Missing dlc after uninstall

Discus and support Missing dlc after uninstall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all I recently discovered that oen of my cars for rocketleague was missing from in game so stupidly I uninstalled it, but its been removed from the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rickyking666, Oct 26, 2020.

1. rickyking666
    rickyking666 Guest

Hi all I recently discovered that oen of my cars for rocketleague was missing from in game so stupidly I uninstalled it, but its been removed from the marketplace, but not I can't find it to reinstall it and also it missing from my purchases

:)

rickyking666, Oct 26, 2020
  2. DrowningSpades Win User

Not receiving all content bundled in Killer Instinct Definitive edition

I figured it out, after I uninstalled and reinstalled all of the dlc (not just what was missing) I was finally able to access the content I was missing before. A big thanks to everyone that helped. :)
  3. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

DLC issues

Uninstall the dlc , then reinstall it , then perform a hard restart . It should work after
  4. Bazajaytee Win User

manage dlcs after uninstalling a game

You can manage DLC after removing the actual game by going to the Store on your console and locate the game you want to manage. Then go to each DLC you purchased/installed and select Manage from that location.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

Hey, everyone! I am popping in here to see if you are still experiencing this issue. Are you unable to uninstall DLC for a game that you do not own still? If you are, could you please provide me with your console's
    operating system
    ? Please post back the entire OS, including the stuff in the parentheses. Once I have this, I can pass it along to the appropriate teams. Thanks so much for providing this information for us! :)
  6. jimbo91375 Win User

Thanks. I would still prefer a more direct option, but nice to know I can do it from there for now.
Thema:

1. Missing dlc after uninstall - Similar Threads - Missing dlc uninstall

2. Missing Game/DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Game/DLC: I pre-order the WWE 2K15 years ago digital deluxe edition years ago when it was released on the Xbox One and it's no longer showing up in my game library on either my Xbox One or my new Xbox...
  3. Modern Warfare missing dlc packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare missing dlc packs: A few months ago I uninstalled my digital copy of modern warfare inorder to free up hardrive space on my xbox one s. Recently I reinstalled the game and have been completely unable to play it...
  4. Purchased DLC missing from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased DLC missing from my account: On my 360, the Xbox Live store is trying to force me to pay to redownload DLC that I have already puchased. I only have and have always had only ONE Xbox Live account. I wanted to play the old...
  5. Missing dlc operators on rainbow six siege xbox gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing dlc operators on rainbow six siege xbox gamepass: Xbox game pass recently came out with rainbow six siege. I was super exited because I had been following the game for a while but never got the chance to purchase it. So after trying out the free...
  6. Kingdom Come: Deliverance DLC missing from xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Kingdom Come: Deliverance DLC missing from xbox store: having recently reinstalled Kingdom Come, i had to reinstall my dlc, but Band of Bas***ds DLC was missing, i also couldnt find it in the marketplace, it lists every other dlc seperately and the...
  7. Missing 360 DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing 360 DLC: Hello I recently got back into The Beatles:Rock band and I noticed that all but one of my dlc was missing. However, I know i have this DLC because my friend sent me a photo of my account being on...
  8. Modern Warfare Data Pack 2 Dlc missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Data Pack 2 Dlc missing: I have all the other dlc packs needed but i cant find a link or where the data pack 2 is even located. This has been an awful experience trying to download all of these....
  9. Mass effect andromeda missing DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass effect andromeda missing DLC: I'm unable to play any off my saved games on mass effect andromeda on my xbox as I'm missing the dlc for it [img] 62358fb9-ffef-4e97-be57-a3e5680ec04f
  10. Missing Dante's Inferno DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Dante's Inferno DLC?: I have purchased all the Dante's Inferno DLC on the Xbox 360 but none of it is showing up on Xbox One. It is asking me to re-purchase everything. I have attempted to download it again by...