Missing Enter button on virtual keyboard

Discus and support Missing Enter button on virtual keyboard in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi people. After the latest update on Xbox i found that i had to re-sign in to THIS account, and after entering my 6 digit pin ( normally now it will... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by YKikatinalongbro, May 8, 2019.

1. Missing Enter button on virtual keyboard

Hi people.

After the latest update on Xbox i found that i had to re-sign in to THIS account, and after entering my 6 digit pin ( normally

now it will confirm pin then go to the Xbox home page ), but after entering the 6 digit pin i was asked to confirm my email which i attempted to do but found there was No
    ENTER Button on the virtual keyboard.

Now i also have to re-connect my WiFi again, but, No
    ENTER Button on the virtual keyboard.

Is this happening to anyone else ?

:)

YKikatinalongbro, May 8, 2019
  2. blueamcat Win User

The enter button is linked to the menu button on the controller. If you hit that, it should auto "enter" for the keyboard. Is that not the case for you?
  3. YKikatinalongbro Win User

thank you for your reply.

i tried all combinations of all of the buttons, but now, I just replaced the Controller and problem solved.

thanks again.

Take care
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Sign in

Enter can be done using the menu button (three stacked dashes) or if you have the virtual keyboard up it is the arrow with a 90 degree turn to the left and the three dash symbol, that is enter
  5. VibroPlex Win User

Cant connect to internet for xbox live

Try again with the password, as it is easy to make a mistake entering the passkey on the virtual keyboard of the Xbox.
  6. FreakRoach Win User

What is the enter button on a Xbox one s controller

As mentioned it's 'A' for most of the cases, but depending on the context, such as using virtual keyboard, it is the Menu button (the button right to the center Xbox button).
Thema:

1. Missing Enter button on virtual keyboard - Similar Threads - Missing Enter button

2. Missing Texture Packs and at least 1 Mash up (PC, Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Texture Packs and at least 1 Mash up (PC, Windows 10): Hello, after resetting the MC APP in Apps and Features to actually be able to buy minecoins and also chnging my xbox live Name and reinstalling Windows store to actually get the minecoins finally...
  3. Missing code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing code: I bought an xbox one x gears 5 package and i am missing the game code.how do i get it? e07678a5-9b32-4125-9190-717e5af0dd6d
  4. Missing Pre-Order "Borderlands 3"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Pre-Order "Borderlands 3": Hello, i purchased Borderlands 3 on a preorder and have not received it. I followed the help section suggestions with no luck. I went to my order history and there was no record of my purchase,...
  5. Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture: So once I got to my games in my ready to install list I have 2 games that have a blank picture DayD through time Lornsword winter It's been like this for 3 weeks now Is this a me issue or...
  6. Captures: EVERY capture is missing now from my less than a year old Xbox, except 4 recent...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Captures: EVERY capture is missing now from my less than a year old Xbox, except 4 recent...: I have had my Xbox One X maybe 8 months, taking a guess and it was a maybe a few months after that when I took my first ever capture of any kind. I never kept very many captures on my system but...
  7. GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch: Do NOT REPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE ENTIRE POST! This is NOT a thread for moderators or the support team to post their mediocre "back-pocket" answers in. Only to observe... Also as stated in...
  8. Missing pre order content.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing pre order content.: Me and a friend have pre-ordered borderlands 3 super deluxe edition and we haven't gotten the pre order content eadb50dd-5fb7-47e9-a33a-f2d0ecfa69ad
  9. Gears of War 5 PC install missing .dll's

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 5 PC install missing .dll's: Hi, I'm kinda fed up downloading gears of war 5 for the third time now and its still giving me this missing the C++ dll's you require SVC140 VC140 and another but they are all coded with 140. Ive...
  10. on-screen keyboard missing 'enter' key

in XBoX on Consoles
    on-screen keyboard missing 'enter' key: My xbox just downloaded an update. After installing I had to enter my password, which I was able to do. But the on-screen keyboard doesn't have an 'enter' key to accept or proceed with accepting...