Missing Gamerscore

Discus and support Missing Gamerscore in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have completed six games to 100% with all achievements unlocking. My gamerscore should be 6525 but it is only 6505. My gamertag is .... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StarlordDucks, Apr 23, 2015.

1. Missing Gamerscore

I have completed six games to 100% with all achievements unlocking. My gamerscore should be 6525 but it is only 6505. My gamertag is .

:)

StarlordDucks, Apr 23, 2015
  2. Destiny Achievements Unlocked Improperly

I have the same issue I am missing gamerscore

WIGALIENATION, Apr 23, 2015
  3. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Missing xbox 360 gamerscore

In your first post you wrote that you had "about 110,000 Gamerscore". I just posted a screenshot of your profile showing that your account DOES HAVE 112,049 Gamerscore. So no wonder the support can't find your missing Gamerscore, as it seems that it IS STILL
    THERE!!!

Can you post a screenshot where it shows your Gamerscore missing?

Where are you looking for your Gamerscore? Through an app? On the console?

Arminator, Apr 23, 2015
  4. DENAz666
    DENAz666 Guest

Missing Gamerscore

Hey buddy,

I can see your Gamertag is showing as 6525, so looks to have been sorted Missing Gamerscore :) Perhaps it was just a delay in updating Missing Gamerscore :)

Let me know if you need anything further,

Cheers

Denaz

DENAz666, Apr 23, 2015
  5. bilal1878 Win User

... I just wanna know if I can get my gamerscore back as it kinda sucks not having it!

In your first post you wrote that you had "about 110,000 Gamerscore". I just posted a screenshot of your profile showing that your account DOES HAVE 112,049 Gamerscore. So no wonder the support can't find your missing Gamerscore, as it seems that it IS STILL
    THERE!!!

hi again, when I see a 360 game progress it says no unlocks but upon clicking it the achievements are dated and unlocked. Also the gamerscore total is 110k missing not the current 113k I have to in total there should be around 220k.
  6. Arminator Win User

... I just wanna know if I can get my gamerscore back as it kinda sucks not having it!
    THERE!!!

7. WIGALIENATION Win User

Destiny Achievements Unlocked Improperly

I have the same issue I am missing gamerscore
  8. chezza16 Win User

Missing gamerscore

Did it add to your gamerscore in the end? I got a similar problem.
  9. TheStarLord23 Win User

Missing gamerscore

It's a glitch that's been going around a lot lately. It should fix itself after a few days.
    Cheers for the heads up dude.
Thema:

Missing Gamerscore

1. Missing Gamerscore - Similar Threads - Missing Gamerscore

2. missing gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing gamerscore: so i had 15000 gamerscore i log back on today and i have 2630 whats happened here. Im getting achivements again that ive already unlocked 2de51ddc-bc54-404c-94a8-491c8ebe2c1d
  3. Missing Gamerscore on xbox one and xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Missing Gamerscore on xbox one and xbox app: Having problems with my gs dropped from 62000 to 11022 the xbox was on while it happened, also shows my first gamertag on the xbox site. Also my achievements don't add up to 11022 gs. I'm...
  4. missing achievements and gamerscore

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing achievements and gamerscore: today i got 3 achievements in planet 51 and only one of them counted but the other two didn't, now me gamerscore is incorrect it should be 175,000 or more not 174,900 or my xbox one shows 174,800....
  5. GAMERSCORE PLUS ACHEIVMENTS MISSING!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    GAMERSCORE PLUS ACHEIVMENTS MISSING!!!: Hi, i need help trying to get back my gamer-score and achievements. Before all of this started i was having an issue with my games not playing because of an error code that asked me to insert the...
  6. Missing gamerscore and achievements

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing gamerscore and achievements: Hi logged into my xbox today and noticed i was short over 100k in gamerscore and several games both new and old were reading there achievement progress as 0/1000. Have tried resetting my console...
  7. Xbox 360 Gamerscore Missing on my Xbox One Profile

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox 360 Gamerscore Missing on my Xbox One Profile: Hey all, not sure if anyone is having this issue currently but my gamertag (SMG1592) is currently only showing my gamer score as 17,410 and that's not correct. I have over 30k+ gamer score...
  8. Missing Gamerscore on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Gamerscore on Xbox One: Hello, I just logged onto my xbox one tonight and I realized that my gamerscore went down from 18,000 to 9,000. It seemingly was halved. Is there any fix for this, as I have not modded any games...
  9. Lost and unrecovered gamertags/missing gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost and unrecovered gamertags/missing gamerscore: The Gamerscore. That circled G. The Pursuit. I for one am personally proud of my gamerscore, although it may not be as high as many others. Throughout my 15 years of Xbox ownership, I have lost...
  10. Missing gamerscore

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing gamerscore: This morning I noticed my gamerscore was on 9,900, while last night it was over 40,000 which it should be. When I go into achievements it says majority of my games have 0 achievements unlocked but...