Missing minecraft item

Discus and support Missing minecraft item in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have minecraft and i buyied some credits to buy a skin item but now i haven't got the skin item can someone help me? (sorry for the bad english i'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BoosT 404, Jan 14, 2020.

1. BoosT 404
    BoosT 404 Guest

Missing minecraft item

I have minecraft and i buyied some credits to buy a skin item but now i haven't got the skin item can someone help me? (sorry for the bad english i'm italian)

:)

BoosT 404, Jan 14, 2020
  2. CamicaziBoss Win User

Missing minecraft item

Issues with skins and other in-game purchases with Minecoins are better addressed through Mojang support.

All we can recommend is restarting the game and console to see if the purchase appears.
  3. CamicaziBoss Win User

Bring Back Avatar Premium Themes - I wish that Xbox would give Avatars more attention and support!

I miss all my props and other items I got for achievements (like the Gears of War beanie, Castle Crashers cardinal, and Minecraft creeper hat). Also, I used to love scrolling through all my friends' avatars side by side and I miss that too.
  4. TwistedKoala932 Win User

missing items

Im saying I pre-ordered it and got it when it came out how do I contact microsoft to get the codes
  5. WPAK Win User

Missing items

Hi there,

I don't know the answer for the Diablo 3 question, but regarding the Report a Problem option.

Is your console enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program, if it isn't then that might be the cause of not seeing the Report a Problem option when holding the Home button on the controller.
  6. x24hrs2livex Win User

missing items

A Halo 4 console from gamestop would have been used, as I havent seen them in stock on their site in quite some time. Ifit was new you should contact them about the missing codes
Thema:

Missing minecraft item

1. Missing minecraft item - Similar Threads - Missing minecraft item

2. minecraft for ps4 (playstation 4) graphical gliches missing texture textures,partially...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft for ps4 (playstation 4) graphical gliches missing texture textures,partially...: i'm having graphical glitches on minecraft on my ps4 and here's what's happening so, armor and weapons are showing no texure it's showing a color... gray yeah, it's very glitchy, regular items...
  3. Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch: Hello, Minecraft Marketplace issues redirects me to Xbox support - which doesn't even have a category relating to my problem so contacting support hasn't been possible yet. I recently purchased...
  4. Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing: IAll my games have been saved to the same gamertag. In the past month all my games saved to this gamertag are missing. I'm signed into the same microsoft account and the same gamertag shows up in...
  5. Minecraft / Aspectos desaparecidos[Missing aspects]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Aspectos desaparecidos[Missing aspects]: Al entrar en Minecraft (para consolas), siendo la última vez hace unos meses, me di cuenta que los aspectos(skins) que habia comprado en la tienda online dentro del juego, "Marketplace", habian...
  6. Minecraft Skin Pack Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin Pack Missing: I bought the Doctor Who Skin Pack 1 for my Playstation a while back and I can't use them anymore because of the Bedrock update, am I going to get my skins back or something at some point?...
  7. Minecraft Minecoins missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins missing: Merry Christmas everybody!!! During these joyful days I purchased my son a copy of Minecraft Master Collection from the store app within my Windows. The packs took a while to show all up but, I...
  8. Minecraft bedrock texture packs missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft bedrock texture packs missing: This morning I updated and installed all my texture to ps4 minecraft bedrock edition. Like to keep all my system updated. went to do the same on my Xbox one X and all my texture packs are gone....
  9. Minecraft skin pack missing in Xbox One Console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft skin pack missing in Xbox One Console: I bought digital version of Minecraft Xbox One and separate Creators Pack. After installation completed, I cannot find Creators Pack component. I checked the record on desktop Win 10, system is...
  10. Minecraft purchases are missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft purchases are missing: When my son logs into his account all of the things he has purchased are there but can not be used. They say that they are owed but wont let him use them. It also is telling him that the servers...