Missing Data Pack Unavailable at Microsoft Store

Discus and support Missing Data Pack Unavailable at Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I just purchased Modern Warfare to only play Multiplayer against the AI bots that comes standard with the game. I'm being told that I cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AngeloGeorgetti, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Missing Data Pack Unavailable at Microsoft Store

Hello. I just purchased Modern Warfare to only play Multiplayer against the AI bots that comes standard with the game. I'm being told that I cannot access Multiplayer due to missing Data Pack 1 and Data Pack 2. However, I do not have the availability to download from the Microsoft store because the Microsoft Store is saying those data packs are currently unavailable. I'm very frustrated. Please help.

:)

AngeloGeorgetti, Apr 26, 2021
  2. ExoticJonjon Win User

Cod missing data packs.

Hello Justin,

I understand your problems and I think I have a solution.

When COD says missing data packs it should have an option that says go to Microsoft store when taking you to the Microsoft store it should bring you straight to the missing data pack and and the store it should have an option that says install.

Let me know if this helps.

Sincerely,

Jonjon
  3. StickGuy111 Win User

Modern Warfare Data Pack 2

I have the digital version. All it says when I click multiplayer or co-op is “you do not own or are missing data pack 2 dlc” then when I go to game installs it says “store unavailable” it’s not in ready to install either.
  4. halahoop_eh Win User

Call of Duty - Modern Warfare - "You are missing one or more Single Player DLC Packs. Please download and install"

Not the issue. Microsoft paywalled me. Denied access to offline content without paying for gold. Data pack was unavailable unless a gold member.
  5. Indanity Win User

Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data pack 2 missing issues (CAN'T PLAY GAME)

The main issue WE ARE ALL HAVING is Data Pack 2 is missing or NOT available for download from the microsoft store for some reason. Please make it availbale or add it ASAP! I too am having the same issue.
  6. FlukeyCrowd101 Win User

Modern warfare (downloading the data packs and other packs)

I haven’t removed the data packs and yes they are unavailable to download.
Thema:

Missing Data Pack Unavailable at Microsoft Store

1. Missing Data Pack Unavailable at Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Missing Data Pack

2. Missing data pack 1 on modern warfare

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing data pack 1 on modern warfare: So today i bought Call of Duty Modern Warfare on a disc. And it tells me to install data pack 1. I saw some tutorials on how to install it but none of them work for the disc version. Does anyone...
  3. Modern warfare missing data pack 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern warfare missing data pack 1: Modern warfare missing data pack 1..will not let me download...says unavailable e1736ef9-eb4e-41d4-9963-eea8fcecd6ed
  4. Xbox One Modern Warfare Data Pack 2 Missing & Unable to Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Modern Warfare Data Pack 2 Missing & Unable to Download: I have everything downloaded properly and try to play onlline (I bought a 3 month xbox live membership) but cannot play due to missing the Data Pack 2. When i go to the files and click on data...
  5. Modern Warfare 2021 Missing Data Pack 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare 2021 Missing Data Pack 1: I just bought the game and it tells to download various of different packs. I install all the ones I can but Data packs 1 and 2 aren’t elligable to be purchased. Anyone know why? If you can tell...
  6. Modern Warfare Missing Data Pack Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Missing Data Pack Issue: Hello, I am having some issues trying to access Modern Warfare, as when I am brought to the main menu and go to modern warfare it says that I am missing a data pack. I’m a bit confused as when I...
  7. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data pack 2 missing issues (CAN'T PLAY GAME)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data pack 2 missing issues (CAN'T PLAY GAME): Hello, I'm having issues installing a file known as Data Pack 2 on modern warfare. The game is telling me that the file is missing and needs to be installed then it takes me to the store but then...
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data Pack 2 Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare Data Pack 2 Missing: I just finished downloading the September update for Modern Warfare, but I can't launch multiplayer without downloading the Data Pack 2 DLC. When I try to launch multiplayer, I receive a message...
  9. Modern Warfare Data Pack 2 Dlc missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Data Pack 2 Dlc missing: I have all the other dlc packs needed but i cant find a link or where the data pack 2 is even located. This has been an awful experience trying to download all of these....
  10. Cod missing data packs.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod missing data packs.: This was how a got access to cod data packs,which i could not access previously.first i made an Activision account on my phone , signing in with my Xbox one account.then i got Xbox live gold,...