Missing games in ready to install

Discus and support Missing games in ready to install in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So far I know that forza horizon 2 and forza Motorsport 5 are missing, and there could be more. I tried holding in the left stick and pressing x but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Mantum03, Nov 9, 2019.

1. /u/Mantum03
    /u/Mantum03 Guest

So far I know that forza horizon 2 and forza Motorsport 5 are missing, and there could be more. I tried holding in the left stick and pressing x but all the demos I hid came back, not the games that are missing. I went to the store it says I own them and can download them. Btw these games are from Xbox live gold, I didn’t buy them so I thought maybe check the gold section’s ready to install but it wasn’t there either. Any solutions? I’m scared that there are other games that are hidden that I may not even know about because I got close to 200 games in ready to install and I can’t remember all of them.

Also I don’t know if it even has to do with the insider preview thing, I’m enrolled in it so it might be due to that, couldn’t be sure.

submitted by /u/Mantum03
    [link] [comments]

/u/Mantum03, Nov 9, 2019
  2. Adysons Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Game Add-Ons Missing

No missing add-ons are in the ready to install tab under managing the game.
  3. epicpiest108117 Win User

All 48 of my ready to install games are missing whats going on?!?!
  4. HeatherFeather32 Win User

Hey guys. I think I've found a solution to this problem without a power cycle being required. Simply sign out of your primary account (that's the account that is automatically signed in when booting the console), and launch My Games & Apps. Scroll down
    to the Ready to Install list, and click the Show latest items button. From there, all of your games should show up, and you're free to sign back in.

I think the problem stems from the preview update not automatically refreshing your game licenses.

I actually achieved this without signing out of the primary profile there should be a new button (a refresh button I believe) to bring everything back.

Hi there. This thread is very old, and it's very likely the OP has found their answer. If you have an issue you need some help with, I'd suggest creating your own thread so they community can help with your exact issue! :)
    No, alot of us are having this issue and none of the above people have given me a plan of action that works for me. I don't know how to get my game that I downloaded and paid for. It's just missing.
  5. Hordie Win User

Hey guys. I think I've found a solution to this problem without a power cycle being required. Simply sign out of your primary account (that's the account that is automatically signed in when booting the console), and launch My Games & Apps. Scroll down
    to the Ready to Install list, and click the Show latest items button. From there, all of your games should show up, and you're free to sign back in.

I think the problem stems from the preview update not automatically refreshing your game licenses.

I actually achieved this without signing out of the primary profile there should be a new button (a refresh button I believe) to bring everything back.
    Hi there. This thread is very old, and it's very likely the OP has found their answer. If you have an issue you need some help with, I'd suggest creating your own thread so they community can help with your exact issue! :)
  6. TronSG Win User

Thema:

1. Missing games in ready to install - Similar Threads - Missing games ready

2. WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K16 games missing from ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WWE 2K17 and WWE 2K16 games missing from ready to install: I purchased these games in December of last year. They recently disappeared from my ready to install list. I tried unhiding all games and they are still missing. I also tried going to my...
  3. Missing games in Ready to Install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games in Ready to Install list: Has anyone else noticed that games are disappearing from the Ready to Install list after the most recent update? I have about 16 games just disappear. I can reinstall them from the store but that...
  4. Owned games missing from ready to install list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Owned games missing from ready to install list: My ready to install list on Xbox One keeps losing games. I've checked on two consoles. Splosion Man went away last week. Crysis 2 disappeared today. These games were bought with different accounts...
  5. Games missing from ready to install AGAIN!

in XboX Insiders
    Games missing from ready to install AGAIN!: I've really had enough of this. Some games have disappeared from my ready to install list again. For example Season 2 of The Walking Dead (360). If I search on the store the game and dlc says that...
  6. games missing in ready to install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games missing in ready to install list: i need some help i had xbox one and i bougth xbox on x and its working fine but i wanted to try for honor and its gone from my ready to install list like me premium pass off battlefiel 1,now its...
  7. Missing purchased games on Xbox One "Ready to Install" list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing purchased games on Xbox One "Ready to Install" list: Hey, I'm having an issue where games I've bought and also some of my games with gold titles are not showing up in my Ready to Install list. I've already tried the following to correct the issue...
  8. Missing Games in Ready to install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Games in Ready to install.: So I went to download a game that i previously had downloaded. It was a games with gold title, went to download it again to play it and now its saying i have to pay for it. Now i know i'm missing...
  9. Missing games in my ready to install list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing games in my ready to install list: I am missing about a 160 games from my ready to install list. Try to see if they were hidden that didn't work. Games that I know that are missing I looked up in the Microsoft store I can still...
  10. Games missing from ready to install list

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games missing from ready to install list: So recently ive upgraded from a standard xbox one to xbox one X, as ive done so my ready to install games list has gone from 100+ to 26 games no games arent hidden and all of these games were...