Missing games from Full Library

Discus and support Missing games from Full Library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im missing games from my Full Library. I don't know how many, but as an example, shadow of mordor gives me an option to install from the dtors, but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SpudJunkey, Mar 4, 2020.

1. SpudJunkey
    SpudJunkey Guest

Im missing games from my Full Library.

I don't know how many, but as an example, shadow of mordor gives me an option to install from the dtors, but its iot visible in my Full Library.

Support Contact Us doesn't seem to exist in my universe for some reason, all i get are links to faqs or a forum.

:)

SpudJunkey, Mar 4, 2020
  2. SpudJunkey Win User

None of the above unfortunately, ive even reset the console, yo no avail.
  3. ooD0C H0L1DAYoo Win User

Are you part of the xbox insider program?
  4. SpudJunkey Win User

I dont know what what is, so i guess not.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Hello

Are you by chance using an external HD? It may need to be reconnected. I would also check to make sure you haven't made any changes to your home Xbox recently and accidentally removed yourself by accident or something. You could also check your purchase
    history to be sure the games you own are there and aren't linked to another account. The instructions for that are here
  6. MRWindowLover Win User

Thumbnails from game library missing

All the cover-art needs to be locally stored c'mon MS it's not rocket science
Thema:

1. Missing games from Full Library - Similar Threads - Missing games Full

2. Missing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing games: I brought an xbox and I downloaded games with the code I was given on purchasing the box but the downloaded games do not show on my xbox and the code wont be accepted again how do I get my missing...
  3. Newly purchased consol with missing game card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newly purchased consol with missing game card: I recently bought a xbox one Forza package but the card is missing to redeem the game and xbox live membership. Im not getting anywhere with the website. Whats the best way to contact microsoft?...
  4. Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 3-month Ultimate Game Pass purchase in Rewards: The very next day after Microsoft Rewards started a sale on the Ultimate Game Pass, the 3-month purchase option is no longer listed. Why? a118ef76-9036-4c2c-af98-3d20265c1354
  5. Audio Output and Input Missing from Voice Chat in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Output and Input Missing from Voice Chat in Xbox Game Bar: Hi, The issue originated from my inability to join xbox party chat. I have narrowed it down the issue is due to the fact that Xbox Game Bar is not detecting my Audio Input and Output devices in...
  6. MISSING GAME AND ALL DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING GAME AND ALL DLC: So a while back i bought the season pass editon of call of duty black ops 4 but i moved to a new xbox and it says i didnt buy them but still let me instal it again i need help the game says i...
  7. Included Game Codes Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Included Game Codes Missing: I just purchased my Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, it came with 3 games - Minecraft, Sea of Thieves and Fortnite. But I have searched the box for 3 times already and there is no card or nothing...
  8. Is "Invite Party to game" missing or removed?

in XboX Insiders
    Is "Invite Party to game" missing or removed?: Has this disappeared?? It was super handy to have and if so can we please have that back again?? I forgot how much of a pain it was to invite 8 people individually to a game. submitted by...
  9. Missing Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Game: I purchase Red Dead Redemption 2 awhile back, and I had not played it in a few months. When I went into my games and apps to play it a few days ago, it was gone. I did not uninstall it. To be...
  10. Games Missing From Available Games In Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games Missing From Available Games In Xbox One: Hi, I have Complete Games Missing From Available Games In Xbox One. Black Ops and ModernWarfare 3. I sold my disc version of MW3 because Microsoft gave it as free content a few months ago with...