Missing game from Minecraft bundle.

Discus and support Missing game from Minecraft bundle. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, in the UK where I am based several stores are selling a Minecraft bundle (official bundle supplied by Microsoft) which contains an Xbox One... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ripp3rCrust, Jul 3, 2017.

1. Ripp3rCrust
    Ripp3rCrust Guest

Hi, in the UK where I am based several stores are selling a Minecraft bundle (official bundle supplied by Microsoft) which contains an Xbox One console, controller, codes for Minecraft on Xbox One, PC in addition to a code for the Builder's Pack.

Inside the box I purchased however, the codes I received were the game for PC and 2x Builder's Packs, therefore I received an additional Builder's pack and no Xbox One game. I contacted the shop from which I purchased it and they advised me to contact Microsoft.
    After an evening of speaking to various online chat agents and managers they advised me to post here. What is my best course of action?

Regards

:)

Ripp3rCrust, Jul 3, 2017
  2. Downloadable game missing from bundle

I did not receive my free downloadable game in a bundle I purchased can it be tracked down or can I get a copy sent to me by xbox??

BLACKNinja1981, Jul 3, 2017
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Downloadable game missing from bundle

You would have to contact the retailer you purchased the bundle from to see about an exchange.

Smwutches, Jul 3, 2017
  4. Missing game from Minecraft bundle.

Hey there Ripp3rCrust,

In this case you'll need to work with the retailer, we don't have the ability to replace console bundle codes here. The retailer would be your best bet to either exchange the console bundle and codes or provide a different token.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.

Mister Mascot, Jul 3, 2017
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Hey there Ripp3rCrust,

In this case you'll need to work with the retailer, we don't have the ability to replace console bundle codes here. The retailer would be your best bet to either exchange the console bundle and codes or provide a different token.

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Downloadable game missing from bundle

You would have to contact the retailer you purchased the bundle from to see about an exchange.
  7. YuuGiJoou Win User

Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie Price glitch?

This problem of the bundle not letting me download the games also happens with me.

Misses Quinzel, I tried deleting the bundle downloader app from my console and redownloading it, but the same issue persists.

Thanks to both you and Miss Diggz for letting us know that it's being worked on, though! I eagerly await resolution of this issue, because these old school Banjo games are great.
  8. Misses Quinzel Win User

Code for Quantum Break!!!

Hey, LuckyStarfish26! If you received a bundle from a retailer, the code would be in the box you received your bundle in. We are not able to provide replacements for missing codes from retailer bundles. You will need to reach out to Best Buy to see if they
    are able to replace the bundle for one with a Quantum Break code in it. If they are unable to assist you, you will need to purchase the game separately. Sorry to see any confusion surrounding this!
  9. Smwutches Win User

Got the fallout 4 Xbox one bundle and can't find the season pass code. Please help!

I don't believe the season pass comes with the bundle, but you would need to contact the retailer you purchased the bundle from if it does advertise the pass and the code is missing.
Thema:

1. Missing game from Minecraft bundle. - Similar Threads - Missing game Minecraft

2. Game missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing: I own Mass Effect Andromeda. It's missing from my apps and games section. It's in my pinned section but when I click it, it sends me to the store to buy the game. When trying to manage it, it says...
  3. MISSING GAMES AND DLCS, HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING GAMES AND DLCS, HELP!: I can't no longer download some of my WWE 2K games like the WWE 2K15, 2K16 and 2K17 (DLCs included). The games were retired from the XBOX store and now they doesn't even appear in "ready to...
  4. Installed games missing form XBOX App

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed games missing form XBOX App: Hi, I have not been using my XBOX PC App for about a month, and now when I start it all downloaded and installed games are missing from the launcher. They are still installed and playable from...
  5. Games missing from ready to install AGAIN!

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing from ready to install AGAIN!: I've really had enough of this. Some games have disappeared from my ready to install list again. For example Season 2 of The Walking Dead (360). If I search on the store the game and dlc says that...
  6. All my games dlcs missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All my games dlcs missing: I dont know whats going on here but i better not loss a1000 dollers worth of dlc. I swere to god this better be fixed .is this happening to everyone. b56b95c6-a9f5-40da-908c-eb69d1a4f2b6
  7. Game Missing from profile (98% completed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Missing from profile (98% completed): Help please, My son recently nearly completed Lego Marvel 2 on Xbox one s. Next day the saved game was gone. 98% completion and very excited about finishing it completely. Please help Signed...
  8. games missing in ready to install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games missing in ready to install list: i need some help i had xbox one and i bougth xbox on x and its working fine but i wanted to try for honor and its gone from my ready to install list like me premium pass off battlefiel 1,now its...
  9. Games missing from my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Games missing from my account: Hi there guys, I've got a big problem here. A while ago I redeemed two codes on my XBONE, one for Forza Horizon 3 and one for Just Cause 3's Gold Edition DLC (I have the game in the case, the code...
  10. Missing minecraft game licesene

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing minecraft game licesene: Right so I have played Xbox one edition of minecraft before and i haven't played it for a year or 2. And I've now decided to play it again and it's asking for me to pay for the entire game again,...