Missing game

Discus and support Missing game in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased Grand Theft Auto V I even purchased online I played it I beat it I've reinstalled it before and I'll send it's just gone I wanted to get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Terrell0780, Aug 5, 2022.

1. Terrell0780
    Terrell0780 Guest

Missing game

I purchased Grand Theft Auto V I even purchased online I played it I beat it I've reinstalled it before and I'll send it's just gone I wanted to get the new online DLC if I can't even do that because it says after we buy the game so I'd like a refund or I'd like to get the game added back into my account please cuz this isn't fair I already paid for the game and I do not want to pay for it again and I will not pay for it again if you look at my achievements obviously. I owned it.

:)

Terrell0780, Aug 5, 2022
  2. Elite Rampant Win User

Kinect Star Wars delayed

Star Wars games are a hit and a miss, Kinect game are always a miss.
  3. Elite Rampant Win User

Kinect Starwars Xbox 360 Bundle

Star Wars games are a hit and a miss, Kinect games are always a miss.
  4. US Revenge Win User

Aliens: Colonial Marines =)

game will be hit or miss, tbh, probably miss.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Missing game ?

Have you tried a hard reset? That shall take care of it. You'll just need to go to settings to find it under power section. If that doesn't work, you may have to contact official support.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Missing Game

Thema:

Missing game

1. Missing game - Similar Threads - Missing game

2. Missing game from my game library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing game from my game library: two years ago in October I bought Forza Horizon 4 ultimate on the Microsoft store on PC but once it moved to game pass it is no longer in my Microsoft store library or my Xbox library and when I...
  3. Game Pass tab appears to be missing in my XBOX app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass tab appears to be missing in my XBOX app: I have Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, but, apparently, the Game Pass tab doesn't think so. 016fbdb5-b5bf-4d5d-aeab-ce4d919274de
  4. Missing game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing game: a game i own is missing from my full library. i checked the store and its saying i have to buy the game again 46677132-bd1f-4d65-a815-873c999d568c
  5. Game codes missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game codes missing?: I recently bought Just Cause 3 which was supposed to come with Just Cause 2, but it didn't come with any codes nor did it start any downloads. The same situation happened with Call of Duty...
  6. Missing ultimate game pass perks (especially fifa 22)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing ultimate game pass perks (especially fifa 22): so i am trying to access my fifa 22 and fall guys perks and much more games but i only see 4 perks pop up even though i should have like 12 or something so i just wanted to know why are my perks...
  7. PC Game Pass - Missing DLC's? for We Happy Few

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass - Missing DLC's? for We Happy Few: I have PC Game Pass. It states when browsing the Xbox games in the Xbox PC launcher that the Digital Deluxe version of We Happy Few is included with Game Pass and it also states on your page that...
  8. Missing Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Game: I bought Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed on my XBOX360, but when I signed into my account on XBOX ONE the game wasn't there, all my other games I owned on my 360 were there except for Sonic &...
  9. Missing Space from a game that stopped installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Space from a game that stopped installing: I have Xbox gamepass on my pc and recently I started installing Ark but I was busy so I to leave so I turned of my computer. When I got back the next day I saw that I had missing space and saw...
  10. Missing Game Disc Not Returned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Game Disc Not Returned: I Sent My Xbox One S To Get Fixed And I Had Mass Effect Legendary Edition stuck inside of it and when I got it back it wasn't there, I still have the case for it, but I haven't gotten any other...