Missing latest episode

Discus and support Missing latest episode in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I purchased the season pass for From Dusk till Dawn: The Series and I'm still waiting for episode for 4 which aired on April 1st to be added to Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hazel and Fiver, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Missing latest episode

I purchased the season pass for From Dusk till Dawn: The Series and I'm still waiting for episode for 4 which aired on April 1st to be added to Xbox video. What's going on?

:)

Hazel and Fiver, Apr 4, 2014
  2. MrMuffin
    MrMuffin Guest
    Downton Abbey season 3 Ep 8 not included in seadon pass?!?!

I hit this problem as well. When I bought my season pass only episodes 1-6 were available. A bit later I checked back and episode 7 was available. Then a week or so later I checked again and the season finale (episode 9) was available but episode 8 was
    still missing from the season pass. I ended up paying the 160 points to rent episode 8 separately and it worked fine so it's definitely there, just missing from the season pass...the fact that the finale became available before it did makes this seem like
    a glitch...or maybe finale's just work differently than regular episodes?

MrMuffin, Apr 4, 2014
  3. season pass missing episodes

Continuum season 2 only has 7 episodes available to watch in the season pass--4 more episodes have been aired already, one of the missing ones was released over a month ago. Why aren't the latest 4 episodes available? Is this a glitch?

NursingDust1646, Apr 4, 2014
  4. Missing latest episode

Any explanation why the new episodes are not uploaded yet?

Hazel and Fiver, Apr 8, 2014
  5. Hazel and Fiver Win User

Missing latest episode

Any explanation why the new episodes are not uploaded yet?
  6. MCRicky-6E244CD7-FC0 Win User

uk status code 200 ,artwork missing,cant remove pins

Hi thanks for your reply.

I don't know if it's coincidence but all the shows in the latest episode section on now working okay for me :)

The cover art and some of the pins missing shows, are actually there you can do a Bing search to find them and play, and now play from the latest episode section which is very nice:)

Have added video as an example

[View:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLW5ubwcpJc]

But thanks again for the support

Ricky
  7. Deanrockon Win User

Face Off and Lost Girl missing from X-Box Video

As of now, I still don't have last week's Face Off episode (Episode 12), nor the latest episode of Lost Girl (Episode 13), which should have populated today.
  8. Mister Rush Win User

walking dead season pass 302 still not working right???

Hi all, Are you now seeing issues with the latest episode (episode 12) in the season pass? Let us know. Thanks!
  9. RyDog158 Win User

Mircosoft Movies & TV: Newest episode of SpongeBob SquarePants not available to buy yet?

On a positive note, It's great to see the season 10 premiere episode Whirlybrains/MermaidPants up for purchase, but not the latest episode from season 9.
Thema:

Missing latest episode

1. Missing latest episode - Similar Threads - Missing latest episode

2. I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...

in XboX Insiders
    I have Question for the insider team about the Alpha Skip Ahead Ring have I already missed...: A couple of days ago now I went to launch the Xbox insider hub app and at the home page of the app at the top of the screen where it says Announcements Quests Surveys. when I looked where it says...
  3. Missing Xbox one dash sound effects using soundbar

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Xbox one dash sound effects using soundbar: Hi I have recently bought a lg soundbar and have noticed that the sound effect for moving through different tiles on the dash or options and setting has disappeared. I still get a sound for...
  4. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  5. Missing games in Ready to Install list

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing games in Ready to Install list: Has anyone else noticed that games are disappearing from the Ready to Install list after the most recent update? I have about 16 games just disappear. I can reinstall them from the store but that...
  6. latest saved data missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    latest saved data missing: When I launch certain games, ex: sniper elite 4 and The Hunter:Call of the Wild, it gives me a message saying "we couldn't get your latest saved data, try again or play offline. It can't find my...
  7. "Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned mastery skills missing with latest FH4 update!?": Mastery skills [the tiles bought with hundreds if not thousands of my hard earned perk/influence point's] have been stripped from most of my vehicle's with the most recent game update! I've bought...
  8. PINs are missing since latest fall update

in XBoX on Consoles
    PINs are missing since latest fall update: HI, Since the Fall 2017 update, I can't add pins, but when I pin games/apps they don't show up in Pins. anyone else have this? I tried hard reset, clear cache, no luck. Thanks in advance,...
  9. Latest GWG titles missing from "Ready to Install"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Latest GWG titles missing from "Ready to Install": Hi, Usually I download all GWG titles on the xbox.com website, but this time I just pressed the Get button in the Live Gold app instead. I downloaded Evolve and Heavy Weapon more than a week ago,...
  10. Xbox Video purchases missing after latest system update April 1st 2014

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Video purchases missing after latest system update April 1st 2014: So anyone who has bought films or tv shows from Xbox Video, you might want to double check that all of your purchases are there. After the latest Xbox 360 update 15 of my films are gone and also...