Missing MineCraft World

Discus and support Missing MineCraft World in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We experienced an issue logging onto xbox minecraft this evening. It was advising we were offline, but all other internet connections were working. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BCDM, Aug 10, 2019.

1. BCDM
    BCDM Guest

Missing MineCraft World

We experienced an issue logging onto xbox minecraft this evening. It was advising we were offline, but all other internet connections were working. The xbox analysis tool (check connection feature), advised there were some microsoft issues and there was
    no issue with our internet connection.

However, when some time later, we were able to logon, we found our minecraft world had disappeared. We had been trying to access the world as we were attempting to log in.

Is there a support team we can contact which can restore a previuos version of our world from the cloud? We have put a lot of effort into the world, and at this point are too disappointed to think of playing on a new world. Hoping the right support area
    (if we can find them) will be able to restore our world for us.

Researching the issue online, it seems this problem happens fairly frequently, but there are contradictory solutions, and the ones we have tried do not restore the missing world.

Thanks

:)

2. MurrayStenhouse Win User

Missing Minecraft World

I'd already tried that one-hadn't worked. I have, however, figured out how to fix it now; I had to paste the level.dat and level.dat_old files from a new world into the old one and it fixed it. I'll mark this as solved now, sorry about that
  3. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User
  4. BCDM Win User

Missing MineCraft World

Hi,

Posting in case someone else has this issue. We found our world.

Although the world was started this year and played this week, we found it at the bottom of saved world list with last save noted as year 2014. We tried loading the 2014 world because the game size seemed similar and we did not have an xbox in 2014, so
    it seemed to be an anomaly. It took a long time to load and synch, but otherwise came back fine and is saved with correct date again now.

As part of this investigation we’ve also found that Mojang (on their support page) recommends copying worlds as a backup regularly. Do this by selecting the pen icon next to world name and the copy option is at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks anyway for your reply.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Missing MineCraft World

Hello BCDM,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question about a missing world. Unfortunately, there is no team that would be able to recover it. Cloud saves overwrite each other. You may reach out to
    Mojang and see if they are able to recover it somehow.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Missing MineCraft World

Hi BCDM,

Glad you were able to locate the world. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Missing MineCraft World

1. Missing MineCraft World - Similar Threads - Missing MineCraft World

2. MINECRAFT: Missing texture and skin packs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MINECRAFT: Missing texture and skin packs: I recently connected my microsoft account to the ps4 Bedrock Edition and i am missing multiple packs that i paid for in the past. i am missing Plastic Texture Pack Natural Texture Pack 1st...
  3. Pre-Installed Minecraft Missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Installed Minecraft Missing?: I bought an Xbox One with Minecraft pre-installed. I haven't played in a while, but when I got back on today my Minecraft app was missing. It's also missing from my family's accounts on that Xbox....
  4. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Bought the starter collection. Minecoins (3500) were there yesterday but when accessed today they disappeared. What could be the problem? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! How do I get my coins back? ***Moved...
  5. minecraft for ps4 (playstation 4) graphical gliches missing texture textures,partially...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft for ps4 (playstation 4) graphical gliches missing texture textures,partially...: i'm having graphical glitches on minecraft on my ps4 and here's what's happening so, armor and weapons are showing no texure it's showing a color... gray yeah, it's very glitchy, regular items...
  6. Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch: Hello, Minecraft Marketplace issues redirects me to Xbox support - which doesn't even have a category relating to my problem so contacting support hasn't been possible yet. I recently purchased...
  7. Missing minecraft item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing minecraft item: I have minecraft and i buyied some credits to buy a skin item but now i haven't got the skin item can someone help me? (sorry for the bad english i'm italian) 5ebc2103-4069-441f-8d9a-0f2bf4456e27
  8. Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing: IAll my games have been saved to the same gamertag. In the past month all my games saved to this gamertag are missing. I'm signed into the same microsoft account and the same gamertag shows up in...
  9. Minecraft / Aspectos desaparecidos[Missing aspects]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Aspectos desaparecidos[Missing aspects]: Al entrar en Minecraft (para consolas), siendo la última vez hace unos meses, me di cuenta que los aspectos(skins) que habia comprado en la tienda online dentro del juego, "Marketplace", habian...
  10. Missing Minecraft World

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing Minecraft World: Now solved. Check comments for fix, I found one and have posted it down there. Last Sunday I booted up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition to play on the Minecraft world that my girlfriend and I have...