Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle

Discus and support Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AliEsam, Feb 7, 2019.

1. AliEsam
    AliEsam Guest

I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle

They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send them they told me make a thread on xbox community and after the respond we will send the code to youre xbox live messaging center

Please help me I think its unfair to buy the bundle without the bundle

:)

AliEsam, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Mobb x jayyyy Win User

I need EON skin

i need the eon fortnite skin code to my account because i bought The Xbox one s bundle
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

Eon bundle

Hey there!

When you purchase the Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle it should come with a code for the Eon Cosmetics set and a code for the 2,000 V-bucks. You can find everything that the bundle includes through the Xbox website.

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle (1TB)

I hope this helps.
  4. Expertgamet102 Win User

pakiet eon [Translation - Eon Package]

he i bought the xbox on s with the eon fortnite bundle but I didn't get the code
  5. Toast3DGaming Win User

I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle

They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send them they told me make a thread on xbox community and after the respond we will send the code to youre xbox live messaging center

Please help me I think its unfair to buy the bundle without the bundle
  6. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox one s

Hi AmelkaMagdalena,

Thanks for getting back to us. Now, the Eon bundle comes only with the purchase of the

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle
    . If you purchased your Xbox One S before this bundle came out you wouldn't be receiving the Fortine Eon package.

Hope this info helps.
Thema:

1. Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle - Similar Threads - Missing eon code

2. Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing "Browse Apps" on xbox 360 dashboard.: Trying to download netflix but on my dashboard, it only shows the options "Home" , "Social", "Games & Apps" and "Settings". bf7638d8-cc97-464c-8319-9bbec2bd2b20
  3. Game missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing: I own Mass Effect Andromeda. It's missing from my apps and games section. It's in my pinned section but when I click it, it sends me to the store to buy the game. When trying to manage it, it says...
  4. Missing cars in RocketLeague

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing cars in RocketLeague: The cars i bought for Rocket League all dissapered. I had Mclaren, Nissan, all Batman cars and others. Now they are all gone... Has anyone else this problem? cfb6183b-4c21-4b18-869c-70ced266c757
  5. MISSING GAMES AND DLCS, HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING GAMES AND DLCS, HELP!: I can't no longer download some of my WWE 2K games like the WWE 2K15, 2K16 and 2K17 (DLCs included). The games were retired from the XBOX store and now they doesn't even appear in "ready to...
  6. Installed games missing form XBOX App

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games missing form XBOX App: Hi, I have not been using my XBOX PC App for about a month, and now when I start it all downloaded and installed games are missing from the launcher. They are still installed and playable from...
  7. Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack: Recently, I bought the Stranger Things skin pack as it is my favourite show (from the Xbox store). I saw my friend had it and I really wanted it, so finally I bought it. It had just finished...
  8. Missing download codes with xbox one x

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing download codes with xbox one x: Today the Xbox one x that was meant to come with two download codes for Forza Horizon 4 and Forza 7 Motorsport (ordered from Currys PC world) arrived. However, after emptying the box and setting...
  9. Missing MineCraft World

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing MineCraft World: We experienced an issue logging onto xbox minecraft this evening. It was advising we were offline, but all other internet connections were working. The xbox analysis tool (check connection...
  10. Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks: I purchased the Xbox One Fortnite bundle and have used the DLC code to install the game, this has worked fine. However, the Eon Cosmetic Set and VBucks have not appeared against my profile. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fortnite xbox one s Eon code