Missing games in Ready to Install list

Discus and support Missing games in Ready to Install list in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Has anyone else noticed that games are disappearing from the Ready to Install list after the most recent update? I have about 16 games just disappear.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by w0lfn1nja, Oct 12, 2019.

1. w0lfn1nja
    w0lfn1nja Guest

Has anyone else noticed that games are disappearing from the Ready to Install list after the most recent update? I have about 16 games just disappear. I can reinstall them from the store but that becomes a chore after awhile. I have tried soft/hard resets
    for the console as well as refreshing the games and apps tab.

:)

w0lfn1nja, Oct 12, 2019
  2. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

For me it was fixed tonight. My 2 games are back. Good luck to you all.
    Yeah, I'm now in agreement with others saying it was a bug because my Ready to Install list is now showing 225 (in my first comment I said 219).

Back to the Future and Guardians of the Galaxy are both back now.
  3. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Have you noticed which games they are? Sometimes Xbox 360 titles will go missing and even other titles. It’s normally just a glitch.
  4. Ricardo Cintra Win User

games missing in ready to install list

if the game out from game pass you need buy
  5. Aventhyz Win User

games missing in ready to install list

For Honor was given at one of Games With Gold last year, if you purchased this game for this subscription, then you must activate it again to play this game.
  6. Niko1664 Win User

"hard reset they are back"

Use it next time I'll have the problem, thanks for the tip !
Thema:

1. Missing games in Ready to Install list - Similar Threads - Missing games Ready

2. missing purchased games in "ready to install"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing purchased games in "ready to install": i have purchased 360 games on my xbox 360. Now I have xbox one, but they are missing in "ready to install" section. I checked, that these games are in my Microsoft account in purchasing history...
  3. missing games from my ready to install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing games from my ready to install list: 100 of my purchased games have completely dissapeared from my account/xbox as in december i had over 500 games ,now i have only 403 and i have no idea which ones are gone. i have reset my xbox and...
  4. Games missing from "ready to install" page

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games missing from "ready to install" page: I have been noticing my games slowly disappearing from my "ready to install" page. For example I own gears of war 1. I can search it up from the store and I can download it from there but it...
  5. Missing games again (ready to install list)

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games again (ready to install list): So anyone else also having this again? I'm missing 5 games on my list with this update And I noticed 1 was the assassins creed odyssey ultimate collection submitted by /u/sirbond [link]...
  6. Missing Xbox 360 Games in my Ready to Install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Xbox 360 Games in my Ready to Install: Hey, so I don't know what happened, but I was trying to reinstall my Gears of War 3 from my Ready to Install and I noticed that none of my Xbox 360 games were there to install. I don't know if...
  7. Missing games from ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games from ready to install: Forza Motorsport 5 and EVOLVE both were free with games with gold and are missing from ready to install, the knot way to install them is through the windows store. I know you can install from the...
  8. Games missing from Ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games missing from Ready to install: I purchased 650 digital Games over the course of several years and now only 508 are showing in my ready to install. I've logged out of my account and even reset my Xbox One s and it seemed to have...
  9. Missing games in ready to install

in XboX Insiders
    Missing games in ready to install: So far I know that forza horizon 2 and forza Motorsport 5 are missing, and there could be more. I tried holding in the left stick and pressing x but all the demos I hid came back, not the games...
  10. WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K16 games missing from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K16 games missing from ready to install: I purchased these games in December of last year. They recently disappeared from my ready to install list. I tried unhiding all games and they are still missing. I also tried going to my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my xbox games disappeared