Missing Gamer Points on Console

Discus and support Missing Gamer Points on Console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive not been on the Xbox for a fair few months but went back on this evening. When i logged in my gamer points were displayed at the top left of the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FatLadWithBeard, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Missing Gamer Points on Console

Ive not been on the Xbox for a fair few months but went back on this evening. When i logged in my gamer points were displayed at the top left of the screen along with my profile pic. i tried to play Ghost Recon Wildlands but it wouldnt play, so i deleted
    my account from the Xbox and added it again. when i had logged back in, my profile pic was missing and my gamer points were zero! I logged in on the Xbox app on my phone and everthing was as it should be. any ideas what i can try to get my Xbox to show my
    correct information?? thanks in advance ��

:)

FatLadWithBeard, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Ironwilled Win User

3. SpiffyCorpse Win User

Are you connected to Xbox Live? It may not be able to update correctly if you aren't.
  4. AngelObullets Win User

some times this can happen due to a bug, It can refresh after a few hours and playing on the console you earned the achievements :), It should fix itself after a short time but please also check enforcement.xbox.com
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Missing gamer score points

Looks like your a victim of a glitch that has been affecting a few people over the past few months,including me.

Does it show some xbox one games as having 0 achievements unlocked but when you click on that game in your games played list you have achievements unlocked?

If so then don't worry,it will correct itself within a few days.

I lost over 90,000 when it happened to me but did get it all back.
  6. TheSilentCircus Win User

I'm tired of this crap Activision (Cod related)

You're missing the point, what self proclaimed gamer would ask that question in MAY? I was offended by the stupidity.
Thema:

1. Missing Gamer Points on Console - Similar Threads - Missing Gamer Points

2. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  3. GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GAMERS WITH LARGE LIBRARIES ONLY! Missing software/purchase history glitch: Do NOT REPLY UNLESS YOU HAVE READ THE ENTIRE POST! This is NOT a thread for moderators or the support team to post their mediocre "back-pocket" answers in. Only to observe... Also as stated in...
  4. Gamer score missing 45,000 points? My was reduced for no reason... What the heck is going on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer score missing 45,000 points? My was reduced for no reason... What the heck is going on?: When I turned my Xbox One X on this morning, my Gamerscore reduced 45,000 points? Again, what is happening and why did it happen? Please fix my gamerscore and return my hard earned point back to...
  5. Gamer tag missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag missing: My son's gamertag is not showing up when he logs into the xbox one. I know my username and password, also know my passcode but his gamertag along with all his friends and money are gone. How do...
  6. recovered account on xbox one... missing all content( dlc, games, gamer points

in XBoX on Consoles
    recovered account on xbox one... missing all content( dlc, games, gamer points: Just recently got an X box one and all my content is gone after recovering my account. all my dlc and game achievements as well as my gamer score is gone. 4cbb4bab-18b2-48bc-9a09-f26a26bacb19
  7. Disabled gamers miss out on game sales

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Disabled gamers miss out on game sales: Gamers on disability often miss out on game sales because of the time the sale takes place. We would love to be able to get games at sale prices because a lot of the time that's the only way we...
  8. Missing gamer score points

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing gamer score points: iv notice that im missing like 37000 gamer score please help 55b11c18-3080-4a0c-b0cc-088c96209f92
  9. Missing Gamer score.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Gamer score.: I usually play on my Xbox One, however last night I logged into my 360. I wanted to get a few achievements on Forza Horizon. My gaer score was around 49500+, and I have been doing some...
  10. Missing custom gamer pic option

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing custom gamer pic option: hello I have a missing option for adding the custom gamer pic and I joined years ago to Xbox live 59198a13-0bf7-4cc6-b31a-88e31ce3710b