Missing deposit

Discus and support Missing deposit in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I claimed 5000 Credits on the first of June, they were supposed to be deposited at the end of June and I haven't received them yet. [img]... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by TheGoldenBoyBR, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Missing deposit

I claimed 5000 Credits on the first of June, they were supposed to be deposited at the end of June and I haven't received them yet.

Missing deposit [​IMG]

:)

TheGoldenBoyBR, Jul 5, 2018
  2. EnigmaOps
    EnigmaOps Guest
    Rewards won't deposit, Help!

So I have 17000 points but can't deposit them. The manual deposit button is missing and we've passed an auto deposit day. Please help

EnigmaOps, Jul 5, 2018
  3. D0RC
    D0RC Guest
    Missing Deposit

Redeemed $10 & $5 worth of points on 5/4. Two months later, 7/2 still nothing. Help please.

Missing deposit [​IMG]

Missing deposit [​IMG]

D0RC, Jul 5, 2018
  4. Missing deposit

please check your spam or junk floders in your email. If no confirmation email please contact support directly

Itilianm0nst0r, Jul 5, 2018
  5. Which support? Everyone directs me to a different website. The support people directed me here.

TheGoldenBoyBR, Jul 6, 2018
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Thise forum and Twitter are the only places to receive support for the Xbox Rewards program. So do not contact Xbox support directly as they cannot assist.

Smwutches, Jul 6, 2018
  7. OK, I'm in the right place then, I didn't receive any email about the credits and they haven't been deposited, what can you do to help?

TheGoldenBoyBR, Jul 6, 2018
  8. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Missing deposit

You'd have to wait for a response from Rewards support.

Smwutches, Nov 3, 2018
  9. Smwutches Win User

Missing deposit

Thise forum and Twitter are the only places to receive support for the Xbox Rewards program. So do not contact Xbox support directly as they cannot assist.
  10. TheGoldenBoyBR Win User

Missing Deposit

It seems they're having problems with the rewards, because a lot of people are having the same problem, including me. :(
  11. TheGoldenBoyBR Win User

Missing deposit

please check your spam or junk floders in your email. If no confirmation email please contact support directly
    Which support? Everyone directs me to a different website. The support people directed me here.
  12. Smwutches Win User

Missing deposit

You'd have to wait for a response from Rewards support.
  13. TheGoldenBoyBR Win User

Missing deposit

OK, I'm in the right place then, I didn't receive any email about the credits and they haven't been deposited, what can you do to help?
Thema:

Missing deposit

1. Missing deposit - Similar Threads - Missing deposit

2. Missing Deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Deposit: Redeemed $10 & $5 worth of points on 5/4. Two months later, 7/2 still nothing. Help please. [img] [img] 69214ec4-ec4f-41ac-9cb6-49be33b3b28a
  3. Missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Xbox Live Rewards deposit: Hello. I redeemed $15 worth of points from Xbox Live Rewards on 5/4 and it is now two months later 7/3 and I have not received it. Any help and information is appreciated. Thank you. [img]...
  4. 20,500 Microsoft Reward Credits were 'deposited' on May 30th but are still missing.

in XBoX Rewards
    20,500 Microsoft Reward Credits were 'deposited' on May 30th but are still missing.: Firstly, I used 1,000 VIP gems to get TWO of the 10,000 Microsoft reward credits for 500 gems each, on May 5th. They didn't get deposited on the 15th, so I waited until the 30th. They are shown...
  5. 20,500 Microsoft Rewards credit was deposited on the 30th but they're still missing from my ...

in XBoX Rewards
    20,500 Microsoft Rewards credit was deposited on the 30th but they're still missing from my ...: I bought two of the 10,000 Microsoft reward credits in early May. It finally said they were deposited on the 30th, but my Microsoft account still don't have them deposited. 20,500 total Thanks...
  6. Missing rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing rewards deposit: I received 15000 Xbox live rewards points on the sixth of this month so they should have been converted into my local currency and deposited into my account on the around the 15th well it's now...
  7. request deposit button is missing

in XBoX Rewards
    request deposit button is missing: I'm trying to make an early deposit request, but couldn't find out how to do it this time around, could you help? I believe there's an auto deposit later on...but then again..where has the button...
  8. xbox live rewards funds missing/not deposited

in XBoX Rewards
    xbox live rewards funds missing/not deposited: I have had 20,250 reward credits since 3/20/2018 and was expecting the deposit on the 30th but got nothing, the rewards page still says I have the credits even though the currency has not been...
  9. Missing rewards deposit

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing rewards deposit: My most recent xbox rewards deposit never showed up in my account balance. i'd like to know why it didn't show up? 18c30987-94ce-4e45-9414-dea76b419991
  10. Missing rewards deposit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing rewards deposit: I've got over 20 thousand credits and haven't resived them 78a31f8e-52b4-4d3a-97ac-bc46fdb5dfed