Missing Game and DLC

Discus and support Missing Game and DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; During Christmas I had bought the DLCs for Hal MCC and a game called ReCore (as well as a few other games), and when I go to play or reinstall them... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Issac...., Jun 27, 2020.

1. Issac....
    Issac.... Guest

Missing Game and DLC

During Christmas I had bought the DLCs for Hal MCC and a game called ReCore (as well as a few other games), and when I go to play or reinstall them they do not show I own them. But, I have online receipts to show I did. Does anyone know how I should go about
    this?

:)

Issac...., Jun 27, 2020
  2. Im So Fantastic Win User

XBOX Live Status Service alert

For some reason this problem won't let me access my Mass Effect 2 DLC. Every time I try to start the game it tells me that I'm missing DLC. The thing that was really weird is that it says I'm missing a different DLC every time.
  3. Judge Win User

Fallout:New Vegas Ultimate Edition

Great deal for anyone who missed out on the game/the DLC
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Missing DLC from game console

DLC is add on content for games. Are you saying that you are missing the whole game?
  5. Luciano Di Mase Win User

DLC Problems

Is it the DLC or the actual game that is missing. If it is just the DLC, I would suggest re-installing the game. Check if the DLC is lsited as already purchased in the store as well. If it is then it should be in your ready to install list.
  6. musicrt Win User

Missing Game and DLC

You have already contacted xbox support, could you tell them what happens with those purchases and could you show them the order number that came to you when buying those games
Thema:

Missing Game and DLC

1. Missing Game and DLC - Similar Threads - Missing Game DLC

2. Game and dlc missing from account, says i need to rebuy.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game and dlc missing from account, says i need to rebuy.: Hello, I recently discovered that my Portal 2 (game) and all 3 of my Left 4 Dead 2 DLCs (The passing, Cold Stream and The sacrifice which are by the way all unavailable to buy right now) were...
  3. Missing Game/DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Game/DLC: I pre-order the WWE 2K15 years ago digital deluxe edition years ago when it was released on the Xbox One and it's no longer showing up in my game library on either my Xbox One or my new Xbox...
  4. MISSING GAME AND ALL DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING GAME AND ALL DLC: So a while back i bought the season pass editon of call of duty black ops 4 but i moved to a new xbox and it says i didnt buy them but still let me instal it again i need help the game says i...
  5. The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Missing DLC For 360 Games On Xbox One: This is my first post on these forums, so I don’t really know where this should go. Anyway, I was checking out some backwards compatible Xbox 360 titles on my Xbox One X, and noticed that none of...
  6. recovered account on xbox one... missing all content( dlc, games, gamer points

in XBoX on Consoles
    recovered account on xbox one... missing all content( dlc, games, gamer points: Just recently got an X box one and all my content is gone after recovering my account. all my dlc and game achievements as well as my gamer score is gone. 4cbb4bab-18b2-48bc-9a09-f26a26bacb19
  7. If you get the normal version for a game, do you miss out on DLC achievements?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If you get the normal version for a game, do you miss out on DLC achievements?: For example, Saints Row III. I want all of the achievements, but I dont want to pay 3x the price for the DLC achievements. Obviously, you cant get the DLC achievements with the normal version, but...
  8. Saved Game Won't Load. Message says DLC is missing, even though the DLC is on my HD.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Saved Game Won't Load. Message says DLC is missing, even though the DLC is on my HD.: I apologize in advance if this has already been answered somewhere on here. I am trying to play ME3 through before MEA comes out, and got through the first couple of missions yesterday. Went to...
  9. Gears of war ultimate edition Missing DLC code for all previous games to be downloaded to XBOX ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war ultimate edition Missing DLC code for all previous games to be downloaded to XBOX ...: Hi, purchased and played gears of war ultimate edition at launch. I either accidentally deleted or did not receive codes to download all 4 original xbox 360 games to my xbox one. I have spoke to...
  10. game says dlc is missing but its not it happens randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    game says dlc is missing but its not it happens randomly: "Unable to load save data as required downloadable content is missing. Please download the content again. my game is dai goty for xbx one c65fb352-e91a-49f9-b9fd-2ac3361424c7