Missing games

Discus and support Missing games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I brought an xbox and I downloaded games with the code I was given on purchasing the box but the downloaded games do not show on my xbox and the code... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by D MWaters, Apr 7, 2020.

1. D MWaters
    D MWaters Guest

Missing games

I brought an xbox and I downloaded games with the code I was given on purchasing the box but the downloaded games do not show on my xbox and the code wont be accepted again how do I get my missing games?

:)

D MWaters, Apr 7, 2020
  2. Elite Rampant Win User

Kinect Star Wars delayed

Star Wars games are a hit and a miss, Kinect game are always a miss.
  3. Elite Rampant Win User

Kinect Starwars Xbox 360 Bundle

Star Wars games are a hit and a miss, Kinect games are always a miss.
  4. US Revenge Win User

Aliens: Colonial Marines =)

game will be hit or miss, tbh, probably miss.
  5. Radiant Sword X Win User

Missing game ?

Have you tried a hard reset? That shall take care of it. You'll just need to go to settings to find it under power section. If that doesn't work, you may have to contact official support.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Missing Game

Thema:

Missing games

1. Missing games - Similar Threads - Missing games

2. Games with gold missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with gold missing: Hello, I take Assassin's creed 4 Black Flag a few month ago with the games with gold and i played it. But now the games is missing from my xbox and my library. Do you have any solutions for...
  3. Missing games when xbox game streaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games when xbox game streaming: On my phone i started using xbox game streaming app and everything works fine i get the dashboard and everything.. but on my brothers phone synced to his xbox one there's no dashboard and all he...
  4. OLD account and gta 5 is missing from my games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    OLD account and gta 5 is missing from my games: I pyrchase gta 5 off of the microsoft store while I was on 360 and it does not come up in my owned games on 360 however gta 4 does is there any solution to this 48753f75-ec8b-4581-9014-3b40f3f409e5
  5. MISSING GAME CODES, AND NO HELP FROM MICROSOFT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MISSING GAME CODES, AND NO HELP FROM MICROSOFT: So it was my birthday a few days ago, and I got an Xbox one S, with forza horizon 4 and LEGO speed champuons, along with one free month of xbox live gold, but the codes for forza, lego speed...
  6. GAMES MISSING FROM EXTERNAL HARD-DRIVE AFTER CONSOLE UPDATE

in XBoX Accessibility
    GAMES MISSING FROM EXTERNAL HARD-DRIVE AFTER CONSOLE UPDATE: i updated my xbox. every game on my external hard-drive (2 TB seagate) is MISSING !! the external hard-drive felt like it was running but it wasn't reading on my console. i have troubleshooted...
  7. Missing Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Games: Most of my downloaded games disappeared yesterday - Game Pass games, Gold Games, and installed games from owned hard copies. Where did everything go? Storage is 75% full (about 600 gigs) so I...
  8. GwG missing from Full Library/Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GwG missing from Full Library/Games with Gold: I have several Xbox One games that I have redeemed with Game with Gold that don't appear in my Games with Gold full library menu. For example, this month GwG "Knights of Pen and Paper" is...
  9. Xbox app console companion game DVR tap missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app console companion game DVR tap missing: I'm trying to find if there is something I'm missing. I want to use this feature but I can't find it. Iv had other issues with the app but have been able to fix them, is this something that can be...
  10. Newly purchased consol with missing game card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Newly purchased consol with missing game card: I recently bought a xbox one Forza package but the card is missing to redeem the game and xbox live membership. Im not getting anywhere with the website. Whats the best way to contact microsoft?...