MISSING GAME AND ALL DLC

Discus and support MISSING GAME AND ALL DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So a while back i bought the season pass editon of call of duty black ops 4 but i moved to a new xbox and it says i didnt buy them but still let me... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bonkboy2280, Mar 30, 2020.

1. Bonkboy2280
    Bonkboy2280 Guest

MISSING GAME AND ALL DLC

So a while back i bought the season pass editon of call of duty black ops 4 but i moved to a new xbox and it says i didnt buy them but still let me instal it again i need help the game says i still own all the dlc but xbox says i have to pay for it... Someone
    help im confused

... and no it dont show in the manage my games and apps section of
    the game either
    MISSING GAME AND ALL DLC [​IMG]

:)

Bonkboy2280, Mar 30, 2020
  2. Chronos Agent Win User

All my games dlcs missing

In 20 years of buying games and dlc i have never had my games and dlc dissapper what typ of server outge delets stuff you payed for.
    [Mod Removed-Inappropriate]
  3. HyperVenom523 Win User

MISSING GAME AND ALL DLC

The only thing that is driving me crazy is when I put a game under the wishlist and the game releases it gets erased from the wishlist instead of staying there until I buy it
  4. Albert X Win User

The Xbox Store really need a "download all free DLC" button.

This would be extremely beneficial for Forza games as there are tons of free car DLC that are often missed.
  5. whoopalot Win User

All my games dlcs missing

r you getting error code 0x97e107df they say its a license confirmation issue but mine all mine are dlcs too but they work on 1 xbox but not the other ,
  6. Smwutches Win User

The Walking Dead: Full Game?

The disc version is all 5 episodes. The only thing that is missing is the new DLC for 400 Days.
Thema:

MISSING GAME AND ALL DLC

1. MISSING GAME AND ALL DLC - Similar Threads - MISSING GAME DLC

2. Game and dlc missing from account, says i need to rebuy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game and dlc missing from account, says i need to rebuy.: Hello, I recently discovered that my Portal 2 (game) and all 3 of my Left 4 Dead 2 DLCs (The passing, Cold Stream and The sacrifice which are by the way all unavailable to buy right now) were...
  3. Missing Game/DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Game/DLC: I pre-order the WWE 2K15 years ago digital deluxe edition years ago when it was released on the Xbox One and it's no longer showing up in my game library on either my Xbox One or my new Xbox...
  4. Missing Game and DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Game and DLC: During Christmas I had bought the DLCs for Hal MCC and a game called ReCore (as well as a few other games), and when I go to play or reinstall them they do not show I own them. But, I have online...
  5. The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One: This is my first post on these forums, so I don’t really know where this should go. Anyway, I was checking out some backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One X, and noticed that none of...
  6. recovered account on xbox one... missing all content( dlc, games, gamer points

in XBoX on Consoles
    recovered account on xbox one... missing all content( dlc, games, gamer points: Just recently got an X box one and all my content is gone after recovering my account. all my dlc and game achievements as well as my gamer score is gone. 4cbb4bab-18b2-48bc-9a09-f26a26bacb19
  7. If you get the normal version for a game, do you miss out on DLC achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you get the normal version for a game, do you miss out on DLC achievements?: For example, Saints Row III. I want all of the achievements, but I dont want to pay 3x the price for the DLC achievements. Obviously, you cant get the DLC achievements with the normal version, but...
  8. Saved Game Won't Load. Message says DLC is missing, even though the DLC is on my HD.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved Game Won't Load. Message says DLC is missing, even though the DLC is on my HD.: I apologize in advance if this has already been answered somewhere on here. I am trying to play ME3 through before MEA comes out, and got through the first couple of missions yesterday. Went to...
  9. Gears of war ultimate edition Missing DLC code for all previous games to be downloaded to XBOX ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate edition Missing DLC code for all previous games to be downloaded to XBOX ...: Hi, purchased and played gears of war ultimate edition at launch. I either accidentally deleted or did not receive codes to download all 4 original xbox 360 games to my xbox one. I have spoke to...
  10. game says dlc is missing but its not it happens randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    game says dlc is missing but its not it happens randomly: "Unable to load save data as required downloadable content is missing. Please download the content again. my game is dai goty for xbx one c65fb352-e91a-49f9-b9fd-2ac3361424c7