Missing game

Discus and support Missing game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently sent my xbox for repair and they factory reseted it and sent it back, but I noticed that I don't have my game. Forza Horizon 4 was a game I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Not Snowzys, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Not Snowzys
    Not Snowzys Guest

Missing game

I recently sent my xbox for repair and they factory reseted it and sent it back, but I noticed that I don't have my game. Forza Horizon 4 was a game I got with my xbox when I bought it via digital code, Its not letting me install it on the store or anything.
    How do I get my game back, it doesn't even show in my games and apps

:)

Not Snowzys, Oct 1, 2019
  2. Elite Rampant Win User

Kinect Star Wars delayed

Star Wars games are a hit and a miss, Kinect game are always a miss.
  3. Elite Rampant Win User

Kinect Starwars Xbox 360 Bundle

Star Wars games are a hit and a miss, Kinect games are always a miss.
  4. US Revenge Win User

Aliens: Colonial Marines =)

game will be hit or miss, tbh, probably miss.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Missing game ?

Have you tried a hard reset? That shall take care of it. You'll just need to go to settings to find it under power section. If that doesn't work, you may have to contact official support.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Missing Game

Thema:

Missing game

1. Missing game - Similar Threads - Missing game

2. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  3. Missing games in Ready to Install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games in Ready to Install list: Has anyone else noticed that games are disappearing from the Ready to Install list after the most recent update? I have about 16 games just disappear. I can reinstall them from the store but that...
  4. Missing a game from my library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing a game from my library?: Hey there, I went to reinstall WWE 2k15 on my xbox one, and I am not finding it in my library. I had the thought that maybe it was one of the "games with gold" games, so I went through my...
  5. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Audio Mixer: Hello everyone! First of all, I am want to apologize for my english, it is not my native language. Problem The Xbox Box Game Bar Audio tab has no more audio mixer, volume sliders for various apps...
  6. Games with Gold game missing from collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold game missing from collection: Tried to reinstall Lego Pirates of the Caribbean that I got with GwG some while ago. Problem is that it doesen't show up i "my games and apps". I can find it in the store, but wants me to pay for...
  7. Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar - Missing Volume mixer in Audio tab: Hi. I have a problem with Xbox Game Bar in Windows 10 version 1903. In practice, from about a week or so, i cannot see any Volume mixer under any device in the Audio overlay tab, preventing me to...
  8. Xbox one games going missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one games going missing.: I have noticed lately that 3 or more games I have purchased on Xbox store have gone missing and when I go download them again they want me to pay for it again. Everything I have seen on this has...
  9. Xbox Gaming Overlay Capture Folder is Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gaming Overlay Capture Folder is Missing: I attempted to move the Xbox captures folder to another drive in my PC, however, I typed the drive incorrectly, so it deleted the folder, and saves captures in my main drive's videos folder. Is...
  10. Game missing from gold library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game missing from gold library: My gold is currently active. I acquired dead island via games with gold in Feb 2014 along with toy soldiers: cold war. I Installed dead island on my Xbox. It's in my installed games list but when...