MISSING CONTENT FOR MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR ON THE SERIES X (Premium Deluxe Edition)

Discus and support MISSING CONTENT FOR MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR ON THE SERIES X (Premium Deluxe Edition) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered the premium deluxe edition of Microsoft flight simulator for the Xbox and all went well through download etc. However, I have noticed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DeaconThe3rd, Jul 28, 2021.

1. DeaconThe3rd
    DeaconThe3rd Guest

MISSING CONTENT FOR MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR ON THE SERIES X (Premium Deluxe Edition)

I pre-ordered the premium deluxe edition of Microsoft flight simulator for the Xbox and all went well through download etc. However, I have noticed that although I have received the content from the premium bundle I have not received any content whatsoever from the deluxe bundle? The reason I bought premium deluxe was that it included the deluxe bundle plus 5 extra planes and more but currently I’m only stuck with standard plus the premium content? Is there anyway I can actually acquire the deluxe bundle content through console? It’s a really expensive package and I’m quite disappointed that I haven’t received all the content promised from the premium deluxe bundle. I have looked at methods on the forums but they are all for the pc version of the game so they are no use to me. Help would be much appreciated because I want to get my full money’s worth out of this wonderful game!

EDIT: Now that I think about it I might have it? But I swear I remember seeing a lot more than 31 types of aircraft in the premium deluxe bundle when I saw it being showcased on YouTube? Honestly I have no idea but as I said before any help in getting the deluxe content would be much much much appreciated!

:)

DeaconThe3rd, Jul 28, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

xbox series x

3. VultureUser Win User

I have just ordered MSFS Premium Deluxe,

Hello! Microsoft Flight Simulator has three versions. Here is the list of what's in them. I will bold what you are looking for.

• The Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition ($59.99 USD) includes 20 highly detailed planes with unique flight models and 30 hand-crafted airports. The Standard Edition will be available on day one with Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta).
    • The Deluxe Edition ($89.99 USD) includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator’s standard edition plus 5 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 5 additional handcrafted international airports.
    • The Premium Deluxe Edition ($119.99 USD) includes everything from Microsoft Flight Simulator Standard Edition plus 10 additional highly accurate planes with unique flight models and 10 additional handcrafted international
      airports.

The game will span across 10 discs.
  4. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @DeaconThe3rd!

Sorry that you are encountering this issue. However, with in-game missing content, it would be best to get in touch with the game developer to report the issue.
  5. Jesse EF. Win User

Hello Deacon, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Please check out this information from the Game's support page https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/ar...

"Microsoft Flight Simulator will show as "Standard" for everyone on Xbox at this time, but upon the first install, it will include all the extra content from the version you own. Don't worry, if you own Premium Deluxe or Deluxe, you will own the same version on Xbox."
  6. Jonathan LWilliams Win User

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Multi Screen Setup (3 Screens)

No. In the previous Flight Simulator X and prior, this ability was great because you could see your outside view, setup cool wing views as well as have multiple windows that allow you to calibrate your
    multi monitor setup to give you a real cockpit feel(for those who built a life-size cockpit). This is my opinion and I have spoken to other Flight Simmers and it is agreed: Flight Simulator 2020 feels, without this feature, lacking. This missing feature as
    well as not having the ability to replay your flight, kind of makes me miss Flight Simulator X. Flight Simulator 2020 should not make me feel that way. I love Microsoft for creating Flight Simulator and that will not change. However, I am not loving this release
    of Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Deluxe the way I thought I would. The inability to open additional windows from the main window with the option to select whatever camera views( in the previous Flight Simulator X and prior) and to have REPLAY is kind of a
    hard pill to swallow. Please let me know what the Microsoft Team plans to do regarding these 2 loved features?
Thema:

1. MISSING CONTENT FOR MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR ON THE SERIES X (Premium Deluxe Edition) - Similar Threads - MISSING CONTENT MICROSOFT

2. Max Payne 3 missing content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne 3 missing content: I've bought Max Payne 3 full game online for my xbox 360. Started playing in story mode and after a few chapter it refuses to continue. I receive a message that free downloadable contents are...
  3. missing content Halo mcc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing content Halo mcc: hello, today i bought Halo mcc for the PC on the Microsoft store, after installing the game and all the content i started the game and i cant play anything, it keeps saying missing content, i...
  4. Missing Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Content: I recently bought a Xbox series S, i had tried playing sims, but after loading it up it said i was missing content that i had never had an issue with on my Xbox One, after looking in the store it...
  5. Call of duty Cold War making me pay again and content packs missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Cold War making me pay again and content packs missing: When I re-downloaded call of duty Cold War it kept saying partially installed for multiplayer then I uninstalled and reinstalled the game now it says I need to purchase again I watched a video...
  6. missing content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing content: I have bought apex coins numerus times but they dont show up on my accaount 82c151b4-bfcc-4600-ac22-a6178c5c81ba
  7. Missing previously bought content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing previously bought content: So i decided to get back into Dragonball Xenoverse 2 i havent play for a year and when i returned it said i lost the add-ons that I bought in 2019 and the store says i have to buy it again and i...
  8. Missing Content of Premium Deluxe Content on Microsoft Store Version of FS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Content of Premium Deluxe Content on Microsoft Store Version of FS2020: So Frustrating that one spends $132.00 and cannot get all the content that was intended to be on the PC version purchased from Microsoft's own store. I have deleted and reloaded 8 - 10 times and...
  9. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE: i install the game from a DVD and i redeem the activation code of premium deluxe version of the DVD. but The game installed its the standard version.I payed 120 euros i bought the deluxe version...
  10. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Content missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Content missing: I purchased the top premium edition of microsoft flight simulator 2020 on STEAM and after I loaded the game up, it did its in game download and install thing after i signed into my xbox live...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe edition xbox missing content