Missing gamerscore and achievements

Discus and support Missing gamerscore and achievements in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi logged into my xbox today and noticed i was short over 100k in gamerscore and several games both new and old were reading there achievement progress... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ChrisScott664, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Missing gamerscore and achievements

Hi logged into my xbox today and noticed i was short over 100k in gamerscore and several games both new and old were reading there achievement progress as 0/1000. Have tried resetting my console which didnt resolve the problem. Is there a technical issue
    causing this and will my gamescore and achievement progress correct itself ?

:)

ChrisScott664, Mar 26, 2020
  2. CoreScan Win User

Gamerscore not adding up correctly on Xbox One

My gamerscore corrected itself today. It didn't happen "over night" though, it happened upon unlocking another achievement in the game that my gamerscore was probably missing the achievement from.
  3. FranchizeFX Win User

Missing Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds Achievements?

I unlocked achievements after unlocking those missing ones for a few days and they all registered without a problem! The missing achievements never registered with my gamerscore, so the problem never fixed itself!
  4. Eric_1138 Win User

Gamerscore Reset?

Weird, I'm the opposite. My gamerscore total is still there, but the games and records of all my achievements are missing.
  5. BlackSamurai24 Win User

missing achievements and gamerscore

alright does the xbox 360 on the actual console fix itself just like with xbox one achievements where the gamerscore and achievements are missing or not adding up?
  6. StrategicMisfit Win User

Gamerscore Has Been Decreased

Marshman25,

Did you unlock the achievement on the One or on the 360? I had this problem -- where my gamerscore on the 360 was missing the gamerscore I had earned on the One. However, once I unlocked another achievement on the One -- not the 360 -- it updated on the
Thema:

Missing gamerscore and achievements

1. Missing gamerscore and achievements - Similar Threads - Missing gamerscore achievements

2. My gamerscore is still missing after more than a week, how do I fix it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerscore is still missing after more than a week, how do I fix it?: My 156,000 (roughly) gamerscore was reduced to 95,000 (again roughly) just a bit over a week ago. I gave it a bit to fix, before restarting and hard restarting the console. I followed that by...
  3. missing achievements and gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing achievements and gamerscore: today i got 3 achievements in planet 51 and only one of them counted but the other two didn't, now me gamerscore is incorrect it should be 175,000 or more not 174,900 or my xbox one shows 174,800....
  4. Xbox missing gamerscore and achievement issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox missing gamerscore and achievement issues: Hello, recently I have had issues regarding achievements on xbox. I was playing an xbox 360 game on xbox one and unlocked some achievements. The xbox 360 achievement list shows them to be unlocked...
  5. Missing Achievements/Gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Achievements/Gamerscore: Hello, I was playing mad max tonight and I unlocked a 5Gs achievement and I went to go and check to see what my gamerscore was when I unlocked it cause it's a weird habit but I noticed I was...
  6. Missing achievements and gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing achievements and gamerscore: I encountered a big loss in gamerscore recently i was almost at 96,000 gamerscore a few days ago but recently i went to go look at which achievements i was close to unlocking and i see my...
  7. Xbox 360 achievement points missing from gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 achievement points missing from gamerscore: yesterday I unlocked 20/44 achievements in the game Brave (excellent game - my fmdaughter loves it). In the game I’ve gained about 290 achievement points - on my gamerscore none of them are...
  8. Missing Gamerscore and unable to launch Xbox One achievement app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Gamerscore and unable to launch Xbox One achievement app: I am unable to open the Xbox One achievement app to view any achievements earned on the Xbox one. The 4,855 Gamerscore earned I have earned on the Xbox one is still viewable on the Xbox 360 at...
  9. Gamerscore Not Correct and Achievements missing.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamerscore Not Correct and Achievements missing.: I was having issues with the black screen a couple days ago and talked to customer service about it. They told me to delete my profile and re download it. I did that but now i am missing a little...
  10. Missing gamerscore on dashboard and xbox.com but not when viewing achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing gamerscore on dashboard and xbox.com but not when viewing achievements: Hey everyone, So strange situation, when I view my achievements under the achievements area (completed games) it says I have 100030. When I compare games it says I have 100030. But when anyone...