Missing MineCraft World

Discus and support Missing MineCraft World in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; We experienced an issue logging onto xbox minecraft this evening. It was advising we were offline, but all other internet connections were working. The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BCDM, Aug 10, 2019.

1. BCDM
    BCDM Guest

Missing MineCraft World

We experienced an issue logging onto xbox minecraft this evening. It was advising we were offline, but all other internet connections were working. The xbox analysis tool (check connection feature), advised there were some microsoft issues and there was
    no issue with our internet connection.

However, when some time later, we were able to logon, we found our minecraft world had disappeared. We had been trying to access the world as we were attempting to log in.

Is there a support team we can contact which can restore a previuos version of our world from the cloud? We have put a lot of effort into the world, and at this point are too disappointed to think of playing on a new world. Hoping the right support area
    (if we can find them) will be able to restore our world for us.

Researching the issue online, it seems this problem happens fairly frequently, but there are contradictory solutions, and the ones we have tried do not restore the missing world.

Thanks

:)

2. BCDM Win User

Missing MineCraft World

Hi,

Posting in case someone else has this issue. We found our world.

Although the world was started this year and played this week, we found it at the bottom of saved world list with last save noted as year 2014. We tried loading the 2014 world because the game size seemed similar and we did not have an xbox in 2014, so
    it seemed to be an anomaly. It took a long time to load and synch, but otherwise came back fine and is saved with correct date again now.

As part of this investigation we’ve also found that Mojang (on their support page) recommends copying worlds as a backup regularly. Do this by selecting the pen icon next to world name and the copy option is at the bottom of the screen.

Thanks anyway for your reply.
  3. XBF Brad A Win User

Missing MineCraft World

Hello BCDM,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question about a missing world. Unfortunately, there is no team that would be able to recover it. Cloud saves overwrite each other. You may reach out to
    Mojang and see if they are able to recover it somehow.

Thanks,

Brad
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Missing MineCraft World

Hi BCDM,

Glad you were able to locate the world. I will go ahead and lock this thread as it has been resolved. Please feel free to come back to the forums if you have any other issues, questions, or just want to create a discussion to talk to fellow gamers.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

I lost my Windows 10 edition Minecraft World

Hi there ThePlasticBag,

To better help you with your concern about the missing world in the game Minecraft, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

How to recover missing Minecraft world:

1. Click the start button and search %appdata%.
    2. Find and enter the .minecraft folder.
    3. Find the saves folder and right-click it, there should be an option called restore previous versions.

If the issue persists after doing the steps provided above, we recommend that you submit a request regarding this matter on this

link

Hope this helps.
  6. LoH Will I Am Win User

LoH _Legion Of Honor_

*Update*

Our Minecraft group just started a new Hardcore Survival World, feel free to pm me if you would like to join to see what were about or visit our website at www.legionofhonorclan.com

We have 6 active members that play minecraft daily!!! Don't miss out on the fun :)
Thema:

Missing MineCraft World

1. Missing MineCraft World - Similar Threads - Missing MineCraft World

2. Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Minecraft - Missing Skin Pack: Recently, I bought the Stranger Things skin pack as it is my favourite show (from the Xbox store). I saw my friend had it and I really wanted it, so finally I bought it. It had just finished...
  3. Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft - Windows 10 Edition missing features.: Would like to start this comment off on the plus side; I love Windows 10 edition. You really blew us away with the capabilities of command blocks on console and so much more. However, some...
  4. Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft (Nintendo Switch) Missing block breaking animation: You should know this famous block breaking animation: [img] But my minecraft is showing block breaking like this:(this gif isnt mine but is the same issue) [img] I tried chaning my visual...
  5. Inventory of purchases on Minecraft Windows 10 Missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Inventory of purchases on Minecraft Windows 10 Missing: I have reset my PC for various reasons, and I reinstall Minecraft to reconnect with my Xbox account and my skin and map inventory is gone? it offers me to buy skins and maps while I already buy...
  6. Missing game from Minecraft bundle.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing game from Minecraft bundle.: Hi, in the UK where I am based several stores are selling a Minecraft bundle (official bundle supplied by Microsoft) which contains an Xbox One console, controller, codes for Minecraft on Xbox...
  7. Missing Minecraft

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing Minecraft: I bought a year of gold and when buying it, there was a deal to get minecraft for free with the purchase. I was supposed to be sent a download code in my message center but I never received it....
  8. Minecraft Store Mode Season two (for PC) Get Log on error due to missing profile information

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Store Mode Season two (for PC) Get Log on error due to missing profile information: Hello dear Support, I purchased today Minecraft Story Mode Season two für PC. When starting it from my XBOX app I get the warning to connect to a Profile. Directly afterwards a Pop up appears but...
  9. Minecraft missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft missing: I bought Minecraft 360 addition years ago but for some reason I am unable to download it again! This has angered me a lot and I am refusing to pay for something which I have already bought and...
  10. Deleted/missing achievements issue on Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deleted/missing achievements issue on Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition: On January 31 I unlocked six achievements on minecraft but they only appeared on my achievement list without the score being added to my profile. A day after an error occurred forcing me to delete...