missing content Halo mcc

Discus and support missing content Halo mcc in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, today i bought Halo mcc for the PC on the Microsoft store, after installing the game and all the content i started the game and i cant play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by jipbakelaar, Sep 15, 2021.

1. jipbakelaar
    jipbakelaar Guest

missing content Halo mcc

hello, today i bought Halo mcc for the PC on the Microsoft store, after installing the game and all the content i started the game and i cant play anything, it keeps saying missing content, i reinstalled twicd, also checked the ingame content page and it said it was all there.

but i still cant play.

How can i solve this??

:)

jipbakelaar, Sep 15, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

missing content Halo mcc

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

Go to system settings>applications>applications and features>find the game>click with the left mouse button on it>advanced options>click repair, and then test the game, if it doesn't work choose the restore option in this same menu.

*Thank you in advance for contacting us, it will be a pleasure to help you, I hope this works for you.
  3. XxATOMXxSMASHER Win User

First Impressions of Halo MCC Insider multiplayer

I agree. The original Halo MCC had huge load times, many freezes, failing saves on campaign, laggy games, and another monsoon of issues! The halo mcc insider is a masterpiece already and it’s just pre-release content! Keep it up 343i.
  4. SamQY Win User

Halo Reach and ODST saying I still need to purchase after I bought them

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am advisor independent and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

These 2 games are DLC's for Halo MCC, you have to purchase and install Halo MCC to be able to access this content in-game.
  5. RuyGTR Win User

All my achievement progress reset

Halo: MCC

Several skulls achievements missing, I've found all off them, but just a few pop up. What is happening?!
  6. iAHTIXOTABbl4 Win User

The one game you will never uninstall.

I'll go with two of them. Thumper, because it's infectiously fun, and Halo MCC since it has so much content that I love (still waiting for Halo Reach though)
Thema:

missing content Halo mcc

1. missing content Halo mcc - Similar Threads - missing content Halo

2. Max Payne 3 missing content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Max Payne 3 missing content: I've bought Max Payne 3 full game online for my xbox 360. Started playing in story mode and after a few chapter it refuses to continue. I receive a message that free downloadable contents are...
  3. Missing Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Content: I recently bought a Xbox series S, i had tried playing sims, but after loading it up it said i was missing content that i had never had an issue with on my Xbox One, after looking in the store it...
  4. MISSING CONTENT FOR MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR ON THE SERIES X (Premium Deluxe Edition)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING CONTENT FOR MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR ON THE SERIES X (Premium Deluxe Edition): I pre-ordered the premium deluxe edition of Microsoft flight simulator for the Xbox and all went well through download etc. However, I have noticed that although I have received the content from...
  5. Call of duty Cold War making me pay again and content packs missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty Cold War making me pay again and content packs missing: When I re-downloaded call of duty Cold War it kept saying partially installed for multiplayer then I uninstalled and reinstalled the game now it says I need to purchase again I watched a video...
  6. Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't open Halo 4 from MCC on Game Pass PC - Missing Content?: Hello folks. I'm using Game Pass for PC. All Windows apps (Microsoft app store, Xbox app etc.) are telling me that the Halo 4 MCC DLC is installed but I when I try to launch Halo 4 from the Halo...
  7. Missing Content- Halo Master Chief Collection xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Content- Halo Master Chief Collection xbox one: I have owned the game since its initial release on disc. I've just reinstalled the disc which took around 9 hours and when I try to fire up any of the content (multiplayer or Campaign) the game...
  8. Halo Reach Pre-Order content missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Reach Pre-Order content missing: So I have the Halo Reach preorder content downloaded to my Xbox One it’s supposed to give you a chest piece for my spartan in the game, but I don’t have the chest piece. Please help....
  9. Halo 5 missing downloadable content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 missing downloadable content: I purchased Halo 5 with a Warzone Req Bundle from gamestop and I installed everything and it appears as if i never bought the warzone bundle. Please help, its been a week and this problem has...
  10. On halo 4 im missing content! It is saying players failed to load content. Players may be ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On halo 4 im missing content! It is saying players failed to load content. Players may be ...: Can you guys add the content i need plz help! 54f80077-30ef-4f79-a3e6-7e966b41a220