Missing Content

Discus and support Missing Content in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded and purchased the Watch Dogs digital edition and the season pass for the xbox one. I have not received any of the costume packs/additional... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JuiceyDangler, Jun 2, 2014.

1. Missing Content

I downloaded and purchased the Watch Dogs digital edition and the season pass for the xbox one. I have not received any of the costume packs/additional content which I am supposed to receive. I contacted Ubisoft and they have informed me that it is an Issue
    which needs to be taken up with MS. Anyone else have a similar issue/advice?

:)

JuiceyDangler, Jun 2, 2014
  2. Missing content?

I saw both male and female version on the link above. What content are you seeing that is only female?

Mister Gwyther, Jun 2, 2014
  3. Satoshi Fudo
    Satoshi Fudo Guest
    Missing content

It is damned annoying! I hope it clears up when I get my copy of CEA.

Satoshi Fudo, Jun 2, 2014
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Missing Content

Have you tried heading to the store for Watch Dogs then selecting Add Ons to see if they need to be installed separately?

onyxishere, Jun 3, 2014
  5. Killn The Drama Win User

Missing content

Please go to your setting and go to storage device make sure you didnt delete it from the storage as if its still there try to clear your cache info on how to clear your cache and be found

HERE

-

If it is not there you will need to redownload it

-

Also please do not make duplicate post as you have all ready posted this issue

HERE
  6. XxAmozonessxX Win User

Missing content?

On the Xbox. You go to Avatar Marketplace > Game Styles > Page 9, bottom right. It's a little picture you click on. Don't know how else to describe it. >.>

Okay, thank you. Now I'm wondering why 80% of those are female-only when the performer they're based on is male. That's like having a Joan Jett top be strictly male.
  7. Mister Ohnaka Win User

Missing content

HI Avarice. Unfortunately once something is taken off the Marketplace, it tends to stay that way.
  8. Tom Byrne_117 Win User

Missing content

Yeah, I have had many people ask, and as everyone said, it's cause of Anniversary.

I have Anniversary (pre-ordered) and played on that yesterday, that fixed it for me.

So, either re-download or hit the store for Anniversary.
  9. Lt Fluffers Win User

Missing content

It's because of the new Halo: CEA maps. Once you get those, it'll clear up.
Thema:

Missing Content

1. Missing Content - Similar Threads - Missing Content

2. Modern Warfare missing content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare missing content: I dont have the xrk and knife variant things even though i got it digitally 497fc018-a9d5-4638-8e4d-e9a7b40a576e
  3. Modern Warfare missing content

in XBoX on Consoles
    Modern Warfare missing content: I bought the digital edition of modern warfare and i haven’t got the xrk pack or the blue silence knife 89a5d1dc-daa0-46da-9210-4ec936d36dbb
  4. Rate Content Missing?

in XboX Insiders
    Rate Content Missing?: The past two updates I've not been able to rate the content (really the only way to get xp points) like I have since joining a few years ago. Has it been removed? I can't find anything about it....
  5. Missing pre order content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing pre order content.: Me and a friend have pre-ordered borderlands 3 super deluxe edition and we haven't gotten the pre order content eadb50dd-5fb7-47e9-a33a-f2d0ecfa69ad
  6. missing progress content

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing progress content: I have been playing the game Snake Pass for quite some time, moving through levels.. When I went to play a day ago I found all of my saved progress (a lot of hours) was gone. I now have to start...
  7. Wreckfest missing content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wreckfest missing content: I seem to not be able to find my season pass for wreckfest and its not downloaded either. Is there a forum for thq or anything like that? also there are a lot of bugs within the game as well. I...
  8. Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs): Disc 2 contents (and downloaded contents) are not loaded and are not usable. All of them are present in memory storage. If I try to re-instal Disc 2, I get the message that Disc 2 is already...
  9. Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 - Missing contents (Disc 2 and DLCs): Disc 2 contents (and downloaded contents) are not loaded and are not usable. All of them are present in memory storage. If I try to re-instal Disc 2, I get the message that Disc 2 is already...
  10. MISSING | Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition Digital Content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING | Destiny: The Taken King Collector's Edition Digital Content: Hello, Firstly, I am on Xbox One, not my 360 Elite. I thought I would be fun to revisit Destiny and make create some content for players coming to the franchise for the upcoming release of...