Missing Limbo Code

Discus and support Missing Limbo Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I received a message that i had be givin limbo as an early adopter I logged into my account and the message with the code is now gone... Uh oh... that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by VagabondMussel, Dec 27, 2014.

1. Missing Limbo Code

I received a message that i had be givin limbo as an early adopter I logged into my account and the message with the code is now gone...

Uh oh... that shouldn't have happened.

:)

VagabondMussel, Dec 27, 2014
  2. Donair X
    Donair X Guest
    Limbo Code Missing

As a day one adopter I received a code for downloading Limbo but it seems to have disappeared now that I've gone to redeem it.

Donair X, Dec 27, 2014
  3. Missing limbo Code

Hey there WRAITH UK and DarwinRover!

Sorry to hear that you have not received a Limbo code and for any inconvieninces this may have caused. For more information regarding this promotion, please check out Misses Quinzel's post here.
    If you need assistance with any other support issues, please feel free to create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried.
    Thanks!

Mister Quimby, Dec 27, 2014
  4. Missing Limbo Code

Hey there VagabondMussel!

I went ahead and sent you a private message. When you get a chance, you can check your private messages by clicking here. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Dec 27, 2014
  5. xWeez Win User

Lost Limbo Code

Thank you Misses Quinzel, I will contact through chat/call concerning the Halo code.

Any help with the Limbo code?
  6. Mister Quimby Win User

Missing limbo Code

Hey there WRAITH UK and DarwinRover!

Sorry to hear that you have not received a Limbo code and for any inconvieninces this may have caused. For more information regarding this promotion, please check out Misses Quinzel's post here.
    If you need assistance with any other support issues, please feel free to create a new thread. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried.
    Thanks!
  7. PaulBirkett Win User

Missing limbo Code

If you didn't get it within the first few days you won't be getting one.

I've ben trying for weeks to get one with no avail. Disgusting way to treat loyal customers.

Try tweeting Major nelson or Phil Spencer , see if you have more luck than me.
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Missing Limbo Code

Hey there VagabondMussel!

I went ahead and sent you a private message. When you get a chance, you can check your private messages by clicking here. Thanks in advance!
  9. Misses Quinzel Win User

Limbo Code Missing

Hey, Donair! I've sent you a private message. You can check them
    here. :)
Thema:

Missing Limbo Code

1. Missing Limbo Code - Similar Threads - Missing Limbo Code

2. Jump Force Missing from PC GamePass

in XBoX on Windows
    Jump Force Missing from PC GamePass: Hello! For some reason i can't find Jump Force on the PC games pass, but i say it on a friends xbox pc app is there something i'm missing? everything is up to date....
  3. Game missing from gold library

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game missing from gold library: My gold is currently active. I acquired dead island via games with gold in Feb 2014 along with toy soldiers: cold war. I Installed dead island on my Xbox. It's in my installed games list but when...
  4. Missing Texture Packs and at least 1 Mash up (PC, Windows 10)

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Texture Packs and at least 1 Mash up (PC, Windows 10): Hello, after resetting the MC APP in Apps and Features to actually be able to buy minecoins and also chnging my xbox live Name and reinstalling Windows store to actually get the minecoins finally...
  5. Missing code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing code: I bought an xbox one x gears 5 package and i am missing the game code.how do i get it? e07678a5-9b32-4125-9190-717e5af0dd6d
  6. Limbo Code Missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Limbo Code Missing: As a day one adopter I received a code for downloading Limbo but it seems to have disappeared now that I've gone to redeem it. d7aea405-09e2-4844-81fb-85b312feefb0
  7. Missing limbo Code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing limbo Code: Hello, could you tell me why I have still not received my limbo code, I am a day one owner of the xbox one which I used as soon as it came out but have still not received any email or message...
  8. Missing a redeem code for game Limbo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing a redeem code for game Limbo: I've received a redeem code for Limbo recently but unfortunately before I redeem it, I might deleted the mail which contained the code by a mistake or whatever, the situation now is that I can't...
  9. Missing 1 year achievements email/ but received LIMBO game download code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1 year achievements email/ but received LIMBO game download code: I also chatted with Microsoft support like many others here and was instructed to post to this forum regarding the same issue in order to have it resolved since he could not assist. I meet all...
  10. Missing out on the Limbo offer to early adopters as well

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing out on the Limbo offer to early adopters as well: Just read an article about the Limbo offer to early XBOX One early adopters were getting. Somehow this offer has bypassed me as well. I even have the XBOX One Day One Edition to boot. Guess I...