Missing Gift Cards

Discus and support Missing Gift Cards in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I recently redeemed my Vip Gems in the vault for a couple gift cards and I still haven't received them. Contacted customer support and the couldn't... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by JayFig15, Jul 1, 2018.

1. JayFig15
    JayFig15 Guest

Missing Gift Cards

I recently redeemed my Vip Gems in the vault for a couple gift cards and I still haven't received them. Contacted customer support and the couldn't help. It's been almost 3 weeks now.

:)

JayFig15, Jul 1, 2018
  2. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest
    Missing gift card

Thanks for posting with your positive experience. That doesn't really happen a lot.

{Parity}, Jul 1, 2018
  3. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Missing gift card

Hello mKIN6vJAMESp,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have reached out to our Vault team about your issue, and are now investigating. We will update your post here once we know more.

XBLRewards8, Jul 1, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Missing Gift Cards

Hello JayFig15,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have sent your report to our Vault team to investigate. Once they can provide us with more information, we will update this thread.

XBLRewards8, Jul 6, 2018
  5. JayFig15
    JayFig15 Guest
    Any update?

JayFig15, Jul 18, 2018
  6. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello JayFig15,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears. Here are the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.

XBLRewards8, Jul 26, 2018
  7. JayFig15
    JayFig15 Guest
    OK, still waiting for the message

JayFig15, Nov 3, 2018
  8. geekfather Win User

Can't add credit card.

Is it a gift credit card by chance? I ask as most credit card companies reissue there cards much more frequent. if it is a gift card then those are pretty much hit or miss
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing gift card

Hello mKIN6vJAMESp,

Our other team will reach out to you via private message with this code, since we cannot alter user-registered information. You can see your messages by clicking your profile in the top right corner of this website, and selecting "Messages" from the drop
    down menu that appears. Here are the redemption instructions that would have been in your email:

To redeem your prize from a browser:

• Go to www.prepaiddigitalsolutions.com

• Enter your prepaid digital token

• Immediately use the virtual card to shop online, or choose a physical card that will be mailed directly to you.
  10. {Parity} Win User

Missing gift card

Thanks for posting with your positive experience. That doesn't really happen a lot.
  11. JayFig15 Win User

Missing Gift Cards

Sure I will gladly do this approach again.
  12. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing gift card

Hello mKIN6vJAMESp,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have reached out to our Vault team about your issue, and are now investigating. We will update your post here once we know more.
Thema:

Missing Gift Cards

1. Missing Gift Cards - Similar Threads - Missing Gift Cards

2. Xbox Gift Cards Missing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Gift Cards Missing: I'm missing 6 Xbox Gift Cards I was planning to give as gifts this holiday season. Who do I report this to? Can I find out who may be trying to use them? 0811ff85-b0c1-4709-a3b4-40cdd79e474f
  3. Gift Card with missing letters and lost receipt

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gift Card with missing letters and lost receipt: Hello... I think I lost 100USD for MS...So basically I scratched too hard the code on my gift card, and in the process I lost 3 letters of my code. I don’t have the receipt anymore and just the...
  4. Missing Gift Card code

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Gift Card code: Still waiting for my code so I can get my gift cards. 87b835ab-aff8-44b1-81e2-684f3260523d
  5. Missing Gift Cards

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Gift Cards: It's been 22 days since my last post, while over a month since the issue has occurred. Still haven't been contacted with an update about gift cards I've purchased through the VIP vault....
  6. Missing Gift Cards

in XBoX Rewards
    Missing Gift Cards: 3rd time making a post, contacted chat support 5 times and I still haven't gotten an answer on why I haven't received my gift cards yet. I've redeemed the VIP gems over a month ago and still...
  7. missing xbox gift card credits

in XBoX on Consoles
    missing xbox gift card credits: i purchased a R600 gift card loaded it but there is R100 missing and i have checked my order history it is not there how do i sort this out bb0895bf-2f13-4af1-8d35-47c46acdde27
  8. Missing Gift Cards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Gift Cards: So it's been a while since I've posted because I was promised updates but never received any. So once again let me explain. Back in June before Bing rewards went active I had a form of currency...
  9. Missing Mixer Promo $5 Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Mixer Promo $5 Xbox Gift Card: I never received my $5 gift card for participating and fulfilling the requirements of the Mixer E3 Xbox promo. I purchased Halo Wars 2 Awakening the Nightmare on June 8th and never got my gift...
  10. Missing numbers on Xbox gift card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing numbers on Xbox gift card: So recently I bought a $25 Xbox gift card at a local Harris teeter and when I got home and scratched off the peel as instructed I was greeted with a few missing numbers/letters.What should I do?...