Missing Ebon Flintlock

Discus and support Missing Ebon Flintlock in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I am still missing my Ebon Flintlock reward from the stream on 16.04.19 I have waited 7days before rising this but I am still missing the Ebon... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Trickset, Apr 25, 2019.

1. Trickset
    Trickset Guest

Missing Ebon Flintlock

I am still missing my Ebon Flintlock reward from the stream on 16.04.19

I have waited 7days before rising this but I am still missing the Ebon Flintlock :/

I have looked through the FAQ's and checked my order history but still nothing...

I was on the stream 1 hour before it started and I watched for 3hours.

All my friends (who joined the stream after it started and left before me) has received their reward but I haven't got mine.

I contacted Mixer but all I got was copy-paste responses and didn't actually read my emails.

I have also contacted Rare but I am still awaiting a response.

:)

Trickset, Apr 25, 2019
  2. oNutella Win User

Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock Pistol not received yet?

I haven’t received my ebon flintlock pistol either
  3. Mister Getafix Win User

Ebon flintlock missing

Heya!

Let's have you check your Xbox messages and see if you are still not getting a code for that.

Post back and let us know!
  4. Trickset Win User

Missing Ebon Flintlock

The stream was on 16.04.19

Today is 23.04.19

I count that as 7 days :p
  5. Trickset Win User

Missing Ebon Flintlock

**I have looked through the FAQ's and checked my order history but still nothing...**
  6. denis97g Win User

Missing Ebon Flintlock

have you checked your order history? also, wait for rare response since they may help you better.
Thema:

Missing Ebon Flintlock

1. Missing Ebon Flintlock - Similar Threads - Missing Ebon Flintlock

2. Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing my Ebon Flintlock from April 16th Live Stream: I watched the April 16th Livestream to unlock the Ebon Flintlock. On April 18th, I received the following message from Xbox Live on my console: 4/18/2019 Thank you for watching Inside Xbox on...
  3. MISSING - EBON FLINTLOCK PISTOL

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MISSING - EBON FLINTLOCK PISTOL: I am still missing the Ebon Flintlock Pistol which should have been granted to my account after watching the Inside Xbox event on Mixer on April 16 - 10pm BST/5pm ET/2pm PT. GT: I even...
  4. Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin from mixer

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin from mixer: To whom this may concern, I'm writing this as another participant/viewer of the mixer stream (4/16) that has not received a message on xbox live, order history confirmation, or anything ingame...
  5. Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Mixer Reward- Ebon Flintlock Sea of Thieves: I tuned into the Inside Xbox stream on 16/4/19 with a Mixer account linked with my Microsoft Account/ Xbox Gamertag (as did two of my housemates). They have both received their Ebon Flintlocks in...
  6. Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebon Flintlock Skin for Sea of Thieves: It has been a week and there is no sign of any dlc reward (Ebon Flintlock) from the Xbox Insider stream. Yes I was logged in on the correct account and viewed the entire stream. The ads clearly...
  7. Missing Ebon Flintlock reward

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Ebon Flintlock reward: I still haven't received my Ebon Flintlock reward :/ I was in the stream 1 hour before it started and I watched for 3 hours. All my friends (who arrived after the stream had started) received...
  8. Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock Pistol Missing

in XBoX Rewards
    Sea of Thieves Ebon Flintlock Pistol Missing: have not recived my ebon pistol skin yet and i have askt around in the discord with the mods/admins where i should request help and they said that i can get help here i had my microsoft account...
  9. Missing Ebon Flintlock from Sea of Thieves mixer stream

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Ebon Flintlock from Sea of Thieves mixer stream: Hi, I watched the March 22nd mixer stream and I still haven't received the Ebon Flintlock skin for Sea of Thieves. I made sure before the stream to link my microsoft account correctly and I...
  10. Ebon Flintlock Pistol missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ebon Flintlock Pistol missing: have not recived my ebon pistol skin yet and i have askt around in the discord with the mods/admins where i should request help and they said that i can get help here i had my microsoft account...