Missing credits from the past month

Discus and support Missing credits from the past month in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hopefully somebody can help here (twitter directed me to post here) but I've gotten none of my credits for my april purchases nor have I gotten any of... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by JoeCamNet, May 15, 2018.

1. JoeCamNet
    JoeCamNet Guest

Hopefully somebody can help here (twitter directed me to post here) but I've gotten none of my credits for my april purchases nor have I gotten any of my credits from the VIP gems I've spent.

On May 5th I redeemed VIP gems to get 25,000 reward credits. Nothing has been deposited and nothing is pending. I've also never gotten my 10% rebate in credits back for my April spending. I was going to go back and add up my April spending to see what kind
    of rebate I should have gotten back, but I'm only 10 days back in the month and up to $200, so I know I'm missing a LOT of credits for the month of April.

How can I get my credits, both earned and redeemed via gems?

:)

JoeCamNet, May 15, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Posting earned credits from past months

Hello OperatedFan1961,

We only schedule a deposit automatically at 5000 or more pending Credits. Since your pending Credit amount is beneath this amount, it has not been scheduled. If you would like to request a scheduled deposit, you may do so once you are at 1000 or more pending
    Credits. There will be a button on your MyRewards page.

XBLRewards8, May 15, 2018
  3. Posting earned credits from past months

not getting credits earned from prior months posted to my account. Corrected account info. Gamertag is ignoranttitan72 which is where the credits should be posted

OperatedFan1961, May 15, 2018
  4. JoeCamNet
    JoeCamNet Guest

Anybody? I'm missing a lot of money here and would really like some answers...

JoeCamNet, May 16, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello JoeCamNet,

From the terms and conditions:

Program Limit: The maximum number of Rewards Credits a participant can earn in a Program Year (July 1 to June 30) is five hundred thousand (500,000).

Since you are above this limit, you did not earn payback for last month. Unfortunately, this limit also applies to your Vault Credits. We can confirm that while you successfully redeemed this prize, but due to being at this limit, no Credits were awarded.
    Apologies for the inconvenience. We are now escalating this issue with our Vault team to undo this purchase, which should return those Gems to your account.

XBLRewards8, May 16, 2018
  6. JoeCamNet
    JoeCamNet Guest
    Well that is a chunk of hot garbage. So glad I spent a ton of money on digital titles anticipating my 10% back just to get screwed over and get nothing. Incredibly disappointed with this, even moreso that I was allowed to redeem my Gems for those credits
    and not get them.

I was a huge supporter of the Xbox Rewards program, and it seems like loyalty doesn't get rewarded these days anymore. Very disappointed.

JoeCamNet, May 16, 2018
  7. JoeCamNet
    JoeCamNet Guest
    Can I get an update on this, please?

JoeCamNet, May 30, 2018
  8. JoeCamNet
    JoeCamNet Guest

Anybody? At all? Twitter support keeps telling me to come here, and it's been over two weeks since I was told this was being escalated. Or do I have to make yet another topic that won't be acknowledged??

This has been an incredibly frustrating experience and I'd really just love to answers

JoeCamNet, Jun 2, 2018
  9. JoeCamNet
    JoeCamNet Guest
    The lack of any help in this situation is maddening. Can SOMEBODY do anything to help me here and not just ignore this issue?

JoeCamNet, Jun 4, 2018
  10. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello JoeCamNet,

Apologies for the delay. We see that all these prize claims were reverted five days ago.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  11. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello JoeCamNet,

Apologies for the delay. We see that all these prize claims were reverted five days ago.
  12. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello JoeCamNet,

Program Limit: The maximum number of Rewards Credits a participant can earn in a Program Year (July 1 to June 30) is five hundred thousand (500,000).

Since you are above this limit, you did not earn payback for last month. Unfortunately, this limit also applies to your Vault Credits. We can confirm that while you successfully redeemed this prize, but due to being at this limit, no Credits were awarded.
    Apologies for the inconvenience. We are now escalating this issue with our Vault team to undo this purchase, which should return those Gems to your account.
  13. JoeCamNet Win User

We are now escalating this issue with our Vault team to undo this purchase, which should return those Gems to your account.
    Can I get an update on this, please?
  14. JoeCamNet Win User

The lack of any help in this situation is maddening. Can SOMEBODY do anything to help me here and not just ignore this issue?
  15. JoeCamNet Win User

Hello ,

Well that is a chunk of hot garbage. So glad I spent a ton of money on digital titles anticipating my 10% back just to get screwed over and get nothing. Incredibly disappointed with this, even moreso that I was allowed to redeem my Gems for those credits
    and not get them.

I was a huge supporter of the Xbox Rewards program, and it seems like loyalty doesn't get rewarded these days anymore. Very disappointed.
Thema:

1. Missing credits from the past month - Similar Threads - Missing credits past

2. Пропали кредиты в Forza Horizon 4 [Missing credits in Forza Horizon 4]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Пропали кредиты в Forza Horizon 4 [Missing credits in Forza Horizon 4]: Здравствуйте! Вчера играл с другом в Forza horizon 4,у меня было около 6.000.000 кредитов(не точная цифра),после обычной гонки Шоссейной серии у меня пропали почти все эти кредиты,осталось только...
  3. Forza horizon 4 - пропажа кредитов [Translation - Forza horizon 4 - missing credits]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 4 - пропажа кредитов [Translation - Forza horizon 4 - missing credits]: Добрый день. У меня произошла следующая ситуация: Я продал на аукционе автомобиль Ford mustang HW за 20 000 000кр, но после подтверждения на моем счету оказалось около 19 000 000кр, при том что...
  4. Missing $10 Microsoft Store Credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing $10 Microsoft Store Credit: On May 12th I purchased a $50 gift card code from Microsoft.com. At the time, there was a promotion to receive $10 additional credit when buying $50. I never received my credit. I contacted...
  5. Missing rewards credit

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing rewards credit: Hi, I recently redeemed reward points for a $50USD XBOX gift card. I have requested to have the gift card resent and I got the email but the credits were never applied. Please advise....
  6. Missing Xbox Reward Credits

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Xbox Reward Credits: Last month (prior to its closure) I had 7600+ Xbox Rewards credits (5000 of these were a VIP rewards reclaim too) .. I was assured that these would be added to my Microsoft account balance as...
  7. 20,500 Microsoft Reward Credits were 'deposited' on May 30th but are still missing.

in XBoX Rewards
    20,500 Microsoft Reward Credits were 'deposited' on May 30th but are still missing.: Firstly, I used 1,000 VIP gems to get TWO of the 10,000 Microsoft reward credits for 500 gems each, on May 5th. They didn't get deposited on the 15th, so I waited until the 30th. They are shown...
  8. Missing reward credits from vip vault

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing reward credits from vip vault: Last week i redeemed 2 5000 rewards credits offers from the vip vault. It has been over 96 hous since i redeemed them and i have yet to recieve them. I was hoping i would get them before the site...
  9. missing xbox gift card credits

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing xbox gift card credits: i purchased a R600 gift card loaded it but there is R100 missing and i have checked my order history it is not there how do i sort this out bb0895bf-2f13-4af1-8d35-47c46acdde27
  10. microsoft is not to blame they said missing credits and more

in XBoX on Consoles
    microsoft is not to blame they said missing credits and more: where to start. i will put them in three stages. part one refunds of a purchased game that was canceled:.... begin: so i go to a game store to buy myself 200 euros worth of microsoft points....