Missing game from my game library

Discus and support Missing game from my game library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; two years ago in October I bought Forza Horizon 4 ultimate on the Microsoft store on PC but once it moved to game pass it is no longer in my Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nightbiscuit490, Aug 11, 2022.

1. Missing game from my game library

two years ago in October I bought Forza Horizon 4 ultimate on the Microsoft store on PC but once it moved to game pass it is no longer in my Microsoft store library or my Xbox library and when I go over the game it says 79.99 from the Xbox app and I can only install it through game pass

:)

Nightbiscuit490, Aug 11, 2022
  2. ON3STA8 Win User

Missing a game from my library?

It has disappeared from the store, as well.
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Did you accidently remove it from your library?
  4. Reactor Leak SF Win User

A game is missing from my library

There shouldnt be any limit. Unless now you can only access it through the master Chief collection, i guess that would be the only thing i can think of outside of it being downloaded on a different account
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Game is missing from my library

Hello, BreezyMain. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

If the (pre) order for the game is showing as canceled on your Microsoft account order history page (https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders), you no longer own the game and the money probably has not been taken from your bank account or it has been refunded to you. I'm sorry about this but you would need to purchase the game again.

Feel free to ask back any questions.
  6. Ironwilled Win User

Hi There,

I took a chance that there might have been a similar question being asked and I was right. It seems that the game might have been de-listed from the marketplace and that it is no longer available for download. If this is the case, then you will only be able
    to install from a physical disc.

Info from previous thread link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...lcs-help/a295021a-5d28-4619-bea5-db03fca1b7ab
Thema:

Missing game from my game library

1. Missing game from my game library - Similar Threads - Missing game game

2. Missing Xbox 360 games on the account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Xbox 360 games on the account: Hello, So my mom bought few Xbox 360 games in 2017 She bought them on Xbox One, and I wanted to download them on my Xbox 360 but I can't find them in the history, and on the store they ask me to...
  3. Missing games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games: I have purchased many games over the years, however due to a change in careers I have gone almost a year without having enough time to play my Xbox, but today I plugged it in, had it updated, and...
  4. Missing content in Need For Speed Payback Deluxe Edition Upgrade DLC claimed through Game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing content in Need For Speed Payback Deluxe Edition Upgrade DLC claimed through Game...: Good afternoon. Last night I claimed a free Deluxe Edition Upgrade for Need For Speed Payback from Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Perks. Hower after installing it I discovered that I am missing 2 parts...
  5. Delete Game is missing in My Games and Apps

in XboX Insiders
    Delete Game is missing in My Games and Apps: The new My Games and Apps are great, but the "Delete game" option is missing now. You have to click to manage game and delete it there. submitted by /u/OniDestiny [link] [comments]
  6. When I download a game and run it it says : ".dll missing"

in XBoX on Windows
    When I download a game and run it it says : ".dll missing": The .dll in question is called MSVCP120.dll and MSVCR120.dll. I have tried downloading all C++ redistrutables, alas has not worked. I am desperate for an answer as gaming is my passion and I don't...
  7. Digital game missing from purchase history after reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game missing from purchase history after reset: I went to reinstall Modern Warfare and it was not in my ready to install. Xbox is asking me to purchase the game. Seems my license has been deleted I contacted Xbox CS and spoke to two people...
  8. Missing game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game: I purchased Grand Theft Auto V I even purchased online I played it I beat it I've reinstalled it before and I'll send it's just gone I wanted to get the new online DLC if I can't even do that...
  9. Game Pass tab appears to be missing in my XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass tab appears to be missing in my XBOX app: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but, apparently, the Game Pass tab doesn't think so. 016fbdb5-b5bf-4d5d-aeab-ce4d919274de
  10. Missing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing game: a game i own is missing from my full library. i checked the store and its saying i have to buy the game again 46677132-bd1f-4d65-a815-873c999d568c