Missing "I" font in some Game Pass titles

Discus and support Missing "I" font in some Game Pass titles in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a strange font issue in spesific Game Pass titles. I have experienced this issue in Wasteland Remastered and Battletoads so far. "I" character... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by gkabacaoglu, Sep 21, 2020.

1. gkabacaoglu
    gkabacaoglu Guest

I have a strange font issue in spesific Game Pass titles. I have experienced this issue in Wasteland Remastered and Battletoads so far. "I" character (capital "i") is missing in menu texts. In Wasteland it can also be seen in some in-game texts. I'm normally
    using Windows 10 in Turkish. I changed Windows language to English, updated Windows fonts, reinstall the game but nothing changed. I'm sending two screenshot from Wasteland Remastered. Thanx for help.

https://prnt.sc/ukskzk

https://prnt.sc/uksl58

:)

gkabacaoglu, Sep 21, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

February game pass games, any guess?

Pretty sure we are getting font simulator 2020 on game pass
  3. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

February game pass games, any guess?

Pretty sure we are getting font simulator 2020 on game pass
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text

Hi there Michael,

Thanks for reaching out here in Xbox forums. I understand there is an issue with the Xbox Gamepass (beta app). I recommend to
    Report this app to Microsoft.

Hope this helps.
  5. GoodGuyMoore Win User

Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) Fonts Not Loading

Hi,

Thank you for the quick reply. I followed your instructions above and restored my systems default font settings. Unfortunately the updated font settings did not fix the problem. I tried resetting my computer after updating the font settings and tried reinstalling
    the program again to no avail.

I've also confirmed that this font issue only appears in the Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) program and no other Xbox related PC applications.

If there's anything else I can try please let me know.

Thanks
  6. Murderstyle75 Win User

So how many more weeks before MW4 is announced?

It would be dumb not to. For some reason though, people font seem to realize that launch games do not sell for crap because there is almost nobody to sell to. While there might be a launch COD game releasing, it will in no way be a next gen title. Only a
    port like what was done with King Kong, Gun and Battlefield 2 Modern Combat.
Thema:

1. Missing "I" font in some Game Pass titles - Similar Threads - Missing font Game

2. Xbox app (iOS) doesn’t display details for any 360 games. Possibly missing information/no...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app (iOS) doesn’t display details for any 360 games. Possibly missing information/no...: [IMG] submitted by /u/snoopalex9 [link] [comments]
  3. Destiny 2 Beyond Light missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 Beyond Light missing: Hello, I am aware that Destiny 2 Beyond Light is coming to Game Pass so I installed it when Forsaken and Shadowkeep came and Beyond Light was appearing as you could download it which you could...
  4. Getting frustrated with missing games.

in XboX Insiders
    Getting frustrated with missing games.: So this is my issue. Different games are randomly. Being uninstalled. Both from internal and external drives. WTH is going on? This not the first time this has happned. I have reported it but...
  5. New Xbox mobile app missing features

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox mobile app missing features: The new app look nice and I like how Xbox/Microsoft is trying to do with the UI on all platforms. That being said there is some features that deserved to be port to this new mobile app and for me...
  6. missing minecoins starter edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    missing minecoins starter edition: Anyone got a tip how to get into contact with customer services > im missing minecoins after a purchase, and have been looking on these forums for a answer bet unluck so far...
  7. Games Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Missing: I bought Battlefield 1 in 2017 as a physical media and in 2019 I gave the game to my friend since Battlefield 1 was available for free in Games With Gold. I got the game through Games With Gold...
  8. Minecraft Xbox worlds missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox worlds missing: I was playing minecraft and i save and quit the world and then switched my xbox off. A few hours later i go back on and the world and another one are missing. So I’ve tried uninstalling the game...
  9. Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass For PC - Missing Fonts-text: Hi, just installed Xbox Beta on pc and can do Nothing with the program because missing text or font. I have only "blank" button everywhere. Have installed-reboot, etc and check Windows update...
  10. Xbox One App - Windows 10 - Clubs in Red Font - 1 Club Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One App - Windows 10 - Clubs in Red Font - 1 Club Missing: Hi. I have attached a screen shot of my issue as described in the subject of this post. As it says and as the pictures shows, my clubs are showing up in red and one of them (True Achievements) is...