Missing Free Fallout 3 Code

Discus and support Missing Free Fallout 3 Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Preordered Fallout 4 on Xbox store on 11/8 and have yet to receive my Fallout 3 digital code via email or in the Xbox messages. Please help.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Dark0neX, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Dark0neX
    Dark0neX Guest

Preordered Fallout 4 on Xbox store on 11/8 and have yet to receive my Fallout 3 digital code via email or in the Xbox messages. Please help.

:)

Dark0neX, Nov 20, 2015
  2. DEADPRED68
    DEADPRED68 Guest
    Missing /Delete Fallout 3 Codes

Missing/Delete Fallout 3 Codes

DEADPRED68, Nov 20, 2015
  3. lineman298
    lineman298 Guest
    Fallout 3 code missing

The fallout 3 code is missing from my message center.

lineman298, Nov 20, 2015
  4. Eden0032
    Eden0032 Guest

Hi there!

Firstly, please make sure you have reviewed the terms and conditions of this offer at the very bottom of this page: www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/fallout-4 to make sure that you are eligible to receive a code for Fallout 4.

Just to let you know, the code will be sent to you via Xbox Live message.

Secondly, it is quite possible that the message was sent to you but has since expired since all Xbox Live messages expire after 28 days.

If that is the case, a member of the Xbox Support staff will be along soon and they may be able to retrieve your code.

If you were never sent the code, and believe you should have received it, it may have just been a glitch and again, Xbox Support will be along to lend a hand.

Thanks,

-

Eden0032, Nov 20, 2015
  5. Eden0032 Win User

Hi there!

Firstly, please make sure you have reviewed the terms and conditions of this offer at the very bottom of this page: www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/fallout-4 to make sure that you are eligible to receive a code for Fallout 4.

Just to let you know, the code will be sent to you via Xbox Live message.

Secondly, it is quite possible that the message was sent to you but has since expired since all Xbox Live messages expire after 28 days.

If that is the case, a member of the Xbox Support staff will be along soon and they may be able to retrieve your code.

If you were never sent the code, and believe you should have received it, it may have just been a glitch and again, Xbox Support will be along to lend a hand.

Thanks,

-
  6. Hobo-D496F02F-31D8-4 Win User

Fallout 3 code message expired

Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

Date of purchase: 04/11/2015

Issue: The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.
  7. omega knight45 Win User

Fallout 3 Promo Code Message Was Auto-Deleted

Date of purchase: “11/10/15”

Issue:“The message with my Fallout 3 code has expired.”
  8. Virtuahead Win User

Fallout 3 code

Date of purchase: “11/09/15”

Issue:

“I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.”
  9. WarIsComingHome Win User

Lost codes for preordering Gears Ultimate Edition & Fallout 4

Ok, so I received message containing all Gears of War codes, thanks!

missing only Fallout 3 game-code
Thema:

1. Missing Free Fallout 3 Code - Similar Threads - Missing Free Fallout

2. Bought new xBox One S with 3 Free months xBox Live Gold but the code is missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought new xBox One S with 3 Free months xBox Live Gold but the code is missing: In the box we had all the codes with the Minecraft offer but the free 3 months of Gold Live and I cannot find out how to get the code to redeem. Any assistance would be great....
  3. Missing promo code for free GamePass month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing promo code for free GamePass month: Hi, Last month I set my GamePass subsription to reaccurring billing via paypal after I ran into the tip on Windows Central. To my understanding the promo also applied to existing subscriptions....
  4. Missing 500 free atoms on fallout 76

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 500 free atoms on fallout 76: I purchased the Xbox one Fallout 76 Tricentennial edition and I redeemed my code for Xbox one exclusive 500 free atoms. When I went into the game I didn't see my 500 atoms. I restarted the game...
  5. Missing Fallout 3 Free Download Code...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Fallout 3 Free Download Code...: I know I'm a little late on this but I never received my code for Fallout 3 with my Fallout 4 preorder... please help. Thank you for your time. 7f781ba5-657d-4ddc-9bbd-350b5acf37d4
  6. Missing Message - “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Message - “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4”: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “11.11.2015” I have received the Fallout 3 code. I have read the message than I could not find it...
  7. Missing Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “February 4, 2016” Issue: “I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days.” Order number...
  8. Promotion Code for Free Fallout 3 Download Missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promotion Code for Free Fallout 3 Download Missing: Hello, On December 5, 2015, I purchased the Fallout 4 Deluxe Bundle that included a free download for Fallout 3. The download code was sent to my Messages. Upon checking for the code today, I...
  9. Missing: Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing: Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4: Promotion name: “Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4” Date of purchase: “10/5/2015” - this is the date that shows on my microsoft account, but if I look on the Fallout page, it...
  10. Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free Fallout 3 code with digital purchase of Fallout 4 missing: I have not received my Fallout 3 code after 10 calendar days. Date of purchase: “10/13/2015” Thanks 1c747b33-0b7c-4c6b-b892-4dd06b1babea