Missing from friends list

Discus and support Missing from friends list in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; For the past 3 months, I have one friend who gets removed from my friends list. Neither of us are removing the other. The system keeps unfriending us.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HAVOK 76x, Jan 15, 2018.

1. HAVOK 76x
    HAVOK 76x Guest

For the past 3 months, I have one friend who gets removed from my friends list. Neither of us are removing the other. The system keeps unfriending us. It only happens with this one friend!

Everytime I try to add him back I get a system generated message telling that Xbox is unable to save changes in reference to adding my friend back!

Please fix this issue!!!

:)

HAVOK 76x, Jan 15, 2018
  2. I still can't see my friends or anything else?

Apparently, from another thread, Microsoft is aware that friend lists are missing and they are working on something.

GrinningBread92, Jan 15, 2018
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    xbox one smartglass beta

Also missing from Goth's list of improvements are receiving Push notifications for when ypu receive messages and when friends come online. And the Activity feed being implemented into smartglass

x24hrs2livex, Jan 15, 2018
  4. Geth
    Geth Guest

That usually happens when the one person blocks the other. I can't find any solution online for it.

5. Geth Win User

That usually happens when the one person blocks the other. I can't find any solution online for it.
  6. Turbulence80 Win User

Missing friend on friends list

That may be and i will check that when i get home but, would it make any difference that i can see my other friends whether they are offline or online. Also i do not even see his avatar in my friends list.
  7. Turbulence80 Win User

Solved. He said he had to go i to a 360 guide somewhere and accept my friend request. That fixed it. Sorry we are both noobs.
  8. XBF Crystal P Win User

Hey there!

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved.
    If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.

Thank you and have a great day!
  9. Turbulence80 Win User

That sounds very plausible i will give that a try.
Thema:

1. Missing from friends list - Similar Threads - Missing friends list

2. i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i miss my friends and account i had for over 10 years utill i got hacked ;( I hope you guys...: play one for me RopeyStudmuffin :'''( sucks getting hacked and you cant trust anyone anymore 8a752691-693c-4812-9f77-4a1cd6a8cc02
  3. Missing party invites sent by friends?

in XboX Insiders
    Missing party invites sent by friends?: As above anyone else not getting invites? submitted by /u/Davisimo [link] [comments]
  4. Missing Friend Names

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Friend Names: As said in the title, a friends sometimes have their name completely blank, wether it be in the friends' list, party, or the overlay to show whom is talking, it doesn't show their name....
  5. How to stop notification pop-ups for a person no longer on your friends list? What am I missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to stop notification pop-ups for a person no longer on your friends list? What am I missing: Hello, What am I missing here? How do I stop the pop-up notifications from a person that's no longer on my friends list? I've removed the friend from my friends list. I blocked & muted the person...
  6. Friends List Missing on Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends List Missing on Xbox One X: My friends list has been missing for sometime now and I was wondering how to fix the problem. I have tried hard resets and removing my profile from the Xbox but I have had no luck fixing the...
  7. Missing friend on friends list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing friend on friends list: Hello, I am relatively new and have not played xbox in a long time. I recently aquired an xbox as well as my brother. I purchased a used 360 and he bought an xbox one. We set up our boxes,...
  8. Overwatch Beta missing friend access key

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Overwatch Beta missing friend access key: I preorded the Overwatch pre-release on 27 April to get the early access beta. I can play the game just fine, however I never received the friend access key to give to my buddy. I've looked...
  9. Gear of War 2 Friends List limited to Old Xbox 360 Friends List Xbox One Friends Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of War 2 Friends List limited to Old Xbox 360 Friends List Xbox One Friends Missing: I can't seem to play this game with friends I have made through the Xbox One. None of them are showing on the list to invite and I am not showing up on their lists. Is this because my friends...
  10. Friends list & gamer score missing after d/l profile

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends list & gamer score missing after d/l profile: Today I spoke to Xbox customer support and after d/l my profile due to a game not installing latest episode I noticed my gamerscore and friends list was missing, we reset the console to factory...