Missing Content

Discus and support Missing Content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded and purchased the Watch Dogs digital edition and the season pass for the xbox one. I have not received any of the costume packs/additional... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JuiceyDangler, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Missing Content

I downloaded and purchased the Watch Dogs digital edition and the season pass for the xbox one. I have not received any of the costume packs/additional content which I am supposed to receive. I contacted Ubisoft and they have informed me that it is an Issue
    which needs to be taken up with MS. Anyone else have a similar issue/advice?

:)

JuiceyDangler, Jun 2, 2014
  2. Missing content?

I saw both male and female version on the link above. What content are you seeing that is only female?

Mister Gwyther, Jun 2, 2014
  3. Satoshi Fudo
    Satoshi Fudo Guest
    Missing content

It is damned annoying! I hope it clears up when I get my copy of CEA.

Satoshi Fudo, Jun 2, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Missing Content

Have you tried heading to the store for Watch Dogs then selecting Add Ons to see if they need to be installed separately?

onyxishere, Jun 3, 2014
  5. Killn The Drama Win User

Missing content

Please go to your setting and go to storage device make sure you didnt delete it from the storage as if its still there try to clear your cache info on how to clear your cache and be found

HERE

-

If it is not there you will need to redownload it

-

Also please do not make duplicate post as you have all ready posted this issue

HERE
  6. XxAmozonessxX Win User

Missing content?

On the Xbox. You go to Avatar Marketplace > Game Styles > Page 9, bottom right. It's a little picture you click on. Don't know how else to describe it. >.>

Okay, thank you. Now I'm wondering why 80% of those are female-only when the performer they're based on is male. That's like having a Joan Jett top be strictly male.
  7. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Missing content

HI Avarice. Unfortunately once something is taken off the Marketplace, it tends to stay that way.
  8. Tom Byrne_117 Win User

Missing content

Yeah, I have had many people ask, and as everyone said, it's cause of Anniversary.

I have Anniversary (pre-ordered) and played on that yesterday, that fixed it for me.

So, either re-download or hit the store for Anniversary.
  9. Lt Fluffers Win User

Missing content

It's because of the new Halo: CEA maps. Once you get those, it'll clear up.
Thema:

Missing Content

1. Missing Content - Similar Threads - Missing Content

2. Missing Content of Premium Deluxe Content on Microsoft Store Version of FS2020

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Content of Premium Deluxe Content on Microsoft Store Version of FS2020: So Frustrating that one spends $132.00 and cannot get all the content that was intended to be on the PC version purchased from Microsoft's own store. I have deleted and reloaded 8 - 10 times and...
  3. XBox Gamepass Elders Scrolls Online (ESO) Morrowind Content Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox Gamepass Elders Scrolls Online (ESO) Morrowind Content Missing: In XBox Gamepass, the Elder Scrolls Online game is supposed to include the "Morrowind" DLC. It was working up to last week, but the DLC content is now missing. (This might be tied in with ESO...
  4. MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR 2020 MISSING CONTENT OF PREMIUM DELUXE: i install the game from a DVD and i redeem the activation code of premium deluxe version of the DVD. but The game installed its the standard version.I payed 120 euros i bought the deluxe version...
  5. Flightsimulator 2020 Premium Content missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Flightsimulator 2020 Premium Content missing: I have bought FS2020 Premium Deluxe Edition from Microsoft Store but I dont get the Premium content (Planes and Airfields). I have tried to uninstalled the software and reinstalled it again but...
  6. Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe contents missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Flight Simulator Premium Deluxe contents missing: I have bought flight simulator premium deluxe edition from MS store. and how many time i reinstalled game, i still do not have premium deluxe contents in my game. And contents manger also does not...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Content missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 Premium Content missing: I purchased the top premium edition of microsoft flight simulator 2020 on STEAM and after I loaded the game up, it did its in game download and install thing after i signed into my xbox live...
  8. why is the option 'you can see and share content' missing from the game content settings?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is the option 'you can see and share content' missing from the game content settings?: I have spent days going through all the settings to allow my son to play multiplayer games on xbox one. I have followed all the advice allowing multiplayer games and join clubs etc. I have even...
  9. Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Digital direct content missing Xbox One X Cyberpunk 2077 limited edition: Hi guys! Received this bundle today from Amazon and I was trying to redeem Digital Direct Xbox Game Pass and Cyberpunk 2077, the issue is that my Xbox did not offer me anything during setup and...
  10. Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare - Digital Deluxe Edition missing content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare - Digital Deluxe Edition missing content.: There are multiple missing things form the Digital Deluxe Edition such as the "Zombies in Spaceland Pack The Zombies in Spaceland Pack includes a weapon camo, animated player card, reticle, and a...