Missing Fallout 3 code

Discus and support Missing Fallout 3 code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello and thanks for the help, I had preordered Fallout 4 and still haven't received my Fallout 3 code. Was told to post here. Thanks again!... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by WhatslnTheb0x, Nov 16, 2015.

1. Missing Fallout 3 code

Hello and thanks for the help, I had preordered Fallout 4 and still haven't received my Fallout 3 code. Was told to post here. Thanks again!

:)

WhatslnTheb0x, Nov 16, 2015
  2. DEADPRED68
    DEADPRED68 Guest
    Missing /Delete Fallout 3 Codes

Missing/Delete Fallout 3 Codes

DEADPRED68, Nov 16, 2015
  3. lineman298
    lineman298 Guest
    Fallout 3 code missing

The fallout 3 code is missing from my message center.

lineman298, Nov 16, 2015
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Missing Fallout 3 code

Hi there WhatslnTheb0x!

It can take up to 10 days to receive a code for you Fallout 4 purchase. Please keep an eye out and if you haven't received the code after 10 days let us know.

Mister Maka, Nov 17, 2015
  5. WarIsComingHome Win User

Lost codes for preordering Gears Ultimate Edition & Fallout 4

Ok, so I received message containing all Gears of War codes, thanks!

missing only Fallout 3 game-code
  6. HolyHenge Win User

Missing Fallout 3 code

I purchased Fallout4 on release (11/10/2015) digitally from Live but I have not yet received message for my Fallout 3. I would not think that messages could be vanished? And the messaging system is automated I guess.

I know I need to contact the support but just wanted post this on forums if there is more people with same issue.
  7. DENAz666 Win User

Missing Fallout 3 code

Hey mate,

yeah with the physical copy, there should be an insert inside that contains the code for Fallout 3. If you didn't get this, I'd be taking it back to the retailer and asking them for it :)

Cheers

Denaz
  8. RockyTheDog1 Win User

Missing Fallout 3 code

I have that booklet but I cant find a code on it at all. Unless my perception isn't high enough in real life, and id that the case I need a mentat
  9. DannOh Win User

Missing Fallout 3 Code

Ok 10 days has fully expired now, and still no code.

I'm sure I don't need to tell you, but whatever system you are using to handle promotions like this leaves a little to be desired.
Thema:

Missing Fallout 3 code

1. Missing Fallout 3 code - Similar Threads - Missing Fallout code

2. Missing Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Fallout 3 code: i preordered Fallout 4 back in June/July 2015 and I don't think I received a code for Fallout 3. I went through my Xbox Live Messages from back then and didn't find one pertaining to my Fallout 4...
  3. Missing Fallout 3 Free Download Code...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Fallout 3 Free Download Code...: I know I'm a little late on this but I never received my code for Fallout 3 with my Fallout 4 preorder... please help. Thank you for your time. 7f781ba5-657d-4ddc-9bbd-350b5acf37d4
  4. Fallout 4 pre ordered before release Fallout 3 code missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 4 pre ordered before release Fallout 3 code missing: I pre- ordered Fallout 4 but my fallout 3 code has expired. I was sent to this forum by someone. Last time i checked the message there were also lots of other codes though not important enough...
  5. Fallout 4 pre ordered before realease Fallout 3 code missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Fallout 4 pre ordered before realease Fallout 3 code missing: I never got the code didint care at the time but now I do and should have got fallout 3 for free is what the deal for pre ordering fallout 4 at the time please help me get my code...
  6. Missing code for Fallout 3 download

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing code for Fallout 3 download: I purchased Fallout 4 from Amazon.com via digital download for xbox one on 26 November 2015. This was supposed to come with a code from Microsoft to download fallout 3 for the xbox one. I've...
  7. Missing Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Fallout 3 code: gamertag: purchased Fallout 4 on Dec 5, 2015 code was in expired Xbox Live message please send new code e1b691c3-bcdb-456a-bc0f-cb67a71d69e8
  8. Missing Message - “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Message - “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “11.11.2015” I have received the Fallout 3 code. I have read the message than I could not find it...
  9. Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing message with FALLOUT 3 game code from fallout 4 PRE ORDER: Hi, I pre ordered Fallout 4 on November 21, 2015. I received fallout 4 and also received fallout 3 game code with my purchase on my inbox messages... The thing is that xbox erased my messages......
  10. Fallout 3 missing copy code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 3 missing copy code: My xbox one automatically deleted my messages that contained a copy code of the game fallout 3 that came to me for pre ordering fallout 4. I cant find any way to recover this code i need it resent...