Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle

Discus and support Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AliEsam, Feb 7, 2019.

1. AliEsam
    AliEsam Guest

I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle

They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send them they told me make a thread on xbox community and after the respond we will send the code to youre xbox live messaging center

Please help me I think its unfair to buy the bundle without the bundle

:)

AliEsam, Feb 7, 2019
  2. Mobb x jayyyy Win User

I need EON skin

i need the eon fortnite skin code to my account because i bought The Xbox one s bundle
  3. Expertgamet102 Win User

pakiet eon [Translation - Eon Package]

he i bought the xbox on s with the eon fortnite bundle but I didn't get the code
  4. Toast3DGaming Win User

I contacted the support for a missing eon pack code in new XBOX one s fortnite bundle

They asked me for the receipt and the box photos and when I send them they told me make a thread on xbox community and after the respond we will send the code to youre xbox live messaging center

Please help me I think its unfair to buy the bundle without the bundle
  5. XBF Leslie D Win User

Xbox one s

Hi AmelkaMagdalena,

Thanks for getting back to us. Now, the Eon bundle comes only with the purchase of the

Xbox One S Fortnite Bundle
    . If you purchased your Xbox One S before this bundle came out you wouldn't be receiving the Fortine Eon package.

Hope this info helps.
  6. XBF Lance J Win User

Eon skin fortnite battle Royale

Hey Knightown,

Currently, the only way to obtain the Eon skin is to purchase the Xbox One S Fortnite Eon Bundle. It is not available as an individual purchase for current Xbox owners.
Thema:

1. Missing eon code in new xbox one s fortnite bundle - Similar Threads - Missing eon code

2. InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    InsideXbox Stream on Mixer 5th February, still missing Onyx Compass ingame (Sea of thieves): Hey Guys, I watched the recent InsideXbox Stream on Mixer and got the Onyx Kompass for Sea of Thieves. The Compass already shows up in my Microsoft Account on the official Website but it doesn´t...
  3. Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation: You should know this famous block breaking animation: [img] But my minecraft is showing block breaking like this:(this gif isnt mine but is the same issue) [img] I tried chaning my visual...
  4. Xbox one S missing live tv option?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one S missing live tv option?: I went to TV & OneGuide, followed the instructions and set up my cable box to work with the One S, but after that what? I'm not finding any way to start watching tv....
  5. Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Fortnite Bundle - Missing Eon Cosmetic Set & VBucks: I purchased the Xbox One Fortnite bundle and have used the DLC code to install the game, this has worked fine. However, the Eon Cosmetic Set and VBucks have not appeared against my profile. I...
  6. Missing power lead and component HDMI for XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing power lead and component HDMI for XBOX 360: Hello everybody, I have been given an XBOX 360 S without the power leads or the component HDMI. I have been looking online and could only find unofficial copies (which I do not think that will be...
  7. XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    XBOX 1S Fortnite Edition - Missing Promo code - VBucks - Skin - Glider - Pickaxe: Hi, we gave our son an Xbox One S for christmas, Fortnite edition, but he haven't received any vBucks, skin, glider or pickaxe, that was supposed to be part of that package. I contacted Epic...
  8. Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Treasure Hunt Mummy Shop: I have Windows 10 professional 64 bit and when playing Trasure Hunt, the Mummy Shop does not ever open (supposed to at levels ending with 6 and 1). Is there a fix for this problem? I see that...
  9. Dear Mr miss Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dear Mr miss Xbox: Hello there xbox guys. . I love and like updates OK so don't get me wrong. . But why the [Mod removed-profanity] does a multimillion dollar company can't even get there [Mod removed-profanity]...
  10. Missing games in ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games in ready to install: Hey guys I'm missing 10 games from my ready to install section and I don't know whats going on.. It's seriously annoying me and I have tried everything to bring them back up... I have tried a hard...