Missing Minecraft

Discus and support Missing Minecraft in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a year of gold and when buying it, there was a deal to get minecraft for free with the purchase. I was supposed to be sent a download code in... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by JugginSzn, Jun 24, 2017.

1. JugginSzn
    JugginSzn Guest

Missing Minecraft

I bought a year of gold and when buying it, there was a deal to get minecraft for free with the purchase. I was supposed to be sent a download code in my message center but I never received it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

JugginSzn, Jun 24, 2017
  2. Endermen

so what all are we missing from the "final" pc version of minecraft?

BootstrapGolem, Jun 24, 2017
  3. ll Ronin ll
    ll Ronin ll Guest
    Endermen

[quote user="BootstrapGolem"]

[/quote]

Read this post.

ll Ronin ll, Jun 24, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Missing Minecraft

You should receive the code by July 31. If not, you'll want to post back here.

Smwutches, Jun 24, 2017
  5. JaymarAlebin Win User

Minecraft xbox one

Let get things clear

I bought maps on minecraft xbox one. Now that the minecraft on xbox one updated all my things are missing
  6. BootstrapGolem Win User

Endermen

7. Zehq Win User

Why double xp was a bad idea...

I missed out on DXP cause I was just playing Minecraft. :p
  8. Smwutches Win User

Minecraft missing

If it doesn't show in your download history and you're 100% sure you're using the same account that purchased the game, you'll need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  9. Smwutches Win User

Missing Minecraft

You should receive the code by July 31. If not, you'll want to post back here.
Thema:

Missing Minecraft

1. Missing Minecraft - Similar Threads - Missing Minecraft

2. Pre-Installed Minecraft Missing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Installed Minecraft Missing?: I bought an Xbox One with Minecraft pre-installed. I haven't played in a while, but when I got back on today my Minecraft app was missing. It's also missing from my family's accounts on that Xbox....
  3. Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Windows 10 Starter Collection missing Minecoins: Bought the starter collection. Minecoins (3500) were there yesterday but when accessed today they disappeared. What could be the problem? HELP PLEASE!!!!!!! How do I get my coins back? ***Moved...
  4. minecraft for ps4 (playstation 4) graphical gliches missing texture textures,partially...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft for ps4 (playstation 4) graphical gliches missing texture textures,partially...: i'm having graphical glitches on minecraft on my ps4 and here's what's happening so, armor and weapons are showing no texure it's showing a color... gray yeah, it's very glitchy, regular items...
  5. Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft store purchases missing on Switch: Hello, Minecraft Marketplace issues redirects me to Xbox support - which doesn't even have a category relating to my problem so contacting support hasn't been possible yet. I recently purchased...
  6. Missing minecraft item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing minecraft item: I have minecraft and i buyied some credits to buy a skin item but now i haven't got the skin item can someone help me? (sorry for the bad english i'm italian) 5ebc2103-4069-441f-8d9a-0f2bf4456e27
  7. Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nintendo Switch- Minecraft Store- Xbox gamer tag games missing: IAll my games have been saved to the same gamertag. In the past month all my games saved to this gamertag are missing. I'm signed into the same microsoft account and the same gamertag shows up in...
  8. Minecraft / Aspectos desaparecidos[Missing aspects]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft / Aspectos desaparecidos[Missing aspects]: Al entrar en Minecraft (para consolas), siendo la última vez hace unos meses, me di cuenta que los aspectos(skins) que habia comprado en la tienda online dentro del juego, "Marketplace", habian...
  9. Minecraft Skin Pack Missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Skin Pack Missing: I bought the Doctor Who Skin Pack 1 for my Playstation a while back and I can't use them anymore because of the Bedrock update, am I going to get my skins back or something at some point?...
  10. Minecraft Minecoins missing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Minecoins missing: Merry Christmas everybody!!! During these joyful days I purchased my son a copy of Minecraft Master Collection from the store app within my Windows. The packs took a while to show all up but, I...