Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle

Discus and support Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AliEsam, Feb 7, 2019.

1. AliEsam
    AliEsam Guest

I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle

They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send them they told me make a thread on xbox community and after the respond we will send the code to youre xbox live messaging center

Please help me I think its unfair to buy the bundle without the bundle

:)

AliEsam, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Mobb x jayyyy Win User

I need EON skin

i need the eon fortnite skin code to my account because i bought The Xbox one s bundle
  3. Expertgamet102 Win User

pakiet eon [Translation - Eon Package]

he i bought the xbox on s with the eon fortnite bundle but I didn't get the code
  4. Toast3DGaming Win User

I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle

They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send them they told me make a thread on xbox community and after the respond we will send the code to youre xbox live messaging center

Please help me I think its unfair to buy the bundle without the bundle
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox one s

Hi AmelkaMagdalena,

Thanks for getting back to us. Now, the Eon bundle comes only with the purchase of the

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle
    . If you purchased your Xbox One S before this bundle came out you wouldn't be receiving the Fortine Eon package.

Hope this info helps.
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Eon skin fortnite battle Royale

Hey Knightown,

Currently, the only way to obtain the Eon skin is to purchase the Xbox One S Fortnite Eon Bundle. It is not available as an individual purchase for current Xbox owners.
Thema:

1. Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle - Similar Threads - Missing eon code

2. Black panther suit missing (all Avengers character missing now)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Black panther suit missing (all Avengers character missing now): [img] [img] Please add again All Marvel characters for avatar please 2d23f4b1-284a-4a46-8c0a-cb375e2bf84a
  3. Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Missing Xbox Live Gold: Resolved: As of 4/15/19 the rewards redemption store does not display the 3 or 12 month Xbox Live Gold options. When will they be back? I see in the past that they needed to be "restocked" is that...
  4. 50 TV episodes now missing from Xbox 360 - all available on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    50 TV episodes now missing from Xbox 360 - all available on PC: Hi, I was able to see most of the episodes on Xbox except one Season 12 Episode 18, which aired 4/4/2019. This episode showed up on my PC. I tried this: 1. Went to 'Microsoft Movies & TV' my...
  5. Problème succès manquant après plus d'une semaine [Missing success problem after more than...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème succès manquant après plus d'une semaine [Missing success problem after more than...: Bonjour, j'ai terminé une mission dans Assassin's creed Odyssey et je n'ai toujours pas eu le succès qui vient avec même après plus d'une semaine d'attente et t'il possible de faire quelque chose?...
  6. Missing Korean voice dubbed of Halo MCC version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Korean voice dubbed of Halo MCC version: (English) Halo CE Anniversary has a serious problem. Original Xbox Halo CE in Korean version of the Covenant was dubbed in Korean voice. The problem is that Halo CE Anniversary, which was...
  7. Xbox one Halo: Master chief collection has gone missing??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Halo: Master chief collection has gone missing??: Hello, I am sorry for any misspellings I may have in this post. I bought halo: MMC on release. I have played it a lot. this was a few years ago now. and I thought about playing it again but on...
  8. Lego Harry Potter Remastered - missing achievements on one profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lego Harry Potter Remastered - missing achievements on one profile: I have 1st gen Xbox One, on it is two profiles. Mine (signs in auto, linked to one remove) and my wife's profile linked to the second remote. We sign in using her profile, start the game, again...
  9. Missing game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game: Hello! I'm coming to you because I have a problem. I have on my Microsoft account the game "Broderlands: handsome collection" for xbox, well present in my purchases on my Windows 10 PC. On the...
  10. Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks: I purchased the Xbox One Fortnite bundle and have used the DLC code to install the game, this has worked fine. However, the Eon Cosmetic Set and VBucks have not appeared against my profile. I...