Missing download codes with xbox one x

Discus and support Missing download codes with xbox one x in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Today the Xbox one x that was meant to come with two download codes for Forza Horizon 4 and Forza 7 Motorsport (ordered from Currys PC world) arrived.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rachel_00, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Rachel_00
    Rachel_00 Guest

Today the Xbox one x that was meant to come with two download codes for Forza Horizon 4 and Forza 7 Motorsport (ordered from Currys PC world) arrived. However, after emptying the box and setting up the xbox we couldn't find the codes. We checked every
    leaflet provided and here were no codes for the games. Any way we can get another code because we payed for it!

:)

Rachel_00, Aug 12, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend getting with the one who sold you the console. If that doesn't work you can request a call from support to see if they an assist you. First try the store which you purchased as it came from them.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. DepecheM101 Win User

Missing DLC Codes

I purchased a Xbox ONE X Forza games bundle and the games DLC codes are missing - I have search all the paperwork and found the codes for Games Pass and Gold subscribption, so I know what Im looking for, Both Forza Motorsport 7 and Horizon 4 content
    is missing and no dlc paperwork or codes to be found.
    Try looking on the box, there may be a peelable label on the bottom hiding the codes.
  4. Captin Quinones Win User

Multiple season passes missing episodes and not updating

I downloaded the first season of x men and it's missing an episode
  5. DaMonogamousman Win User

Backwards compatibility files

Miss Rockstar x

Is absolutely correct has I have done it myself both on Xbox one, one s and one x just make sure when you plug it in format it for your xbox
  6. RAZORBLACK27 Win User

Xbox One X Replacement

This is the second time I have had to send my XBOX ONE X off for repairs. Games not downloading, E105 error codes and other error codes. Just want something that works. I also have been with XBOX since day one I hope they fix this.
Thema:

1. Missing download codes with xbox one x - Similar Threads - Missing download codes

2. Missing Assassin's Creed and Rainbow Six download codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Assassin's Creed and Rainbow Six download codes: Microsoft please reference service request number 1405652630, which you have already closed. I purchased an xbox one console from Best Buy which includes two game downloads: Assassin's Creed and...
  3. Missing Fallout 3 Free Download Code...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Fallout 3 Free Download Code...: I know I'm a little late on this but I never received my code for Fallout 3 with my Fallout 4 preorder... please help. Thank you for your time. 7f781ba5-657d-4ddc-9bbd-350b5acf37d4
  4. Halo Wars Definitive Windows 10 Download code still missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars Definitive Windows 10 Download code still missing: Hi, I pre ordered the Halo Wars 2 - Ultimate Edition on the 17th February and haven't received my code for the Halo Wars: Definitive Edition Win 10. Code was resent 3 days ago, still no...
  5. Halo Wars Definitive Windows 10 Download code still missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Halo Wars Definitive Windows 10 Download code still missing: Hello, I pre-ordered the Halo Wars 2 - Ultimate Edition and received a code with the game for Halo Wars: Definitive Edition on the Xbox One. In the store they told me that I get the Windows 10...
  6. Missing Vegas and Vegas 2 download codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Vegas and Vegas 2 download codes: I ordered Rainbow six seige from microsoft store. It was supposed to come with two additional game code (vegas and vegas 2). I called Microsoft a few weeks ago to get it sorted out. Your...
  7. Missing Assassin's Creed and Rainbow Six download codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Assassin's Creed and Rainbow Six download codes: I purchased an xbox one console from Best Buy which includes two game downloads: Assassin's Creed and Rainbow Six (SKU: 6122904). When I opened it the next day, there were no download code cards...
  8. Missing Gears of War Download Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Gears of War Download Code: I got a new Xbox One S Gears of War bundle for Christmas but misplaced the download code for the game. Please send to the email address for ************** ASAP! I called support and the ticket...
  9. missing download code (Steep, The Crew)

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing download code (Steep, The Crew): Hello Microsoft, I have a bundle on Amazon consisting of Xbox One S 1TB, second controller, Forza Horizon 3 + extension Hot Wheels as download code, Sea Of Thieves as DVD as well as Steep and The...
  10. Download code missing from Forza horizon 3 bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download code missing from Forza horizon 3 bundle: Hi. We got the Xbox One S with Forza horizon 3 bundle from Argos, for our kids for Christmas. However, despite pulling the box apart numerous times, and checking every scrap of paper that came out...