Missing fallout lunch boxes

Discus and support Missing fallout lunch boxes in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; Hi I redeemed some VIP gems to get some some fallout lunch boxes and I was sent a code to redeem and I still not received them Please can you look... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by DARCEMASTER, May 9, 2018.

1. DARCEMASTER
    DARCEMASTER Guest

Hi I redeemed some VIP gems to get some some fallout lunch boxes and I was sent a code to redeem and I still not received them

Please can you look into this

Thanks

Stephen Darcy

:)

DARCEMASTER, May 9, 2018
  2. duggyduggalo
    duggyduggalo Guest
    Coolest Game Related Merchandise You Own?

I have no tat outside of my Fallout 3 Lunch Box and included garbage.

duggyduggalo, May 9, 2018
  3. TrevorP86
    TrevorP86 Guest
    Rewards not showing up after using gems

The other day I used MyVIP Gems in exchange for credits and 2 bundles of 5 Fallout Shelter lunch boxes. I received the lunch boxes but not the credits. It believe it said it would take up to 96 hours to receive them but I have yet to get the credits. Need
    help please

TrevorP86, May 9, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello DARCEMASTER,

We have reached out to another team to investigate. Please be sure to check your vault registered email address for any re-send of prizes from this team, as we have had some users confusion caused by registering with a Vault email address that is different
    than their normal email address. You may also want to keep an eye on your junk mail folder, as we have had reports of prizes being automatically filtered there. Apologies for the delay while we investigate your case.

XBLRewards8, May 10, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello DARCEMASTER,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our other team has detected an issue with your email address that prevented delivery of your prize. They will deliver your code via private message instead. You can see your messages by accessing the messages option from
    the drop down menu that appears when you click your profile in the upper right corner of this page.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello DARCEMASTER,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our other team has detected an issue with your email address that prevented delivery of your prize. They will deliver your code via private message instead. You can see your messages by accessing the messages option from
    the drop down menu that appears when you click your profile in the upper right corner of this page.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello DARCEMASTER,

We have reached out to another team to investigate. Please be sure to check your vault registered email address for any re-send of prizes from this team, as we have had some users confusion caused by registering with a Vault email address that is different
    than their normal email address. You may also want to keep an eye on your junk mail folder, as we have had reports of prizes being automatically filtered there. Apologies for the delay while we investigate your case.
  8. duggyduggalo Win User

Coolest Game Related Merchandise You Own?

I have no tat outside of my Fallout 3 Lunch Box and included garbage.
  9. A Pig Win User

Found a new snowglobe in Honest Hearts!!!!!!

yeah when i was looking for the lunch boxes i found it, another for the collection.
  10. MR XYZ-293E8776-92A7 Win User

Found a new snowglobe in Honest Hearts!!!!!!

Did you find all the special lunch boxes. I only can find 3
Thema:

1. Missing fallout lunch boxes - Similar Threads - Missing fallout lunch

2. Fallout 4 missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Fallout 4 missing: Fallout 4 missing from my Xbox one account but the downloadable content store still there dd9d6d6e-ea3b-40d4-84bd-5299e861d69a
  3. XBXX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 69 game files missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBXX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 69 game files missing: Hi since yesterday i wanted to game on but received following error: XBOX ONE Fallout 4 Error message when trying to load my level 60+ game files missing since that error i just see very old...
  4. Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox page says I didn't buy Fallout 76, but I'm missing that money on my bank account: When E3 discounts happened, I bought Fallout 76 Standard Edition, but I can no longer play it because ''I don't have it'', and when checking my orders history, the game isn't anywhere in bought...
  5. Purchased Fallout 4 GOTY on Black Friday, it's missing Season passcode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Fallout 4 GOTY on Black Friday, it's missing Season passcode: On Black Friday I purchase fallout 4 game of the year edition on Amazon via Box Games. When it came in it was sealed had the Microsoft sticker on it, looks brand new. When I opened it up and i...
  6. Missing 500 free atoms on fallout 76

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 500 free atoms on fallout 76: I purchased the Xbox one Fallout 76 Tricentennial edition and I redeemed my code for Xbox one exclusive 500 free atoms. When I went into the game I didn't see my 500 atoms. I restarted the game...
  7. Missing Fallout 3 code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Fallout 3 code: i preordered Fallout 4 back in June/July 2015 and I don't think I received a code for Fallout 3. I went through my Xbox Live Messages from back then and didn't find one pertaining to my Fallout 4...
  8. Missing Fallout 3 Free Download Code...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Fallout 3 Free Download Code...: I know I'm a little late on this but I never received my code for Fallout 3 with my Fallout 4 preorder... please help. Thank you for your time. 7f781ba5-657d-4ddc-9bbd-350b5acf37d4
  9. Fallout 4 installation missing and stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 installation missing and stopping: I haven't played Fallout 4 recently but just today wanted to go back in. I opened up My Games & Apps and I couldn't find it anywhere. Not in the internal Xbox storage or the 4TB external hard...
  10. Fallout 4 Season Pass is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout 4 Season Pass is missing: I purchased the Season Pass for Fallout 4 at launch and even downloaded one of the DLCs. I got aggravated with the game because I lost all progress that I made in the DLC, and did. It play the...