Missing game

Discus and support Missing game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently sent my xbox for repair and they factory reseted it and sent it back, but I noticed that I don't have my game. Forza Horizon 4 was a game I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Not Snowzys, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Not Snowzys
    Not Snowzys Guest

Missing game

I recently sent my xbox for repair and they factory reseted it and sent it back, but I noticed that I don't have my game. Forza Horizon 4 was a game I got with my xbox when I bought it via digital code, Its not letting me install it on the store or anything.
    How do I get my game back, it doesn't even show in my games and apps

:)

Not Snowzys, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Elite Rampant Win User

Kinect Star Wars delayed

Star Wars games are a hit and a miss, Kinect game are always a miss.
  3. Elite Rampant Win User

Kinect Starwars Xbox 360 Bundle

Star Wars games are a hit and a miss, Kinect games are always a miss.
  4. US Revenge Win User

Aliens: Colonial Marines =)

game will be hit or miss, tbh, probably miss.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Missing game ?

Have you tried a hard reset? That shall take care of it. You'll just need to go to settings to find it under power section. If that doesn't work, you may have to contact official support.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Missing Game

Thema:

Missing game

1. Missing game - Similar Threads - Missing game

2. Owned game missing from account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Owned game missing from account: hello! i own a copy of gears of war 4 which included all previous games as a bonus, which is pretty cool. Unfortunately though, after quitting game pass, gears of war 3 is suddenly not in my...
  3. Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from Owned Games Library and Game Pass: I own a digital copy of Gears of War 3, and also had it under the Game Pass list till about sometime on 1st July. Had it installed on the 1st to begin playing on the 2nd, but it then came up...
  4. Gears of War 3 missing from Game Pass and Own Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 missing from Game Pass and Own Library: I own a digital copy of Gears of War 3, and also had it under the Game Pass list till about sometime on 1st July. Had it installed on the 1st to begin playing on the 2nd, but it then came up...
  5. I own COD Modern Warfare and now game is missing and wants me to pay again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own COD Modern Warfare and now game is missing and wants me to pay again.: I own COD Modern Warfare. I purchased it through Microsoft Store approximately 2 months ago. I have been playing it with no problem up until 1 week ago. I went to open the game as usual and once I...
  6. Missing Xbox gold game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Xbox gold game: Hi I'm hoping that someone can assist me with a stupid question? Here is the issue, sometime ago I downloaded Forza Motorsport 5 as a Xbox gold title. Now while this game is still installed on my...
  7. Missing Game and DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Game and DLC: During Christmas I had bought the DLCs for Hal MCC and a game called ReCore (as well as a few other games), and when I go to play or reinstall them they do not show I own them. But, I have online...
  8. Game missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game missing: My game i bought when it came out is gone and it says i have to buy it again, can anyone help 5e7d208c-0b3c-4cca-9499-bdf57cc1ac22
  9. Missing games in the cloud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games in the cloud: Ok where to begin fist i paid my xboxlive account a day before it was due and i renewed my xbox live 12mos subscription then 2weeks later they cancelled my subscription stating non-payment and so...
  10. What video game characters do you "miss" when you're not playing their games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What video game characters do you "miss" when you're not playing their games?: The present-day video gaming industry provides an extraordinary variety of online gaming. Due to higher demand, the online gaming sector tries their utmost endeavors to provide a new idea inside...