Missing Enter button on virtual keyboard

Discus and support Missing Enter button on virtual keyboard in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi people. After the latest update on Xbox i found that i had to re-sign in to THIS account, and after entering my 6 digit pin ( normally now it will... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YKikatinalongbro, May 8, 2019.

1. Missing Enter button on virtual keyboard

Hi people.

After the latest update on Xbox i found that i had to re-sign in to THIS account, and after entering my 6 digit pin ( normally

now it will confirm pin then go to the Xbox home page ), but after entering the 6 digit pin i was asked to confirm my email which i attempted to do but found there was No
    ENTER Button on the virtual keyboard.

Now i also have to re-connect my WiFi again, but, No
    ENTER Button on the virtual keyboard.

Is this happening to anyone else ?

:)

YKikatinalongbro, May 8, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

The enter button is linked to the menu button on the controller. If you hit that, it should auto "enter" for the keyboard. Is that not the case for you?
  3. YKikatinalongbro Win User

thank you for your reply.

i tried all combinations of all of the buttons, but now, I just replaced the Controller and problem solved.

thanks again.

Take care
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Sign in

Enter can be done using the menu button (three stacked dashes) or if you have the virtual keyboard up it is the arrow with a 90 degree turn to the left and the three dash symbol, that is enter
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Cant connect to internet for xbox live

Try again with the password, as it is easy to make a mistake entering the passkey on the virtual keyboard of the Xbox.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

What is the enter button on a Xbox one s controller

As mentioned it's 'A' for most of the cases, but depending on the context, such as using virtual keyboard, it is the Menu button (the button right to the center Xbox button).
Thema:

1. Missing Enter button on virtual keyboard - Similar Threads - Missing Enter button

2. Game DVR and gaming settings missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR and gaming settings missing: No gaming settings, no advanced settings in xbox app, no game bar, no gaming mode, unable to install 1809 Oct media feature pack (update not applicable to your computer) ok that's an update for N...
  3. Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features.: Would like to start this comment off on the plus side; I love Windows 10 edition. You really blew us away with the capabilities of command blocks on console and so much more. However, some...
  4. Missing game pass quests

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game pass quests: I am missing game pass quests for past 10 days. They are not showing in my Xbox reward app or on my mobile app. Yesterday, I become delta insider and upgrade to ultimate. Yet, no monthly quest...
  5. Missing DLC that I payed for

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing DLC that I payed for: So I've been trying to solve this problem for a couple of days now and it's lead me to here so hopefully I can get this solved. Anyway, here's the problem... I'm missing dlc for a few games that...
  6. Xbox is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox is missing: A couple of days ago I did a cleaning scan on my computer to get rid of a lot of needless junk files. Along with the junk files Xbox was included. How do I get that back? Now when I try to sign in...
  7. Missing gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing gamerscore: This morning I noticed my gamerscore was on 9,900, while last night it was over 40,000 which it should be. When I go into achievements it says majority of my games have 0 achievements unlocked but...
  8. Пропали две игры. (Two games are missing.)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Пропали две игры. (Two games are missing.): На xbox one x были куплены две игры max payn 3 и devil may cry hd collection (обе по обратной совместимости ). сейчас я не могу их найти на своей приставке. [Translation] On Xbox One X, two...
  9. My game i paid for is missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game i paid for is missing: I paid for wwe 2017 in the store now is no where in store or in my ready to install on my xbox i want my game or a full refund acf99f08-587f-41e0-842a-80694b9796c9
  10. on-screen keyboard missing 'enter' key

in XBoX on Consoles
    on-screen keyboard missing 'enter' key: My xbox just downloaded an update. After installing I had to enter my password, which I was able to do. But the on-screen keyboard doesn't have an 'enter' key to accept or proceed with accepting...