Missing Jedi: Fallen Order Pre-Order codes for Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

Discus and support Missing Jedi: Fallen Order Pre-Order codes for Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I preordered the Xbox One X Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order bundle, the sales page said that it would include codes for both of the Star Wars Knights... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ketsukoni, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Ketsukoni
    Ketsukoni Guest

Missing Jedi: Fallen Order Pre-Order codes for Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2

When I preordered the Xbox One X Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order bundle, the sales page said that it would include codes for both of the Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic games, which would be provided within 10 days of 11/14/19. I have not yet received
    these codes. Is there anyone else who knows more info on the release of these codes or anyone who is waiting on these codes like I am?

:)

Ketsukoni, Dec 2, 2019
  2. R4VER Win User

May the Fourth

If you like FPS i would recommend - Battlefront 2, 3rd person action - The Force Unleashed 2, RPG - The knights of the old Republic 2.

These titles are on Xbox one

One to watch Jedi Fallen Order
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Ketsukoni,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We recommend reaching out to support and speak with a support agent. If you pre-ordered through a retail store you will need to reach out to them.

When you go to Contact Us,follow these steps to request a call from support:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. Ketsukoni Win User

Hi, I did as you suggested, however I was transferred around four times and my issue remains unresolved. I think that the transfers I went through were from Xbox Support to Microsoft Store Support to Xbox Support again and finally to a fourth unknown transfer.
    On that last transfer, I received an automated message that the office is closed and to call back later, followed by a disconnect. Since I dont know where I was transferred to, I dont know who to attempt to call back on Monday.
  5. Epic Louie Win User

Hopefully you get your codes soon. I know how frustrating that can be.
  6. Kev7420 Win User

Be sure to check your email and xbox live messages if you cant find it I highly suggest to contact https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/contactus/
Thema:

1. Missing Jedi: Fallen Order Pre-Order codes for Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 - Similar Threads - Missing Jedi Fallen

2. Missing from Xbox iOS app v. 2008.0915.0311

in XboX Insiders
    Missing from Xbox iOS app v. 2008.0915.0311: I’ve downloaded the Testflight Xbox app that contains the ability to do Remote Play, pre-loading games and more. So far, that’s missing is the ability to make a Looking for Group post, checking...
  3. The new Xbox Beta app is missing the "Record This" button in the remote control. Is this a...

in XboX Insiders
    The new Xbox Beta app is missing the "Record This" button in the remote control. Is this a...: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. Revamped Xbox beta app missing LFG functionality

in XboX Insiders
    Revamped Xbox beta app missing LFG functionality: Hope this feature comes back before Nov 10th, I have some Triumphs to complete ;) BeyondLight submitted by /u/SeasideJohnny [link] [comments]
  5. Microsoft Jigsaw missing puzzles.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Jigsaw missing puzzles.: Initiated a new computer yesterday. All seemed fine except Microsoft Jigsaw is missing all my puzzles. Any known solution? b85958e8-9e0b-4b77-aa05-a5a94e10689e
  6. Red missing from xbox display and instead appearing as flickering horizontal lines across...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Red missing from xbox display and instead appearing as flickering horizontal lines across...: I have an xbox one s which I purchased in January this year, so it's really not very old. Recently I booted it up and, as in the description, only the blue and green components of the standard RGB...
  7. Store and Achievements missing from Beta Android App

in XboX Insiders
    Store and Achievements missing from Beta Android App: I'm using the new beta android xbox app and love all the speed and design improvements. However, I cAnt find achievements or the store anywhere. Those seem like big things to remove from the app...
  8. Watch Tab missing in Alpha Skip-Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Watch Tab missing in Alpha Skip-Ahead?: [IMG] I may have just overlooked it but why is the 'Watch tab' no longer in the dashboard? It has been like that with the past few Alpha Skip-Ahead updates. Is it not coming back?...
  9. Xbox One X Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Bundle Code Missing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe Edition Bundle Code Missing.: Just opened my New Xbox one X that says it came with Jedi Fallen Order Deluxe edition. The code is no where in the box or on the receipt. I was trying to contact support via the chat feature but...
  10. Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...

in XBoX Rewards
    Need Resolution: Missing My Free $5 Microsoft Gift Card Star Wars Last Jedi Movie Purchase ...: Dear Xbox Live Rewards Customer Service Support, Already contacted and forwarded all emailed screenshots to Microsoft, Windows, and Xbox Live Support Teams but to no avail. They could...