Missing email on Xbox

Discus and support Missing email on Xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can i sign in to my Xbox One account if i don't remember the email address i used to create it, but i remember the name of the profile and password?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Panda.2, May 12, 2019.

1. Panda.2
    Panda.2 Guest

Missing email on Xbox

Can i sign in to my Xbox One account if i don't remember the email address i used to create it, but i remember the name of the profile and password?

:)

Panda.2, May 12, 2019
  2. Paddel06 Win User

Missing email on Xbox

You might look on this page to find ways to find out your email:

Find your Microsoft account email address

I guess in your case the ways to find out the email are to view it on your Xbox if you're still logged in on the account or use your phone number to log in if you have previously added it to the account.
  3. XBF Felixx P Win User

Missing email on Xbox

Hello Panda.2,

I would suggest contacting an Xbox Live support agent by following the steps below. The agent would be able to search for your account by looking up your credit / debit cards that are associated with your account or your Gamertag.
    Hopefully when they send the security (fortify) code to your phone number or emails.. you'll receive them and they'll be able to tell you what you're Microsoft email is.

As provided above the best way to reach Live Support would be here:
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#0

Step 1 ----Select Xbox One

Step 2 ----Select See other options

Step 3 ----Select topic (Ex. System Update)

Step 4 ----Select "Show contact options"

Step 5 ----Select request a call from support

I hope this helps a bit more.

Felix

Xbox forums support
  4. Flymonkey102 Win User

Missing email on Xbox

5. {Parity} Win User

Missing email on Xbox

You will need the email address. You can contact
    Xbox Support
    for assistance with it if you need to.
  6. Im Going Space Win User

missing email

Thema:

Missing email on Xbox

1. Missing email on Xbox - Similar Threads - Missing email

2. Missing $25 email code from My VIP Vault

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing $25 email code from My VIP Vault: Hi I just got off the phone with a agent and I had about 1300 gems and I bought a $25 visa pre paid code for 1000 gems and a $5 for 250 gems, I instantly received the $5 but not the $25 and I want...
  3. Missing rewards 150 Gems from Birthdate, No Xbox Live Rewards emails since Jan. 24, 2018 =(

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing rewards 150 Gems from Birthdate, No Xbox Live Rewards emails since Jan. 24, 2018 =(: Hi there XBL Rewards Support =) My "Xbox Live Rewards Emails" stopped coming to my email; and that has prevented me from claiming certain "email-only" rewards. Such as the "email link/call to...
  4. Missing email, my email just vanished, with gift code tokens from freedom playathon

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing email, my email just vanished, with gift code tokens from freedom playathon: as I posted ion twitter. My email just seemed like it deleted my email which had the gift code tokens which was from the freedom play-a-thon. I checked in every available folder in my email, spam...
  5. Missing Pre order email

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Pre order email: I pre ordered the sea of thieves black dog closed beta, and do not have the email with the code for the closed beta. 78575ae2-af7d-4d53-bb0e-f26f884578fa
  6. Promotional token for Elf email code is missing in email recieved.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotional token for Elf email code is missing in email recieved.: $5 Promotional token for Elf email code is missing in email I received. Just says Promotional code in a white box where the promotional code probably should be. Its not a clickable either. Can't...
  7. 3 month free groove music promo code/email missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    3 month free groove music promo code/email missing: I signed up for the Free 4 month Groove music promotion for black friday: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/groove/plusthree.aspx?ocid=groovewebstore_blackfriday_CA&crm=groove I never received any...
  8. miss typed my email address when downloading game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    miss typed my email address when downloading game.: Hi, i bought the xbox one today that came with a full game download. But i entered in the wrong email at the website xbox.com/name-your-game. I put in @yahoo.com but i should of put in @yahoo.ca....
  9. Email with rainbow six Vegas / Vegas 2 codes missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Email with rainbow six Vegas / Vegas 2 codes missing: I purchased Rainbow Six Siege on 12/5/15. I still have not or have somehow lost the codes for Vegas 1/2. Can you please send them to me? Thanks. 287994d0-b24c-4668-999d-f0834724bc6d
  10. Missing email and password

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing email and password: Hey, I had a Xbox 360 a long time ago. There I had a Microsoft account with the gamertag “Ortkatze”. Now I bought me an Xbox one and I know that I have some games on my old account. But I can’t...