Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle

Discus and support Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AliEsam, Feb 7, 2019.

1. AliEsam
    AliEsam Guest

I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle

They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send them they told me make a thread on xbox community and after the respond we will send the code to youre xbox live messaging center

Please help me I think its unfair to buy the bundle without the bundle

:)

AliEsam, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Mobb x jayyyy Win User

I need EON skin

i need the eon fortnite skin code to my account because i bought The Xbox one s bundle
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Eon bundle

Hey there!

When you purchase the Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle it should come with a code for the Eon Cosmetics set and a code for the 2,000 V-bucks. You can find everything that the bundle includes through the Xbox website.

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)

I hope this helps.
  4. Expertgamet102 Win User

pakiet eon [Translation - Eon Package]

he i bought the xbox on s with the eon fortnite bundle but I didn't get the code
  5. Toast3DGaming Win User

I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle

They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send them they told me make a thread on xbox community and after the respond we will send the code to youre xbox live messaging center

Please help me I think its unfair to buy the bundle without the bundle
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox one s

Hi AmelkaMagdalena,

Thanks for getting back to us. Now, the Eon bundle comes only with the purchase of the

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle
    . If you purchased your Xbox One S before this bundle came out you wouldn't be receiving the Fortine Eon package.

Hope this info helps.
Thema:

1. Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle - Similar Threads - Missing eon code

2. Revamped Xbox beta app missing LFG functionality

in XboX Insiders
    Revamped Xbox beta app missing LFG functionality: Hope this feature comes back before Nov 10th, I have some Triumphs to complete ;) BeyondLight submitted by /u/SeasideJohnny [link] [comments]
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw missing puzzles.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw missing puzzles.: Initiated a new computer yesterday. All seemed fine except Microsoft Jigsaw is missing all my puzzles. Any known solution? b85958e8-9e0b-4b77-aa05-a5a94e10689e
  4. Red missing from xbox display and instead appearing as flickering horizontal lines across...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red missing from xbox display and instead appearing as flickering horizontal lines across...: I have an xbox one s which I purchased in January this year, so it's really not very old. Recently I booted it up and, as in the description, only the blue and green components of the standard RGB...
  5. Store and Achievements missing from Beta Android App

in XboX Insiders
    Store and Achievements missing from Beta Android App: I'm using the new beta android xbox app and love all the speed and design improvements. However, I cAnt find achievements or the store anywhere. Those seem like big things to remove from the app...
  6. Watch Tab missing in Alpha Skip-Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Watch Tab missing in Alpha Skip-Ahead?: [IMG] I may have just overlooked it but why is the 'Watch tab' no longer in the dashboard? It has been like that with the past few Alpha Skip-Ahead updates. Is it not coming back?...
  7. Missing "I" font in some Game Pass titles

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing "I" font in some Game Pass titles: I have a strange font issue in spesific Game Pass titles. I have experienced this issue in Wasteland Remastered and Battletoads so far. "I" character (capital "i") is missing in menu texts. In...
  8. Mass effect andromeda missing DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass effect andromeda missing DLC: I'm unable to play any off my saved games on mass effect andromeda on my xbox as I'm missing the dlc for it [img] 62358fb9-ffef-4e97-be57-a3e5680ec04f
  9. Missing Dante's Inferno DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Dante's Inferno DLC?: I have purchased all the Dante's Inferno DLC on the Xbox 360 but none of it is showing up on Xbox One. It is asking me to re-purchase everything. I have attempted to download it again by...
  10. Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks: I purchased the Xbox One Fortnite bundle and have used the DLC code to install the game, this has worked fine. However, the Eon Cosmetic Set and VBucks have not appeared against my profile. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite xbox one s Eon code