Missing game art on newest Xbox Beta App update.

Discus and support Missing game art on newest Xbox Beta App update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XboxMik29 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XboxMik29, Sep 2, 2019.

1. /u/XboxMik29
    /u/XboxMik29 Guest

/u/XboxMik29, Sep 2, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
  3. GazzaAwesome Win User

My Recent Activity Missing Game Pictures

Is it possible to alert someone about the missing art ? So they can update the missing art ?
  4. Orderian Win User

Cover art dissapeard

Youtube App art is still missing...
  5. Orderian Win User

Cover art dissapeard

YouTube app is still missing its art. Fyi. :)
  6. otakie Win User

Disconnected after game update

Problem seems to have fixed itself with the newest beta dashboard update.
Thema:

1. Missing game art on newest Xbox Beta App update. - Similar Threads - Missing game art

2. Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture

in XboX Insiders
    Is this a bug some of my games are missing there picture: So once I got to my games in my ready to install list I have 2 games that have a blank picture DayD through time Lornsword winter It's been like this for 3 weeks now Is this a me issue or...
  3. Missing Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Games: Hi guys. I'm currently having a issue downloading games and dlc. The games are no longer on my purchase list. I own WWE2K15/16/17 and all 3 of them with all the DLC are missing from my games and...
  4. Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox: I have xbox one x and have the game pass ultimate and downloaded the gears 5 ultimate edition but the add ons are missing, have reinstalled it and still nothing, any advice would be much...
  5. Games going missing from library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games going missing from library: So I logged in to my console today to find almost 20 games uninstalled from my console. 11 were in ready to install but the rest arent. My debit card that i have on file just expired so i thought...
  6. Owned games missing from ready to install list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owned games missing from ready to install list: My ready to install list on Xbox One keeps losing games. I've checked on two consoles. Splosion Man went away last week. Crysis 2 disappeared today. These games were bought with different accounts...
  7. Xbox 360 Games Library cover art missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Games Library cover art missing: Ok, since we have 2 similar topics up, but no solution to the topic in question, I am making this post in the hopes this gets addressed. So, around the last update on 360, most of the games in...
  8. Original Xbox Game Missing Cover Art

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox Game Missing Cover Art: I have just recently downloaded -Indigo Prophecy- from the marketplace. It has no cover art, only an empty Grey box. Can a Microsoft/Xbox employee please look into getting it visible again? I'm in...
  9. Bug report - missing Tile art when moving games to external HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug report - missing Tile art when moving games to external HDD: I've found a pretty annoying bug involving tile art that I haven't seen reported anywhere. This is NOT about blank tiles but about missing assets on tiles. Games affected include: Rare Replay,...
  10. Missing Most Icons or Cover Art from pins, apps, games, etc. on XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Most Icons or Cover Art from pins, apps, games, etc. on XBOX 360: Over this week end 7/25/2015 I lost most all of my icons or cover art (not sure of the correct name for these) for games, pins, apps. etc. on my XBOX 360. Microsoft XBOX Live issued an...