Missing gta5 valuable car

Discus and support Missing gta5 valuable car in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Car gone worth a few million. Gta 206bf251-c870-454e-9345-96640b415467 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ProvokedBoss, Nov 7, 2019.

1. ProvokedBoss
    ProvokedBoss Guest

Car gone worth a few million. Gta

:)

ProvokedBoss, Nov 7, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Provoked,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you are missing an in game item. This will need to be brought up to
    Rockstar. As they are the ones who run the servers for the game. As this is a developer issue and to prevent repetitive answers I will be locking this thread.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. AdamYeti Win User

This is not an Xbox issue. You should contact Rockstar support or post on the Rockstar forums for help.
  4. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

GTA V

Yup Static Jak we are on the same page for sure. I agree with everything you said. I like both series for different reasons but GTA5 needs to bring back all the fun features that you and I have mentioned that were in San Andreas.

Before GTA4 came out I avoided the forums for a good month or so to avoid spoilers. The bad news about that was I couldnt figure ot how to buy cars, buy buy houses, and all the other features. So I eventually visited the forums asking how to buy houses
    and cars and to my surprise, none of that was in the game. Huge disappointment. So this time I will watch the forums up to when GTA5 comes out. If those features are missing, I will just rent GTA5.
  5. signoftheserpent Win User

9 more days until the release of further GTA 5 info

GTA5 will be exactly the same as the rest of the series. Run around stealing cars and shooting cops. Yippee.
  6. Z4ZonE Win User

Adding the Dukes from gta 4 and new update idea.

I think it would be crazy to see the cheetah from vice city on gta5. that was my favorite car there. that and the lambo
Thema:

1. Missing gta5 valuable car - Similar Threads - Missing gta5 valuable

2. Watch Tab missing in Alpha Skip-Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Watch Tab missing in Alpha Skip-Ahead?: [IMG] I may have just overlooked it but why is the 'Watch tab' no longer in the dashboard? It has been like that with the past few Alpha Skip-Ahead updates. Is it not coming back?...
  3. Missing "I" font in some Game Pass titles

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing "I" font in some Game Pass titles: I have a strange font issue in spesific Game Pass titles. I have experienced this issue in Wasteland Remastered and Battletoads so far. "I" character (capital "i") is missing in menu texts. In...
  4. Mass effect andromeda missing DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mass effect andromeda missing DLC: I'm unable to play any off my saved games on mass effect andromeda on my xbox as I'm missing the dlc for it [img] 62358fb9-ffef-4e97-be57-a3e5680ec04f
  5. Missing Dante's Inferno DLC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Dante's Inferno DLC?: I have purchased all the Dante's Inferno DLC on the Xbox 360 but none of it is showing up on Xbox One. It is asking me to re-purchase everything. I have attempted to download it again by...
  6. Missing purchase option

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing purchase option: I've been wanting an answer for this question for a while. They've even been flexing on me because I couldn't do it. Why can't I purchase any music With groove? I do have plans to get more credit...
  7. Wishlist missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wishlist missing: wishlist is gone on my xbox one from a couple days ago It does show up on the web page Is there any set up i may try? Thanks and sorry for my english 5593573c-1c43-4e80-b4a7-7baf1f41de20
  8. Xbox Missing Codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Missing Codes: Hi, my godfather bought me an Xbox One S and it said that it included the codes for Minecraft, Sea of Theives, and Fortnite. I’m prettt sure it was also supposed to come with one month of Xbox...
  9. Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection purchase missing Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Master Collection purchase missing Minecoins: Hi I've gifted Minecraft for win 10 Master Collection from the microsoft store to my daughter, I then redeemed the code on her laptop and all the DLC is there however the 1000 minecoins are...
  10. Could be coincidence but most of my apps and games are missing from my external ssd drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Could be coincidence but most of my apps and games are missing from my external ssd drive...: Most of my apps and games are missing from my external SSD. The odd thing is that the games I've recently played are still on the drive. Also my groups and all of the app icons are still being...