Missing Jedi: Fallen Order Pre-Order codes for Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

Discus and support Missing Jedi: Fallen Order Pre-Order codes for Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I preordered the Xbox One X Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order bundle, the sales page said that it would include codes for both of the Star Wars Knights... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ketsukoni, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Ketsukoni
    Ketsukoni Guest

Missing Jedi: Fallen Order Pre-Order codes for Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

When I preordered the Xbox One X Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order bundle, the sales page said that it would include codes for both of the Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic games, which would be provided within 10 days of 11/14/19. I have not yet received
    these codes. Is there anyone else who knows more info on the release of these codes or anyone who is waiting on these codes like I am?

:)

Ketsukoni, Dec 2, 2019
  2. R4VER Win User

May the Fourth

If you like FPS i would recommend - Battlefront 2, 3rd person action - The Force Unleashed 2, RPG - The knights of the old Republic 2.

These titles are on Xbox one

One to watch Jedi Fallen Order
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Ketsukoni,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend reaching out to support and speak with a support agent. If you pre-ordered through a retail store you will need to reach out to them.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Ketsukoni Win User

Hi, I did as you suggested, however I was transferred around four times and my issue remains unresolved. I think that the transfers I went through were from Xbox Support to Microsoft Store Support to Xbox Support again and finally to a fourth unknown transfer.
    On that last transfer, I received an automated message that the office is closed and to call back later, followed by a disconnect. Since I dont know where I was transferred to, I dont know who to attempt to call back on Monday.
  5. Epic Louie Win User

Hopefully you get your codes soon. I know how frustrating that can be.
  6. Kev7420 Win User

Be sure to check your email and xbox live messages if you cant find it I highly suggest to contact https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
Thema:

1. Missing Jedi: Fallen Order Pre-Order codes for Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 - Similar Threads - Missing Jedi Fallen

2. Xbox installed games not showing / missing - how to fix?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox installed games not showing / missing - how to fix?: I have a new Xbox One X, purchased and set up at the end of October, which has received about 4 official (non-insider) Xbox OS updates over that time. Also during this time, I have installed a...
  3. Minecraft bedrock texture packs missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft bedrock texture packs missing: This morning I updated and installed all my texture to ps4 minecraft bedrock edition. Like to keep all my system updated. went to do the same on my Xbox one X and all my texture packs are gone....
  4. In game purchases missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game purchases missing: I bought a few texture packs and skin packs on minecraft on xbox one and after linking my account with ps4 they all vanished from both consoles my pc and my phone i dont have any now i used to...
  5. Missing app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing app: I would like to know why my file explorer says its no longer supported? its like the app dissapeared for some reason. Is there anyway it can be recovered? 352abd1b-c7d0-49d4-a84e-06c237550e93
  6. Missing bonus points, cant contact rewards support

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing bonus points, cant contact rewards support: Hello, Yesterday I saw the rewards holiday bonus points offer of 4500 points if you purchase 3 months of gamepass ultimate. I followed the instructions clicking through the link to purchase the 3...
  7. xCloud games on microsoft website missing from app?

in XboX Insiders
    xCloud games on microsoft website missing from app?: When I looked online at games available through xcloud I saw that DayZ would be available, along with a few others like black dessert online, kingdom come, moto GP, oxenfree... but on the...
  8. Halo Master Chief Collection game missing from my games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Master Chief Collection game missing from my games.: About 4 years ago a family member gifted me a digital copy of Halo: Master Chief Collection. I have played through the game multiple times, and it has always showed up in my games list of...
  9. A lot of my games are missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A lot of my games are missing.: I am missing a lot of games from my Microsoft account. They're not showing up in my order history either. I'm missing games that I've got with gold and redeemed games like Battlefield 1 that came...
  10. Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...: Dear Xbox Live Rewards Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They could...