Missing free gift

Discus and support Missing free gift in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; OK, being pushed from support into the Forums now, here is my four attempt at trying to get this resolved. Two weeks ago I received a message on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by lamaar75, Oct 23, 2014.

1. lamaar75
    lamaar75 Guest

Missing free gift

OK, being pushed from support into the Forums now, here is my four attempt at trying to get this resolved.

Two weeks ago I received a message on my xbox 360 dashboard advising that if I bought and activated an xbox one before the 10th October then I would be gifted a MS Card worth upto £50. The item would be delivered to my dashboard on the Xbox One. I did
    as they asked but have had nothing. When queried with support they clain to know nothing and asked me to raise a post in here?

Am I going crazy? I queried the original message with xbox support and they validated it

:)

lamaar75, Oct 23, 2014
  2. Bamph
    Bamph Guest
    Gift code from Xbox Live

I received an email about a gift code as a free gift from xbox live. Redeemed the code, it said to Play the game to use it, I assumed since it had a Halo 4 logo, it was halo. Fired up Halo with no noticeable change. Does anyone have a clue what I'm
    missing?

Bamph, Oct 23, 2014
  3. Missing code for 10$ gift from Forza 6 pre-order

Missing code for 10$ gift from Forza 6 pre-order

the Death1iest, Oct 23, 2014
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Missing free gift

Hey there lamaar75!

The promotion states that you will receive your code by the end of the 24th of October PST. If you don't receive the code by the end of the 25th of October, please post back so we can look into it for you! Missing free gift :)

Mister Beep, Oct 23, 2014
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Missing free gift

Hey there lamaar75!

The promotion states that you will receive your code by the end of the 24th of October PST. If you don't receive the code by the end of the 25th of October, please post back so we can look into it for you! :)
  6. ProDefault Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Bonus Subscriptions

As soon as i turn on my xbox its right there on my home screen in a tab says claim your free gifts. Cant miss it . You will not receive a email
  7. pantyhamster Win User

Why don't I ever get the Xbox Newsletter?

I too have been having this issue. I've missed out on all promotions (free stuff at launch of xbox one, anniversary stats, free gift box and free copy of limbo etc) and I've only ever recorded a couple of emails about xbox rewards balances. This is really
    frustrating. I will now try a different email address, but I'm sure its too late to receive the stuff I just mentioned.
  8. geekfather Win User

Can't add credit card.

Is it a gift credit card by chance? I ask as most credit card companies reissue there cards much more frequent. if it is a gift card then those are pretty much hit or miss
  9. CH0C0 M0NKEY Win User

Halo 4 Specialization email missing?

Miss kleo i got a gift from xbox is that the code 4 halo 4
Thema:

Missing free gift

1. Missing free gift - Similar Threads - Missing free gift

2. Bought new xBox One S with 3 Free months xBox Live Gold but the code is missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought new xBox One S with 3 Free months xBox Live Gold but the code is missing: In the box we had all the codes with the Minecraft offer but the free 3 months of Gold Live and I cannot find out how to get the code to redeem. Any assistance would be great....
  3. Missing promo code for free GamePass month

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing promo code for free GamePass month: Hi, Last month I set my GamePass subsription to reaccurring billing via paypal after I ran into the tip on Windows Central. To my understanding the promo also applied to existing subscriptions....
  4. Missing 500 free atoms on fallout 76

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 500 free atoms on fallout 76: I purchased the Xbox one Fallout 76 Tricentennial edition and I redeemed my code for Xbox one exclusive 500 free atoms. When I went into the game I didn't see my 500 atoms. I restarted the game...
  5. Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...: Dear Xbox Live Rewards Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They could...
  6. Missing free 3 months Xbox live with purchase of 3 months

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing free 3 months Xbox live with purchase of 3 months: I purchased a 3 month xbox live card back on June 17th and have not received the additional 3 months of live that was part of the promo--buy 3, get 3. Order # 7525115077 Please help with this...
  7. Missing code for free movie after renewing Xbox Live.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing code for free movie after renewing Xbox Live.: I renewed my xbox live through my Xbox One and the promotion said that if I renewed I would get a code for a free action movie, its been a month and I still have not gotten that code...
  8. Missing my "free" 3 month Xbox live codes for Buy 1 get 1 promotion

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing my "free" 3 month Xbox live codes for Buy 1 get 1 promotion: On January 24, 2018, I purchased (2) 3 month Xbox live memberships, and was told that by "March 15, 2018" I would be emailed 2 codes for an addition 3 months (6 months total) via Xbox live...
  9. Xbox Live 3 months free missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live 3 months free missing: Hi purchased my xbox gold 3 months live on the 22nd January using the PUBG link but I have still not received my code. I have exhausted all means of enquiry. Just spent an hour on hold to xbox...
  10. Missed out on a Xbox live free game cause the store kept crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missed out on a Xbox live free game cause the store kept crashing: I missed out on getting the tom clansey game because the store kept on crashing. eb45f84d-d562-4b56-b4c3-ee3e864a4f97