pc beta, error codes and missing installed games.: So I have been trying to get the gamepass to work for me for a few days now. I have the newest version of windows, everything is up to date (version 1903) , I am the administrator for the pc (the...
  10. Missing content of Code Rage 2 Collector's edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing content of Code Rage 2 Collector's edition: hi, I had a problem with Rage 2 collector's edition, the code for the deluxe edition seems to be damaged, I entered it and I do not receive anything, can you give me a solution? Or what can I do?...