Missing game art on newest Xbox Beta App update.

Discus and support Missing game art on newest Xbox Beta App update. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XboxMik29 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XboxMik29, Sep 2, 2019.

1. /u/XboxMik29
    /u/XboxMik29 Guest

/u/XboxMik29, Sep 2, 2019
  2. DrifterX22 Win User

Xbox (Beta) Windows 10 App

The APP was updated and is simply called the Console Companion. The Beta APP and the console companion are pretty much identical at the moment so I think you only need the console companion which is the newest version. I have the beta app which updated
    and is now simply called Xbox (beta) as I said there is no discernable difference.

Get the Console Companion
  3. GazzaAwesome Win User

My Recent Activity Missing Game Pictures

Is it possible to alert someone about the missing art ? So they can update the missing art ?
  4. Jkiteym Win User

Account Problem: Can't Use Looking For Group and Report a Problem

It actually got fixed when I updated to the newest XBOX console beta.
  5. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  6. Orderian Win User

Cover art dissapeard

Youtube App art is still missing...
Thema:

1. Missing game art on newest Xbox Beta App update. - Similar Threads - Missing game art

2. Games missing from installed. Games will not download

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing from installed. Games will not download: Purchased new SSD for my 1X trying to re-download games, however keeps stopping on on some games, assassins creed odyssey, mk11, control and dlc for DMC5 says installation stopped. . Also when a...
  3. missing game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing game: When Minecraft Xbox One edition was still available in the store I purchased it. and after playing it for over a year I stopped playing Xbox for a bit. but when I came back to playing Xbox again I...
  4. Jogos Desaparecidos -[Translation - Missing Games]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jogos Desaparecidos -[Translation - Missing Games]: Eu sou assinante da Xbox Live Gold a quase seis anos, nos últimos dias eu estava navegando em meu histórico de download pra baixar novamente alguns dos jogos que foram liberados gratuitamente pela...
  5. Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing: IAll my games have been saved to the same gamertag. In the past month all my games saved to this gamertag are missing. I'm signed into the same microsoft account and the same gamertag shows up in...
  6. Missing games again (ready to install list)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games again (ready to install list): So anyone else also having this again? I'm missing 5 games on my list with this update And I noticed 1 was the assassins creed odyssey ultimate collection submitted by /u/sirbond [link]...
  7. Xbox 360 Games Library cover art missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Games Library cover art missing: Ok, since we have 2 similar topics up, but no solution to the topic in question, I am making this post in the hopes this gets addressed. So, around the last update on 360, most of the games in...
  8. Original Xbox Game Missing Cover Art

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox Game Missing Cover Art: I have just recently downloaded -Indigo Prophecy- from the marketplace. It has no cover art, only an empty Grey box. Can a Microsoft/Xbox employee please look into getting it visible again? I'm in...
  9. Bug report - missing Tile art when moving games to external HDD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bug report - missing Tile art when moving games to external HDD: I've found a pretty annoying bug involving tile art that I haven't seen reported anywhere. This is NOT about blank tiles but about missing assets on tiles. Games affected include: Rare Replay,...
  10. Missing Most Icons or Cover Art from pins, apps, games, etc. on XBOX 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Most Icons or Cover Art from pins, apps, games, etc. on XBOX 360: Over this week end 7/25/2015 I lost most all of my icons or cover art (not sure of the correct name for these) for games, pins, apps. etc. on my XBOX 360. Microsoft XBOX Live issued an...