Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle

Discus and support Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AliEsam, Feb 7, 2019.

1. AliEsam
    AliEsam Guest

I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle

They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send them they told me make a thread on xbox community and after the respond we will send the code to youre xbox live messaging center

Please help me I think its unfair to buy the bundle without the bundle

:)

AliEsam, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Mobb x jayyyy Win User

I need EON skin

i need the eon fortnite skin code to my account because i bought The Xbox one s bundle
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Eon bundle

Hey there!

When you purchase the Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle it should come with a code for the Eon Cosmetics set and a code for the 2,000 V-bucks. You can find everything that the bundle includes through the Xbox website.

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)

I hope this helps.
  4. Expertgamet102 Win User

pakiet eon [Translation - Eon Package]

he i bought the xbox on s with the eon fortnite bundle but I didn't get the code
  5. Toast3DGaming Win User

I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle

They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send them they told me make a thread on xbox community and after the respond we will send the code to youre xbox live messaging center

Please help me I think its unfair to buy the bundle without the bundle
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox one s

Hi AmelkaMagdalena,

Thanks for getting back to us. Now, the Eon bundle comes only with the purchase of the

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle
    . If you purchased your Xbox One S before this bundle came out you wouldn't be receiving the Fortine Eon package.

Hope this info helps.
Thema:

1. Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle - Similar Threads - Missing eon code

2. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  3. Missing games in Ready to Install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games in Ready to Install list: Has anyone else noticed that games are disappearing from the Ready to Install list after the most recent update? I have about 16 games just disappear. I can reinstall them from the store but that...
  4. Missing a game from my library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing a game from my library?: Hey there, I went to reinstall WWE 2k15 on my xbox one, and I am not finding it in my library. I had the thought that maybe it was one of the "games with gold" games, so I went through my...
  5. Missing Gamer Points on Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Gamer Points on Console: Ive not been on the Xbox for a fair few months but went back on this evening. When i logged in my gamer points were displayed at the top left of the screen along with my profile pic. i tried to...
  6. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer: Hello everyone! First of all, I am want to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Problem The Xbox Box Game Bar Audio tab has no more audio mixer, volume sliders for various apps...
  7. Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live 12 month subscription missing: Its been several months and I've been waiting for the Xbox live 12 month subscriptions to return to the rewards store but it hasn't shown up and my Xbox live is almost expire. Anyone got any idea...
  8. Games with Gold game missing from collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold game missing from collection: Tried to reinstall Lego Pirates of the Caribbean that I got with GwG some while ago. Problem is that it doesen't show up i "my games and apps". I can find it in the store, but wants me to pay for...
  9. Missing game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game: I recently sent my xbox for repair and they factory reseted it and sent it back, but I noticed that I don't have my game. Forza Horizon 4 was a game I got with my xbox when I bought it via digital...
  10. Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks: I purchased the Xbox One Fortnite bundle and have used the DLC code to install the game, this has worked fine. However, the Eon Cosmetic Set and VBucks have not appeared against my profile. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite xbox one s Eon code