Missing Killer Instinct Code

Discus and support Missing Killer Instinct Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hello, I received an email like many saying that I would be getting a promotional code for Killer Instinct but I have still not gotten the code. Any... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Stingray1976, Jan 18, 2014.

1. Stingray1976
    Stingray1976 Guest

Hello, I received an email like many saying that I would be getting a promotional code for Killer Instinct but I have still not gotten the code. Any help would be appreciated.

Gamer Tag: Email: [Mod Removed]

Email received: November 06

[table][tr][td][table][tr][td][table][tr][/tr][tr][td]You're a fan of us and we're a fan of you.We want to show you our appreciation, so we're giving you:[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td][table][tr][/tr][tr][td]KILLER INSTINCT[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]We've unlocked all characters so you can hit the ground running.[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][td]Watch your inbox on November 22 for instructions on how to claim your free gift.[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][/tr][tr][td]Don't worry, we'll remind you.[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][td][table][tr][/tr][tr][td]We wouldn't be here without you,and we know you'll do amazingthings on Xbox One.Thank you from Xbox Live.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jump ahead.[/td][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [/td]
    [td]
    [table][tr][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][/tr][tr][/tr][/table]

[/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]
    [table][tr][/tr][/table]

:)

Stingray1976, Jan 18, 2014
  2. D3Ic3
    D3Ic3 Guest
    Killer Instinct Code

Missing Code for Killer Instinct for Xbox One!

D3Ic3, Jan 18, 2014
  3. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    Trying Xbox one Today

@COD Maybe because its the same demos from a month or more ago. Sadira has been in Killer Instinct since September but she was missing from the build I played.

Burst Axe, Jan 18, 2014
  4. Misses Joust
    Misses Joust Guest

G'day Stingray! I've removed your email from your post - please keep account and contact info private on these forums. I will be happy to help you with your Killer Instinct code. Please check your Junk/Spam folder to make sure it didn't wind up there. If
    you still can't find it, send me a PM (Click the little green envelope under this post) and I'll help you through private message to keep information secure. =)

Misses Joust, Jan 19, 2014
  5. Misses Joust Win User

G'day Stingray! I've removed your email from your post - please keep account and contact info private on these forums. I will be happy to help you with your Killer Instinct code. Please check your Junk/Spam folder to make sure it didn't wind up there. If
    you still can't find it, send me a PM (Click the little green envelope under this post) and I'll help you through private message to keep information secure. =)
  6. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Killer Instinct 2 on the Xbox One?

Hello everyone :)

I miss Killer Instinct 2 :(

Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone :)
  7. x24hrs2livex Win User

Purchase DLC

8. Natedogisback11 Win User

Season 2 and Beyond

I love Killer Instinct 1 and Killer Instinct 2 I wish they would put Killer Instinct 2 on Xbox One for the Xbox One Store
  9. beachbum RIZ Win User

So Proud of Sony for taking a stand.

Well thats an xbox one for a customer that has common sense. you will not be missed, but you will miss out on battlefield/COD map packs, killer instinct and halo.. Good luck with your POS4!!
Thema:

1. Missing Killer Instinct Code - Similar Threads - Missing Killer Instinct

2. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  3. Missing games in Ready to Install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games in Ready to Install list: Has anyone else noticed that games are disappearing from the Ready to Install list after the most recent update? I have about 16 games just disappear. I can reinstall them from the store but that...
  4. Missing a game from my library?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing a game from my library?: Hey there, I went to reinstall WWE 2k15 on my xbox one, and I am not finding it in my library. I had the thought that maybe it was one of the "games with gold" games, so I went through my...
  5. Missing Gamer Points on Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Gamer Points on Console: Ive not been on the Xbox for a fair few months but went back on this evening. When i logged in my gamer points were displayed at the top left of the screen along with my profile pic. i tried to...
  6. missing characters in killer instinct game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    missing characters in killer instinct game pass: [img] I downloaded the killer instinct definitive edition game for the game pass for windows 10 and supposedly it comes with 26 characters, but I only see two unlocked and I have to buy from...
  7. Bought Killer instinct DE (CD version) and many dlc is missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Killer instinct DE (CD version) and many dlc is missing: Hi everyone, (First , i'm sorry for my english^^' ) I need some help about my problem, I bought killer instinct (definitiv edition) on windows store. it's a CD version. When i receive it , i...
  8. Killer Instinct Definitive Edition (Disco) faltam 3 personagens - Missing 3 Characters​

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer Instinct Definitive Edition (Disco) faltam 3 personagens - Missing 3 Characters​: olá, possuo o jogo Killer Instinct Definitive Edition versão em disco, e apesar de instalar todos os complementos e atualiza lo, ainda nao possuo os três personagens, (Eagle, ShinHisako e...
  9. Content missing with new update of killer instinct on xbox one.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Content missing with new update of killer instinct on xbox one.: After the update i notice that i was missing my shadow jago's mimic color witch still shows i own it but i can not access it. any thoughts? #HELP! 54e34e82-273f-4ab2-a484-066abaa46663
  10. Killer instinct missing KI gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Killer instinct missing KI gold: Hello i found out today that my KI gold(18000, from a bundle pack) is Missing. Seem im not the only one with that trouble. People said to contact Xbox customer service. Cani have some help on...