Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin from mixer

Discus and support Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin from mixer in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; To whom this may concern, I'm writing this as another participant/viewer of the mixer stream (4/16) that has not received a message on xbox live,... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Bashful_RN, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Bashful_RN
    Bashful_RN Guest

To whom this may concern,

I'm writing this as another participant/viewer of the mixer stream (4/16) that has not received a message on xbox live, order history confirmation, or anything ingame for this skin. In your FAQs it states that "Note Inquiries
    into missing content must be initiated within two weeks of the live streaming event in order to be investigated", so this is my inquiry to ensure that I have started this process. I've already contacted SoT who could not help me. Thank you for your time.

:)

Bashful_RN, Apr 25, 2019
  2. Watau Win User

Ebon Flintlock

Hello, i do not know which support (Mixer, Xbox, or Rare) helped me out, but today i got Ebon Flintlock skin.

Thank You Very Much!

Now i am missing only Midnight Blunderbuss skin for a full set! :)
  3. JodyCloutier Win User

Mixer pistol

Same here, no mixpot pistol. Nostroxity you might want to check the thread over at SoT. https://www.seaofthieves.com/forum/topic/36904/ebon-flintlock-pistol-skin-from-mixer-mixpot/106?page=4
  4. Shadowskill08 Win User

Sorry to hear you did not receive the Ebon Flintlock for watching the Mixer stream. You will want to review the Xbox Mixpot FAQ page. As it states,
    Mixpot rewards are limited and not guarenteed to all viewers.

Keep an eye out on the forums though. It sounds like the Moderators may be posting the rewards status soon.
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin

Heya!

Let's have you check your Xbox messages one more time.

Post back and let us know if you still do not see that content!
  6. Mister Getafix Win User

Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin

Heya!

Let's have you check your Xbox messages once more.

Post back if you still do not see that content!
Thema:

1. Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin from mixer - Similar Threads - Missing Ebon Flintlock

2. Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream: I watched the April 16th Livestream to unlock the Ebon Flintlock. On April 18th, I received the following message from Xbox Live on my console: 4/18/2019 Thank you for watching Inside Xbox on...
  3. MISSING - EBON FLINTLOCK PISTOL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MISSING - EBON FLINTLOCK PISTOL: I am still missing the Ebon Flintlock Pistol which should have been granted to my account after watching the Inside Xbox event on Mixer on April 16 - 10pm BST/5pm ET/2pm PT. GT: I even...
  4. Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves: I tuned into the Inside Xbox stream on 16/4/19 with a Mixer account linked with my Microsoft Account/ Xbox Gamertag (as did two of my housemates). They have both received their Ebon Flintlocks in...
  5. Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves: It has been a week and there is no sign of any dlc reward (Ebon Flintlock) from the Xbox Insider stream. Yes I was logged in on the correct account and viewed the entire stream. The ads clearly...
  6. Missing Ebon Flintlock

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebon Flintlock: I am still missing my Ebon Flintlock reward from the stream on 16.04.19 I have waited 7days before rising this but I am still missing the Ebon Flintlock :/ I have looked through the FAQ's and...
  7. Missing Ebon Flintlock reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Ebon Flintlock reward: I still haven't received my Ebon Flintlock reward :/ I was in the stream 1 hour before it started and I watched for 3 hours. All my friends (who arrived after the stream had started) received...
  8. Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock Pistol Missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock Pistol Missing: have not recived my ebon pistol skin yet and i have askt around in the discord with the mods/admins where i should request help and they said that i can get help here i had my microsoft account...
  9. Missing Ebon Flintlock from Sea of Thieves mixer stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebon Flintlock from Sea of Thieves mixer stream: Hi, I watched the March 22nd mixer stream and I still haven't received the Ebon Flintlock skin for Sea of Thieves. I made sure before the stream to link my microsoft account correctly and I...
  10. Ebon Flintlock Pistol missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock Pistol missing: have not recived my ebon pistol skin yet and i have askt around in the discord with the mods/admins where i should request help and they said that i can get help here i had my microsoft account...