Missing minecraft item

Discus and support Missing minecraft item in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have minecraft and i buyied some credits to buy a skin item but now i haven't got the skin item can someone help me? (sorry for the bad english i'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoosT 404, Jan 14, 2020.

1. BoosT 404
    BoosT 404 Guest

Missing minecraft item

I have minecraft and i buyied some credits to buy a skin item but now i haven't got the skin item can someone help me? (sorry for the bad english i'm italian)

:)

BoosT 404, Jan 14, 2020
  2. CamicaziBoss Win User

Missing minecraft item

Issues with skins and other in-game purchases with Minecoins are better addressed through Mojang support.

All we can recommend is restarting the game and console to see if the purchase appears.
  3. CamicaziBoss Win User

Bring Back Avatar Premium Themes - I wish that Xbox would give Avatars more attention and support!

I miss all my props and other items I got for achievements (like the Gears of War beanie, Castle Crashers cardinal, and Minecraft creeper hat). Also, I used to love scrolling through all my friends' avatars side by side and I miss that too.
  4. Mom of 2 gamers Win User

Why is Microsoft stealing from my son!!

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360039348172-Missing-Marketplace-Items. This what the minecraft website has to say. At the bottom is a link for support that takes you to the xbox support form which is the one I filled out. Nothing seems to
    take me to mojang or minecraft support themselves.
  5. TwistedKoala932 Win User

missing items

Im saying I pre-ordered it and got it when it came out how do I contact microsoft to get the codes
  6. WPAK Win User

Missing items

Hi there,

I don't know the answer for the Diablo 3 question, but regarding the Report a Problem option.

Is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program, if it isn't then that might be the cause of not seeing the Report a Problem option when holding the Home button on the controller.
Thema:

Missing minecraft item

1. Missing minecraft item - Similar Threads - Missing minecraft item

2. Minecraft windows 10 starter pack promotion missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 starter pack promotion missing: I bought Mc w10 starter edition which consist greek pack, villian pack, plastic texture, skin pack 1 and 700 minecoin. But problem is I got packs without 700 minecoin. So plese solve this problem...
  3. Minecraft Purchase is Missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Purchase is Missing: Hey so I haven't played Minecraft since either June or July of 2019. Today I decide to play again and my texture pack is saying that I have to buy it again. I just viewed the proof of the purchase...
  4. Minecraft missing from account?!

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft missing from account?!: I bought Minecraft back in 2013 and haven't really played it since. That would be the Java edition because there was no Windows 10 version at the time. I tried migrating my old Mojang account to...
  5. Minecraft worlds go missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds go missing: Hi, the buildings and other features i have been creating in the Minecraft SuperCraft world have gone missing. The supercraft world disappeared from my listed worlds. When i managed to finf it...
  6. Missing Minecraft world that exists on another connected xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing Minecraft world that exists on another connected xbox: So here 's the issue. I have this minecraft survival world right? Super fun, yesterday I was playing on it in the morning and then stopped around noon. The xbox one overheats after I was done as...
  7. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing 700 Minecoins

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing 700 Minecoins: Basically the same issue as reported many times before (e.g. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/minecraft-for-windows-10-starter-collection/fa0bb6f5-4631-4e41-9c23-0f8e1ca4f6ab),...
  8. Missing minecoins after connecting my grandson's nintendo switch minecraft account to a new...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing minecoins after connecting my grandson's nintendo switch minecraft account to a new...: I created a Microsoft account for my grandson so he could join my Xbox based Minecraft world using his Nintendo switch. He was able to join and play on my world but afterward, he couldn't find any...
  9. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing from my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition missing from my account: So in early 2018 I've bought java editon minecraft which went with a redeemable code for windows 10 minecraft which i've used, i've played the game for a long time until i reset my laptop which...
  10. Missing Minecraft Marketplace Purchases and Coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Minecraft Marketplace Purchases and Coins: All my marketplace purchases have vanished on my xbox one, along with my remaining minecraft coins. Microsoft say this is due to them expiring but as far as I am aware, in game purchases do not...