Missing Minecraft world that exists on another connected xbox

Discus and support Missing Minecraft world that exists on another connected xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So here 's the issue. I have this minecraft survival world right? Super fun, yesterday I was playing on it in the morning and then stopped around noon.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwearingHades20, Aug 1, 2020.

1. Missing Minecraft world that exists on another connected xbox

So here 's the issue. I have this minecraft survival world right? Super fun, yesterday I was playing on it in the morning and then stopped around noon. The xbox one overheats after I was done as it's kind of hot where I live, I think nothing of it. I go
    to play on the world later that day, NO WORLD. Just poofed from my world list, very upsetting. I close and reopen minecraft, reset the xbox, nothing. I'm sad, I go do anything else but then I have to watch my sisters dogs and she has an xbox in her room, the
    two xboxes (an xbox one and an xbox one x respectfully) are connected and we use the same accounts on both. So I go to minecraft THE WORLD IS THERE! I open it, it's exactly where I left it, I'm ecstatic. So here's the question, how do I get it to show up again
    on my other xbox?

Also I don't know if this is relevant but I figured I would mention it, on my xbox I can't access realms or servers and it says its because of privacy options. I went in and checked allow on literally every option and nothing has changed, still cant access
    realms. I don't know if that's the problem but it also started recently so I figured might as well chuck it in here at the end.

pls help!

:)

SwearingHades20, Aug 1, 2020
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Minecraft

Hello Bcr213,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning wanting to play a world on Minecraft on an Xbox 360 that was created on an Xbox One console.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to view this transferring Minecraft worlds to another device
    support article which discusses the process for transferring worlds in Minecraft.

Check this for us and then let us know if this helps.

Best wishes!
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Access XB360 / XB1 Cloud Saves...without an Xbox

When you play the new Minecraft on your Xbox One console, you’ll will be able to sync your existing worlds from the Xbox One Edition. Additionally, if you have a Realms subscription then your realms will
    also appear on your Windows 10, iOS, Android, Kindle, or Gear VR devices (if you own them).

To sync your worlds from the Xbox One Edition to Minecraft:

1. Sign into your console with the account that you previously saved your Xbox One Edition world with.
    2. Launch Minecraft and select Play from the main menu.
    3. On the Worlds tab, select Sync Old Worlds if your existing games haven’t already been migrated.
    4. Select the world that you want to migrate and wait for conversion to complete.
    5. Your world will now sync to the new Minecraft when you sign in.
    In addition to world sync, certain skin pack, texture pack, and mash-up pack purchases that you made on the console will also be available when you play the new Minecraft, and on your other devices.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Minecraft crossplay

When you play the new Minecraft on your Xbox One console, you’ll will be able to sync your existing worlds from the Xbox One Edition. Additionally, if you have a Realms subscription then your realms will
    also appear on your Windows 10, iOS, Android, Kindle, or Gear VR devices (if you own them).

1. Sign into your console with the account that you previously saved your Xbox One Edition world with.
    2. Launch Minecraft and select Play from the main menu.
    3. On the Worlds tab, select Sync Old Worlds if your existing games haven’t already been migrated.
    4. Select the world that you want to migrate and wait for conversion to complete.
    In addition to world sync, certain skin pack, texture pack, and mash-up pack purchases that you made on the console will also be available when you play the new Minecraft, and on your other devices.
  5. TheVet96 Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

Hello RedDeadLegacy!

Thanks for using the xbox forums, I will be happy to help you with Minecraft today.

When you play the new Minecraft on your Xbox One console, you’ll be able to sync your existing worlds from the Xbox One Edition. Additionally, if you have a Realms subscription, your realms will also appear
    on any Windows 10, iOS, Android, Kindle, or Gear VR devices you own.

1. Sign into your console using the account with which you previously saved your Xbox One Edition world.
    2. Launch Minecraft, and then select Play from the main menu.
    4. Select the world that you want to migrate and wait for the conversion to complete.

Let us know if this resolves your issue or you're still having the same issues.

Thanks
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Minecraft xbox one edition worlds get deleted

Hi Goldkiller259,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the forums with this issue. A few months ago, a Beta version of Minecraft for their upcoming update was mistakenly released, causing many games to update and if a world was opened during the Beta, then if you've returned
    to the current version you will need to wait until Minecraft fully updates to the version that was under beta testing before they will be available.

https://twitter.com/MojangStatus/status/1110674379560677377

Another possibility is that you're using a previous version of Minecraft for Xbox One and have updated to the new Minecraft "Better Together" version. If this is the case, then you simply need to sync your worlds.

Minecraft updates and versions

1. Sign into your console using the account with which you previously saved your Xbox One Edition world.
    2. Launch Minecraft, and then select Play from the main menu.
    4. Select the world that you want to migrate and wait for the conversion to complete.

Give the troubleshooting a try and let us know the results.

I hope that this helps you out.
Thema:

Missing Minecraft world that exists on another connected xbox

1. Missing Minecraft world that exists on another connected xbox - Similar Threads - Missing Minecraft world

2. Minecraft windows 10 starter pack promotion missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft windows 10 starter pack promotion missing: I bought Mc w10 starter edition which consist greek pack, villian pack, plastic texture, skin pack 1 and 700 minecoin. But problem is I got packs without 700 minecoin. So plese solve this problem...
  3. Minecraft Purchase is Missing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft Purchase is Missing: Hey so I haven't played Minecraft since either June or July of 2019. Today I decide to play again and my texture pack is saying that I have to buy it again. I just viewed the proof of the purchase...
  4. Minecraft worlds go missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds go missing: Hi, the buildings and other features i have been creating in the Minecraft SuperCraft world have gone missing. The supercraft world disappeared from my listed worlds. When i managed to finf it...
  5. Lost (missing)minecraft bedrock world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost (missing)minecraft bedrock world: My son has spent 2 years building a world on x box one minecraft bedrock edition. He logged in this morning and its gone! Please help if you can!! ceefc5e3-b0df-4d0d-9c4d-2a7f3c457e61
  6. My Minecraft world is missing..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft world is missing..: Last night I was playing minecraft bedrock edition and I had the xbox insider hub active with the minecraft beta. I then left the xbox insider hub to try and get packages in "My Files Explorer"...
  7. Minecraft Windows10 World's missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Windows10 World's missing: I was Playing minecraft windows 10 version, and all of sudden, my pc crashes, I restarted it, and everything was normal, but when I opened MW10, the world I was Playing disappeared How can I get...
  8. Missing Minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Minecraft world: I had left my minecraft world and switched games and tried playing it later that day and the world was just gone but i still kept all my other worlds. 47ab4083-109c-43d7-b469-ab38f19220f8
  9. Missing Minecraft World

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Minecraft World: Now solved. Check comments for fix, I found one and have posted it down there. Last Sunday I booted up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to play on the Minecraft world that my girlfriend and I have...
  10. Missing MineCraft World

in XBoX on Consoles
    Missing MineCraft World: We experienced an issue logging onto xbox minecraft this evening. It was advising we were offline, but all other internet connections were working. The xbox analysis tool (check connection...